Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. (3655 Views)

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't know how this whole thing started,we went to the same university but different departments,we were not so close,just read together most times and strolled back home because we lived in the same area off campus.
She added me on BlackBerry some months ago and since has been saying strange things i don't seem to understand. It started with normal compliments like- I like your dress sense,lipstick and so on. But I now hear things like....

I love you and i'm serious
You are pretty
Send me your pictures
I love your lips
When should I come visit you in lagos
Let's gist about your sexual life......I usually just type "lol" when she's going too far.

I actually thought it's just a normal compliment from a lady but now she stalks me on facebook,instagram,whatsapp,bbm etc

The recent one that shocked me was on saturday I posted a picture of my pink room and she went about saying strange things that I can't even post here. I'm confused because she used to have a boyfriend in school back then,thats the reason I havnt confronted her yet, because she may deny it but deep down I know it's either she changed her sexuality or became bisexual and unfortunately I'm never going to be part of that.But incase she's finally bold enough to admit it which I pray she doesnt,i seriously don't have any idea how to rebuke her without hurting or bruising her ego.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by lovelyadeola(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cut the rope I'll say. disconnect Any means which she can use tto communicate with you.
Meanwhile CheckOut My Signature Below

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
What if she tells u that she's lesbian?
As a friend, u have to listen to her explanations fist before u conclude and be so judgmental to her and tell her straight up what u want to happen...definitely u have the rights to choose ur friends..

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by bronzegoddess(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gimme her pin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by obiorathesubtle: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tell her about Jesus christ. Preach to her on the word of God.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Gimme her pin

Laughing here. You want to connect with someone, okay... smiley
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by MRBrownJ: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
@petkruz
simply tell her:"
as much as i am flattered by you words, and i respect your sexual orientation (to each their own), i must tell you that i am in no way/shape/form attracted whatsoever to you (or any other women) sexually. i do like men, ONLY men, and thats my final answer, as i would like our friendship to remain exactly that, and nothing more. please stop such bisexual/lesbian way of addressing me as i am not comfortable with that, and will have to remove you from my circle of friends if you wish to continue to disrespect and offend me like that.
thanks for your understanding and may you find what you desire elsewhere.

if she continues talking to you in such manner, you have no choice but to remove her from your life (and circle of friends)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Mermaids(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
wink
bronzegoddess:
Gimme her pin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by bronzegoddess(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by babs01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
If u want catch a theif u catch him/her by wrist. She s nt a crimnal until she z found guilty.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Gimme her pin

Give you her pin ke, lol
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Ha unfortunately i'm not good in that o
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@petkruz
as much as i am flattered by you words, and i respect your sexual orientation (to each their own), i must tell you that i am in no way/shape/form attracted whatsoever to you (or any other women) sexually. i do like men, ONLY men, and thats my final answer, as i would like our friendship to remain exactly that, and nothing more. please stop such bisexual/lesbian way of addressing me as i am not comfortable with that, and will have to remove you from my circle of friends if you wish to continue to disrespect and offend me like that.

if she continues talking to you in such manner, you have no choice but to remove her from your life (and circle of friends)

Thanks I need to copy and save this your write up for the rainy day. It's really cool, I appreciate brilliant minds like yours.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by 2dice(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
This one you wey to say NO dey do you like disss
#Being one of Thy Rod(Love Machine) candidate won't be far from thy" cheesy
#TeamWearIRON-PANT
Henceforth grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Ikenna17(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
It ain't nothing, cut that bi**h off!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by obiorathesubtle: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Ha unfortunately i'm not good in that o
learn. That's the only way
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by fatheritunu: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@petkruz

nice advice bro. Pls I wanna ask u a question, what natural circle do you appreciate the most?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by MRBrownJ: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:

Thanks I need to copy and save this your write up for the rainy day. It's really cool, I appreciate brilliant minds like yours.

thanks, you are welcome

fatheritunu:
nice advice bro. Pls I wanna ask u a question, what natural circle do you appreciate the most?

sorry, you lost me there.... what is natural circle?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by IamLEGEND1: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
there's nothing polite abt it?? Tel her to go and meet her grandmoda 4 prayrs

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Abobaku1: 1:35am On Dec 06, 2015
SunehriLasgidi:

Laughing here. You want to connect with someone, okay... smiley

Winifred, is this you?? shocked
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Gimme her pin
lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:
I don't know how this whole thing started,we went to the same university but different departments,we were not so close,just read together most times and strolled back home because we lived in the same area off campus.
She added me on BlackBerry some months ago and since has been saying strange things i don't seem to understand. It started with normal compliments like- I like your dress sense,lipstick and so on. But I now hear things like....

You are pretty
Send me your pictures
I love your lips
Let's gist about your sexual life......I usually just type "lol" when she's going too far.

I actually thought it's just a normal compliment from a lady but now she stalks me on facebook,instagram,whatsapp,bbm etc

The recent one that shocked me was on saturday I posted a picture of my pink room and she went about saying strange things that I can't even post here. I'm confused because she used to have a boyfriend in school back then,thats the reason I havnt confronted her yet, because she may deny it but deep down I know it's either she changed her sexuality or became bisexual and unfortunately I'm never going to be part of that.But incase she's finally bold enough to admit it which I pray she doesnt,i seriously don't have any idea how to rebuke her without hurting or bruising her ego.

JUST INTRODUCE HER TO ME;
I WILL SOLVE UR PROBLEM 4U
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Jtmanager(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Na wa o...
Recommend me to her now...
Tell her she can find tru love in me
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
gringrinWhy do i find what You just typed here Hilarious!??gringrin Lmfao!

Coming from You!? this is Ludicrous!grin Rotfl!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by obiorathesubtle: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinWhy do i find what You just typed here Hilarious!??gringrin Lmfao!

Coming from You!? this is Ludicrous!grin Rotfl!
grin grin My brain works perfectly sometimes... I don't even know what made me type that.grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin My brain works perfectly sometimes... I don't even know what made me type that.grin
I think Your "Bible" Is showing...undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by noblegrex: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2015
petkruz:

You are pretty
Send me your pictures
I love your lips

how far about your lesbo friend.distribute her pin so that she can stop stalking,when people keep her busy.but make them lesbian allow we guys do the Bleep!ng na.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 12, 2015
you can only turn her down by hurting her.... there is no short cut to that

(1) (Reply)

See Endtime Pure (sachet) Water. Can You Drink It? / About My Girlfriend / Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.