Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied (1730 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Looking Sexy Or Giving Him Enough Sex Cant Make Your Man Faithful / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by BrianIke(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good day & how are u doing today?

Hope the harmattan has reached your town? Lol.

This is Brian Ike, owner of www.lashgator.com
An online site that teaches African men how to SEXUALLY SATISFY their women in bed.

And also the author of the eBook, How To Give Any Woman an Earth Shattering Orgasm.

My article has featured twice on Amebortalk, , Nairaland and. Linda Ikeji's blog: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/how-to-satisfy-woman-every-time-in-bed.html?m=1 and http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/why-you-dont-last-long-in-bed-and-how.html?m=1

[size=15pt]So, why I'm I disturbing you with facts that you probably aren't interested in?
[/size]

The thing is this...

I don't want to come out of bashful or arrogant but I'm a Sexpert, what u call a Sex educator.

I've spent an amazing 3 and half years helping couples get their marriages and relationships together. So, all I'm tryna say is that I can help you get it right with ur partner in bed.

Okay, enough of me...

In the course of my
advising men on sexual matters, It has come to my notice that
not ONE, not TWO and
not even THREE women but a lot of women (married & single) are as CLUELESS and IGNORANT about how to SATISFY their men in bed too...

So, I want to use this use this opportunity to talk with the WOMEN only.

So, if you are a man, pls ignore this message...

::::::::::::WOMEN ONLY:::::::::::::

By Saturday evening,
I will be having a WhatsApp group chat with interested WOMEN ONLY.

I will be REVEALING simple & yet very
POWERFUL TRICKS [/b]on
how to [b]SEXUALLY SATISFY

a man everytime
in BED and get him
to be FAITHFULLY in love
with you that he will NEVER leave you or CHEAT.

No matter what your problem may be. I've heard a lot of complaints ranging from:

- How to be more active during sex.
- How to keep him SATISFIED in & out of bed
- How to give him a MIND-BLOWING MouthAction
-How to be more ACTIVE during SEX with your man.
- How to be his one and only LOVE etc...

The group chat will start by exactly 7pm on Saturday and will end by 8pm.

So, are you always wondering why men cheat and how to keep him FAITHFUL?

Or, are you trying to get MARRIED this December and know nothing about SEX and MEN?

Or, maybe you just wanna get better in BED, then you shouldn't miss the chat.

One TIP: Men don't CHEAT because someone else is prettier. Men don't CHEAT because someone else is younger.

A man CHEAT because SEX becomes dull with his wife when she stops paying attention to his special needs OR...

When she just lies down every night and let the man do the whole work in bed.

Women don't have a clue about the enormous importance of SEXUAL EXCITEMENT to men.

Mind u, I didn't say LOVE and I didn't say SEX. I said SEXUAL EXCITEMENT.

Join us this weekend, this things aren't discussed in churches or schools, but u need to learn them if you want your MAN or relationship or marriage to LAST FOREVER..

To participate,
all you need to do is
send me a message now on WhatsApp (09050047973) saying, "I am interested in the ladies'chat" and I will give you
further instructions.

WARNING: I only need 20 women. That's the much I can handle. First come, first serve.

Thanks again for ur time.

And, for the men who insisted on reading this msg to the end, I de hail you.

You can also direct your wives or girlfriends to Contact me, that is ONLY if you want her to give you BETTER SEX.

You will be surprised at how STRONG your relationship will be after I show her these AMAZING SECRECTS.

Brian Ike.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by veraponpo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na wa for u oh
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by BrianIke(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ladies only.

Don't forget guys, you can like our page on facebook to get our updates anytime www.facebook.com/lashgator

Or follow me on Twitter @mrbrianike
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Them hear
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by MzPecs(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't get.. undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by BrianIke(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
I don't get.. undecided

What's confusing?
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by BrianIke(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok. We've got about 47 ladies who have indicated interest and still counting...
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by BrianIke(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2015
It's Saturday 7pm

Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by BrianIke(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okay. We've gotten just the amount of participants we need.

But just in case you need to get the eBook on the summary of How to Keep Your Man Faithful & Satisfied then u can also still contact me
Re: How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied by joypad: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Here is how to make a man fall in love with you and top secrets that can keep him faithful for life.
https://www.gidisblog.com/2017/08/top-secrets-to-keep-him-faithful.html
https://www.gidisblog.com/2021/11/what-makes-man-fall-in-love.html

(1) (Reply)

My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70yrs Old Man Drags Wife To Cour / Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not / Effect Of Climate Change On Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.