Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (11389 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
Forgiving a cheating husband does not make you a fool or a weak person, in fact it the other way round, it makes you a much better person, more understanding, and more sensible, ( we are not saying those who don’t forgive are weak or otherwise).

This also does not mean we approve of cheating, but what it means or what we are trying to say, is what we never give our selves time to think things over, once we hear the word cheating, we normally would react. Yes it does not matter who approached who, if it was your husband or the other woman, that is irrelevant, what is sad but important is that they are cheating, and a solution has to be reached.

Understanding your husband is very important as well as understand why he cheated, we always make this mistake when we hear the word cheat, we dismiss the men, and refuse to have a dialog, you need to, you need very much to see things from his eyes, why he cheated how he felt, how he covered his tracks, what and he wanted out of the other person, this way you are able to put things to gather and work out a better relationship plan for the future, there is just no man out there who would not cheat in certain situation, , unless they are bore again Christan, those who think and believe theirs would never do a thing like it, and it happened, should not run a mile from the problem, it so easy this days to just end the marriage just for selfish reason, if it was your good job, and you had some problem with you boss or the job, will you just leave it and walk way. , will you not try and rectify the problem, the way it is with all marriages, problems comes, you look for the solution, the word solution is for a reason.

And forgiving his cheating ways, try and work thing out, so it will not occure again, remember your marriage is for life, most cases when a partner cheats, and they work things out by talking about everything and seeing things from different angles, it brings them ever closer together, please do not forget your marroage vows.

Believe this; every good marriage and long lasting ones are always face with major problems, it all the testing of your marriage to a more better great place.

so ladies pls make it a top priority to forgive ur spouses even as we enter a new year, men pls let us try to make a diference in our relationship with our spouses it will certainly make the world a better place.

culled from: http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/why-women-should-forgive-their-husband/
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by MrsEve2(f): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
You wouldn't forgive your cheating mate so why do you expect a woman to do the same? If he love you he wouldn't cheat on you. Simple.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by rawswagga(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Boring
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by sistajay(f): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
rawswagga:

Boring

Yep, you damn right. . . . . . . .*yawnin*
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by iice(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Lmao @ more sensible.
Lets see how many times it occurs before the sensible realizes he/she is actually senseless.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by iice(f): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
Just like child to be belligerent.
Aren't clocking like 50? Sadly development stopped at 7
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by rawswagga(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
190 got a 1 day free data plane.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2011

Hmmm. Page not found. Fake source link? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Dsense(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
cross check the link grin angry
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Spclst900: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Una no go free 190
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
190 sef.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by deniyor: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
Forgiving a cheating wife does not make you a fool or a weak person, in fact it the other way round, it makes you a much better person, more understanding, and more sensible, ( we are not saying those who don’t forgive are weak or otherwise).

This also does not mean we approve of cheating, but what it means or what we are trying to say, is what we never give our selves time to think things over, once we hear the word cheating, we normally would react. Yes it does not matter who approached who, if it was your wife or the other man, that is irrelevant, what is sad but important is that they are cheating, and a solution has to be reached.

Understanding your wife is very important as well as understand why she cheated, we always make this mistake when we hear the word cheat, we dismiss the women, and refuse to have a dialog, you need to, you need very much to see things from her eyes, why she cheated how she felt, how she covered her tracks, what she wanted out of the other person, this way you are able to put things to gather and work out a better relationship plan for the future, there is just no woman out there who would not cheat in certain situation, , unless they are born again Christian, those who think and believe theirs would never do a thing like it, and it happened, should not run a mile from the problem, it so easy this days to just end the marriage just for selfish reason, if it was your good job, and you had some problem with you boss or the job, will you just leave it and walk way. , will you not try and rectify the problem, the way it is with all marriages, problems comes, you look for the solution, the word solution is for a reason.

And forgiving her cheating ways, try and work thing out, so it will not occur again, remember your marriage is for life, most cases when a partner cheats, and they work things out by talking about everything and seeing things from different angles, it brings them ever closer together, please do not forget your marriage vows.

Believe this; every good marriage and long lasting ones are always face with major problems, it all the testing of your marriage to a more better great place.

so guys pls make it a top priority to forgive your spouses even as we enter a new year, women pls let us try to make a diference in our relationship with our spouses it will certainly make the world a better place.

