Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40800 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Let's use this opportunity to go down memory lane and share that moment when we first met that special person in our lives today.

For me it was one crazy weekend I had just attended a friends birthday party so I was heading home when I noticed one nice looking out door kind of bar & restaurant and I observed they were selling Nkwobi and isi ewu which I love so much so I decided to stop by. I sat alone, took a bottle of beer and a plate of nkwobi. There was a nice young friendly lady who served me but my mind wasn't into any thing woman that day. When I was done and paid my bills, I was about leaving when I noticed some old school classmates I hadn't seen in a while and they asked me to join their table for a while which I obliged to. They were being served by another beautiful sweet looking girl that had this breathe taking smile. As she came to take my order and was just smiling, I just couldn't hold the attraction I instantly had on her. It was so obvious and being that she could tell she just kept smiling anytime our eyes come in contact with each other.

After few drinks with my friends I told them I had to leave so I called the girl to get me the bills for the drinks I ordered for myself and my friends. She then brought a chair and sat very close to me while she was calculating the bills. When she was done I passed my phone to her and told her to give me her number because I would love to take her on a date. Without hesitating and still giving those beautiful smile she gave me her number and I flashed her phone just to be sure this is not a one chance.
So before I left I passed the money for my bills to one of my friends so they can just pay everything together with the stuffs they had already taken before I joined them. As I was leaving I noticed the girl hurriedly walked up to me and asked about the bills I was suppose to pay so I told her that I had passed the money to my friend so they pay all the bills together and she said that's fine. Then she said the next day was actually her off day so I could call her if I want to see her, and I was like wow, of course I will definitely want to see you.

Next day we went on a date, a very romantic date for sure and it was crazy. After that the rest became history. Two years gone by and we have a beautiful baby together now. Still having a beautiful relationship and now a family together.

It is God oooo.

How was yours like?

336 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nice story op. Let's wait for the others.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Bossjakande: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina:
Nice story op. Let's wait for the others.

Lalasticlala front-page please
av put dis blog before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
av put dis blog before
Nah, I don't think so.

Cc: Nofavorss , has Boss blogged something similar before?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
av put dis blog before

Well I just thought about this now and decided to share so that I also see others share theirs. Hoping to read some interesting stories.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Bossjakande: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
JejeNaija:

Well I just thought about this now and decided to share so that I also see others share theirs. Hoping to read some interesting stories.
alrite bro.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Darkseid(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
OP I love your story but mehn, me never get babe before. So I go bookmark this page and come back to share my story once the babe wey my mama dey arrange for me sure.

92 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina:
Nah, I don't think so.

Cc: No.favorss , has Boss blogged something similar before?
Trust me, he has cheesy I even commented on the blog. I think it was in family room

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
just me, no serious relationship.though I have a lady but I know within me that no iota of love from me, I feel bad but I can't help it. as a matter of fact, I never loved a woman aside Mom. pple complains i am too serious and mean, some says it to my face that I'm sadist, what do I do?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
Trust me, he has cheesy I even commented on the blog. I think it was in family room
Yeah, he later mentioned me on it.

It was in Romance room actually and even on Valentine's Day.

P. S

What's with the "f" thingy na?

No worry, I think I already know why.... You shouldn't be doing that though embarassed
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina:
Yeah, he later mentioned me on it.

It was in Romance room actually and even on Valentine's Day.

P. S

What's with the "f" thingy na?

No worry, I think I already know why.... You shouldn't be doing that though embarassed
Boss leads, others follow

Why do you think I changed to ‘F’? Please tell me

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
Boss leads, others follow

Why do you think I changed to ‘F’? Please tell me
Someone creates a thread that would get "not-a-few" females triggered, you go right in with your "F" thing and comment and now people think; hey, this lady thinks it's alright so why are the others triggered?

And to them, you're just what a woman should be: "very submissive".

I may be wrong in your case but it happens here on a regular.

So, am I wrong or right? smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Mobi47(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
still searching for her....vision 2020 cool

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina:
Someone creates a thread that would get "not-a-few" females triggered, you go right in with your "F" thing and comment and now people think; hey, this lady thinks it's alright so why are the others triggered?

