Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] (9644 Views)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
In 2018, I created a thread on 3 panties I bought for a girl while returning. Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/4764290/sex.y-g-string-look-hot-panties

Unfortunately, we met only once and I forgot to give it to her. She has traveled and I hate long distance relationships, so I ended the union, but we are still friends.

I called her some weeks ago and told her about the panties and how I'm uncomfortable bringing it over because if I get caught with those three panties on the road, I'll be paraded for trying to be romantic. She laughed. To her it's funny, but to me, it isn't. Yahoo boys have rubbished a romantic gesture. Now, I look like a potential ritualist. cheesy

Should I burn them or should I send it to her? Or, if you're a lady reading this, do you want them?

Note: I bought those panties when this Benz of a thing hadn't started reigning.

Whenever I opened the bag I kept them, I feel like a suspect.

What do you suggest I do? If you're an officer, are going to arrest me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by HeWrites(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Just when I thought you're dead angry

2 Likes

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bro, 2 of these panties are considered granny panties, and certainly not G-strings

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by mikejj(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin because of the love u have for pussy u decided to buy it's cloth as a gift kotinue....... Shay u don't have sister's or neighbours to dash ni

3 Likes

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
HeWrites:
Just when I thought you're dead angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
mikejj:
grin because the love u have for pussy u decided to buy it's cloth as a gift kotinue....... Shay u don't have sister's or neighbours to dash ni
If I tell you I don't sleep around, you won't believe me. Despite not sleeping around, our sex and dating company teaches men how to naturally and permanently eliminate prema.ture ejaculation.

All the people who come to us for sex help always give testimonies after some weeks or months. At most, 6 months.

See screenshot with Michael below. He started late last year. We advise our clients not to sleep around because it's not an achievement.

So, I don't really love pussy, but we know how to pleasure a pu.ssy and make her humble.

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2019

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
If any serious man wants to read the book Michael is reading, to last longer in bed, drop your email and you'll get the free version.

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by jayextra(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
iLegendd:
If any serious man wants to read the book Michael is reading

promzyj43@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iamariwa(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
iLegendd:
If any serious man wants to read the book Michael is reading, to last longer in bed, drop your email and you'll get the free version.

arimart38@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by lilianofentse(f): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Who is stupid enough to believe this?

2 Likes

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iTearHerToto: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
iLegendd:

What's there If not to tell them to go jerk/masturbate on a daily.

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
Anything I post, don't doubt it. If you want to date the only honest man left in Nigeria, I'm the one.

The SMS below will explain better.

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by tbabs10166(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
and some people are even dropping emails
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilianofentse:

grin grin

Don’t mind him! He’s fond of trying to catch attention and thereafter advertise his products.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lies grin grin
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
iamariwa:

ari8@gmail.com
You'll get it tomorrow or next. A little occupied tonight.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
justwiseass:
Lies grin grin
Hmm. Keep it up.

See, I'm not the greatest and will never claim to be, but because of the honest truth we sell, our clients come back to give us a huge thank you.

If I show you screenshots of people we've helped in anything sex, chatting, relationship, and marriage, you will think it's fake or doctored. We how helped lots of married couples revive their sex lives forever.

This means, we have prevented lots of pending divorces due to poor sex and bedroom skill from the man. We have helped these men overcome the worst dilemmas.

I don't have time for lies or to doctor anything. So, believe that.

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
tbabs10166:
Let me be blunt with you. Those who doubt too much will never go far in life. So, don't be among them.

Take risks in life, but be vigilant while doing it. If after using any of our services and it doesn't live up the what it promised, then create a thread and call us a scam, the demand for a refund.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
tbabs10166:

Might be one of his numerous Nairaland accounts...

2 Likes

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by LilSfc(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
iLegendd:

loyalsfc@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by LilSfc(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
iLegendd:

Loyalsfc@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
iLegendd:

Boxmail247@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Bamily111: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olalekanbamijoko@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
From the screenshot of the chat above, she said I asked her for a date, but I didn't.

The last time I asked a woman for a date was many years ago when I didn't know anything about relationships and how women work.

We don't ask, we sneak in and sneak out whenever we want. To women, it's like magic. They don't know how it happens. It's like hypnosis / being in trance.

For any man who wants to learn how to sneak into a woman's life and become her boyfriend without asking her out like a clueless nice guy, read our Mr. Friendzone book.

Sadly, our website is currently down, else I would've posted a link to download the free version.

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
justwiseass:

My be one of his numerous Nairaland accounts...
You will regret not taking action. Believe me on that. Women will soon deal with you if you don't learn and master this skill now that you are young.

I try my best to lead the youths on the direction that will lead to less stress in life.

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
just dash the panties out.i dey very sure there are some ladies here who would love to have them.those panties look too beautiful to be burnt.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Just what if I’ve already mastered it?

I’ve learnt so much bout it years ago

There’s even on technique I know which I doubt you may not know how effective it is... there’s a particular muscle you need to train
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
justwiseass:
Just what if I’ve already mastered it?

I’ve learnt so much bout it years ago

There’s even on technique I know which I doubt you may not know how effective it is... there’s a particular muscle you need to train
Now you're talking. Learning never ends.

We have a book on how to properly train the PC / BC muscles, because there are too many misinformation out there. The book gives 10 years experience training those muscles.

Since learning never ends and to be great, you must keep learning, could you share us some tips? Everyone reading this post will benefit from it.

Thank you for your openness in sharing unlike some people who hate sharing knowledge.

God will richly bless you as you share. Amen.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
just dash the panties out.i dey very sure there are some ladies here who would love to have them.those panties look too beautiful to be burnt.
Hahaha. Yes, but they will be too shy to ask for it before all these small boys around will start using it to troll them.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by opeey(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:

oloke2yi@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Odoogu(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Iretisc@gmail.com
iLegendd:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Your Boyfriend's Spoken English Is Really Poor? / Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.