Now 190 et al, what do you think of this version?
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2011
Phate07:

Hmmm. Page not found. Fake source link? undecided

D-sense:

OP.
cross check the link grin angry

i was caught in the cross fire!!
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2011
Its true the Link aint working~ shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2011

^^Cos? shocked undecided

Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2011
grin grin ^^cos i dunno,
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2011

How far nao? Why did you deny your woman yesterday? undecided grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by koolchicco: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2011
Forgiving a cheating husband does not make you a fool or a weak person, in fact it the other way round, it makes you a much better person, more understanding, and more sensible, ( we are not saying those who don’t forgive are weak or otherwise).

hmm, seems as though 190 someone is looking for an excuse for cheating escape route? tongue undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 79733139(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2011
Women should always forgive us when we cheat, after all the Bible says forgive! If I mess my wife's sister, she has to forgive! LOL!
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2011
koolchicco:

hmm, seems as though 190 someone is looking for an excuse for cheating escape route? tongue undecided

Word! Dude messed up and is asking for forgiveness. grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by pwiz(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2011
Chiccolate u don reach hia! @OP,U dunno and u put a link dat aint working SMH.OR itz just ur own conclusion while faking us? Any how u try small.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by koolchicco: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2011
Phate07:

I gingerly ignored that thread yesterday - FOR HIS OWN SAFETY! angry grin

Phate07:

Word! Dude messed and is asking for forgiveness. grin grin

I'm beginning to think he's using touch e-type and follow vodoo on here. grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by koolchicco: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2011
p.wiz:

Chiccolate u don reach hia! @OP,U dunno and u put a link dat aint working SMH.OR itz just your own conclusion while faking us? Any how u try small.

Why are u awake yet? I'm sure its still sleeping time over there. NO? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Creamish(f): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2011
 its dat time of d year ba 190?  tongue  
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2011
Phate07:

I didnt, and never would,
the woman means the world to me~
Thanks

Creamish:

its dat time of d year ba 190?  tongue  
Creamish grin grin you don dey run mouth again
wait till i reach town block you for transcorp!! angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Creamish(f): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

I didnt, and never would,
the woman means the world to me~
Thanks
Creamish grin grin you don dey run mouth again
wait till i reach town block you for transcorp!! angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by MzGreat(f): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
lemme start by saying that infidelity is dispeakable, but we have different ways of dealing with betrayal, as individuals, as our religion, and most importantly as per our gender. For women, majority of them forgive the man who has cheated on them and try to work on that relationship hoping for the best. They forget and then forgive. But why is it so hard for men to forgive women who have cheated on them while they view sex as something that is just physical?? is it the sense of ownership they have on women what is mine is mine and mine alone or are they so insecure that the 'other guy' was much better than them?? am not trying to condone infidelity, am just trying to understand the mere aftermath of infidelity in a man's perspective. if you found out that your galfriend or wife of ten years has cheated on you, what would you do?
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by koolchicco: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
MzGreat:

lemme start by saying that infidelity is dispeakable, but we have different ways of dealing with betrayal, as individuals, as our religion, and most importantly as per our gender. For women, majority of them forgive the man who has cheated on them and try to work on that relationship hoping for the best. They forget and then forgive. But why is it so hard for men to forgive women who have cheated on them while they view sex as something that is just physical?? is it the sense of ownership they have on women what is mine is mine and mine alone or are they so insecure that the 'other guy' was much better than them?? am not trying to condone infidelity, am just trying to understand the mere aftermath of infidelity in a man's perspective. if you found out that your galfriend or wife of ten years has cheated on you, what would you do?

You'll get berra and more comprehensive responses if you'd open a separate thread. undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by MzGreat(f): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
okay will do that
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Dsense(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

i was caught in the cross fire!!
grin grin^^ I see!!!
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
@creamish,
anywhere u see me just run!! angry angry angry
D-sense:

grin grin^^ I see!!!
hey dude our fight is over, grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by livedit(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
fuckilious:

Women should always forgive us when we cheat, after all the Bible says forgive! If I mess my wife's sister, she has to forgive! LOL!

True, but the bible also says: Thou shalt not commit adultry and thou shalt not fornicate either.  Please, don't get livedit started on this,  livedit don't feel like preaching today.   undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.