And to them, you're just what a woman should be: "very submissive".

I may be wrong in your case but it happens here on a regular.

So, am I wrong or right? smiley
Capital WRONG!

I honestly had no reason when I changed it. I was probably just messing around with my profile. Maybe just to experience what every ‘F’ go through on the forum.

It’s kinda weird tho. Being a dude with pink ‘F’

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
Capital WRONG!

I honestly had no reason when I changed it. I was probably just messing around with my profile. Maybe just to experience what every ‘F’ go through on the forum.

It’s kinda weird tho. Being a dude with pink ‘F’
So, how many PMs' have you gotten so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina:
So, how many PMs' have you gotten so far?
Surprisingly, not yet. I usually get loads everytime I switch to female. Always got me wondering if this people don’t even go through posts before sending PMs

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
Surprisingly, not yet. I usually get loads everytime I switch to female. Always got me wondering if this people don’t even go through posts before sending PMs
Lol

I'm not sure they check, the "F" thing is all the "proof" they need.

Power of the "h*n*yp*t" smiley

But, if you want to be inundated with PMs, go carry chair sidon for Romance room tongue
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
attention seeker
Nofavorss:

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina:
Lol

I'm not sure they check, the "F" thing is all the "proof" they need.

Power of the "h*n*yp*t" smiley

But, if you want to be inundated with PMs, go carry chair sidon for Romance room tongue
You and this HP name ehn lol. You dey even sensor join. Hahaha

Nah! I’ll pass on the PMs. That’d be too much energy wasted.

Btw, I’m back to ‘M’

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
attention seeker
E-Diot. Go suck a Deek
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
E-Diot. Go suck a Deek

Can you please stop this attitude on this thread. It was meant for something I felt we could share nice experiences so I don't know why you decided you come in here to chat up an unrelated stuff with insults. Please kindly respect yourself and try to be a little civilized.

26 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
JejeNaija:

Can you please stop this attitude on this thread. It was meant for something I felt we could share nice experiences so I don't know why you decided you come in here to chat up an unrelated stuff with insults. Please kindly respect yourself and try to be a little civilized.
I apologise. Bye

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by GrossPrice: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
[Redacted]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
He’s just a derailer and an attention seeker
He’s not even sure of his gender
Just ignore him, he acts like someone on crack
JejeNaija:

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
You and this HP name ehn lol. You dey even sensor join. Hahaha

Nah! I’ll pass on the PMs. That’d be too much energy wasted.

Btw, I’m back to ‘M’
I sensor am o, no be A*h*w* beer parlour person dey. grin

You see, even you don dey call am HP, you're learning.

Yeah, I noticed you're back to your "M" thing.

You and Cruella kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Homeboiy: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
I don't do love

I only pretend to get what I want
This bitches ain't loyal

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Homeboiy:
I don't do love

I only pretend to get what I want

This bitches ain't loyal

If you keep that mentality in your head that's not good. Now imagine a guy you know is dating your sister and has this same mentality, are you going to support him also that your sister is a b** and she ain't loyal?

Believe it or not its your responsibility to get a good woman to yourself.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ThothHermes: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss
I seeeeeeeeeee...
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
He was always there...from teen church...been friends. Still were in contact while in and out of Uni. Finally, we just knew we had to be together.

We couldn't resist playing MacAnthony's song at our wedding

"All the while you were in front of me i never realized
And i can't believe i didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, i can't believe it but i feel it
"

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:50am On May 01, 2019
ThothHermes:
I seeeeeeeeeee...

Yeeeeesssss. wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:53am On May 01, 2019
ImaIma1:
He was always there...from teen church...been friends. Still were in contact while in and out of Uni. Finally, we just knew we had to be together.

We couldn't resist playing MacAnthony's song at our wedding

"All the while you were in front of me i never realized
And i can't believe i didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, i can't believe it but i feel it
"

Hmmm. Your story is soooo romantic it made me cry. embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / What Do Women Think When They Do This / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.