Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66105 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
trishguy:
notorious big right?

Yeah mehn!
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
where is Vivian gist..I heard your blood sister was killed yesterday during the protest.
Courtesy of NAF
Please dear Accept my condolence.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigga only ur bed gon go kill person for overnight.. haba.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
English hard oooo
sorry oooh, na English u write.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by bummyla(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thank You Jesus!
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Did you cut your leg or were you shot?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

What were you doing there?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by roxell120(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
LIAR I THOUGHT UR LEGS WERE CUT OFF. MAY U WERE THE AGENT THAT THE AGENT OF GOVT THAT BURNT THE MOSQUE AND TRAILER. GOD SAVED U
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guys must anyone bring a proof before u believe. is the picture not enough for a proof. we doubt too much!!
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
chai..if person lay hin body ontop that bed ..he go get lapa lapa straight.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by 8unit(f): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Only leg? That incompetent soldier who cant even shoot on target should be demoted

even though we all know say you dey lie. Na guinea worm catch you for leg from drinking dirty water

See the mattress of one of the owners of Lagos who keep the economy of the Southwest moving

May u and ur family experience the competence of Nigerian soldier in such manner in Jesus name. Say amen
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
chai, see bad mouth.
dude, who shot ya?
its dat a bed u are sitting on??

undecided
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by shogotermies(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ehya Andy your post made front page congrats and how are we sure they shoot your leg . show us your whole body and face plus your leg
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Ndeewonu: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Only leg? That incompetent soldier who cant even shoot on target should be demoted

even though we all know say you dey lie. Na guinea worm catch you for leg from drinking dirty water

See the mattress of one of the owners of Lagos who keep the economy of the Southwest moving

Do people hate the Igbo man this much?
What has the Igbo done to deserve all this hatred?
Can someone explain.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
kilokeys:
one question...

Are u a farmer? angry

Sorry two questions

How many girls have agreed to be knacked on that bed?

As I see ur leg and bed.. I think we need BIAFRA cos situation of this country is getting critical

Soap and cream very expensive.. Importation of bedsheet have been banned too..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by chiedu7: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fulani people wey kill dem no touch.
Boko Haram dem no touch.

Na intimidation dem dey do here to do Igbo people.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
gulfer:
very dirty legs, sure your teeth and boxers are dirtier angry angry angry angry

cheesy grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?
How many times you don wee wee on am?

Guys just use the word GRAPHIC anyhow!
The only thing graphic in that picture is the shit smeared bed.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaaa...chineke meh grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by victorazy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?

Na camel own? grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
The guy mattress be like where fraud doctors dey use do abortion grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nairalander can abuse oooo grin chai!!! Some said hin boxer no fine, some said hin teeth dirty...some even said hin leg to long
You should come next week and upload more.... you here?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by leofab(f): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Osegancy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Andyblaze post=40651279]Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

Y they no cut or shut up neck..... If u av stay in ur parents den it shouldn't av happened "rubbish! I pray may God touches PMB's heart to grant ur Biafra request. No be Biafra! Una go jam am.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by rotwailler(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
zendy:
From one Biafran supporter to another, sorry bro. During our protest, there were no gun shots, I just got away with being teargased. The Nigerian slaves of Lord Lugard will later come in here to call you all sort of names but don't mind them. A slave and someone who is looking for their freedom never see eye to eye. We will suffer from the oppresive Nigerian state before we get our freedom as Biafrans, so keep the faith. Everyday they shoot us, they just show the world how evil the Nigerian entity truly is and justify our quest for freedom all the more.

Godbless Biafra

U never baff sad
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
nikkypearl:
AndyBlaze..i dont belive you.. tongue
don't mk me think that word, sorry, it too hard to say to a victim of any mishap
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by treach(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?
am suspecting de must have added another. Persons foot to dat one.. Hahaha.. My brother sorry I no de laugh oooo Na d comment...
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
jane0000:
Stay one place una say no. Thank your GOD d bullet no hit u for head Wish you quick recovery. Sorry.
ar u in any way related to jennifer lopez, coz u resemble her
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hate those who shot u bro. They shldnt be given guns to handle. How comes they missed your big head and shot your leg. No worry na amputation go follow that mini surgery (amen) and you want us to help u thank God that u weren't killed abi. Anyways, I thank God that u'll live to know pain and regret your awkward decision. Oloriburuku fella. Ppl wey dey plan to divide us, go depart (amen)
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Brazilegwu: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oboy c 2 by 2 leg
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by vabok(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Next time you will remain at home rather than joining those miscreants
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by mostwantedguy: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2015
I smell lies........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.