Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66062 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?
How many times you don wee wee on am?

Guys just use the word GRAPHIC anyhow!
The only thing graphic in that picture is the shit smeared bed.

Dont blame him..... blame the ganja mods for pushing this trash to d promise land..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

What were you doing there? If you were an innocent passerby sorry. If you were not, na you sabi sha. Speedy recovery all the same.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Buhariisah(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2015
see yawaa, this one na extended family leg be this? embarassedsee yawaa, this one na extended family leg be this?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by biookuta(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2015
abeg guy if u want make lies be wise u dey even eat see ur hand u no wash. my b d bullet na rubber bullet. wish u quick recovery ooo
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by JohnReese: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2015
But op if dis is ur bed den quit acting, look for anoda job.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

the best way to ascertain if someone is hungry is by looking at the barefoot.... With the image on this pics, you could easily say that the victim is unemployed, hungry protester.

BROS SORRY OOOO. U GET LUCK, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RESUME PROTEST?.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by codereloader: 3:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Pele
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Greg2015(m): 3:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Nah only leg dem shot you
That's the beginning for yall
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Danyayebs: 3:36am On Dec 04, 2015
chai! jesu! that bed should be added to 1000 ways to die cos if person mistakenly fall u 4 dat bed if u breath reach 10seconds b4 u die if u go heaven thank GOD because u may b an honest person bt becos u died on dat bed GOD wil write ur name in d book of hell. andy toh sorry na tongues out
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2015
babadem2much:
Na That mattress be graphic no be DAT long leg way u go march bottle.

don't lie about bullet wound oo ok
which hospital not to talk of roadside clinic in Nigeria will treat bullet injury without police report... Maybe he's high on the odor of his bed

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

the best way to ascertain if someone is hungry is by looking at the barefoot.... With the image on this pics, you could easily say that the victim is unemployed, hungry protester.

BROS SORRY OOOO. U GET LUCK, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RESUME PROTEST?.
lmao see finishing, but you wicked man you wan make e use head collect the next one
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by great664(m): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Lucialovely:
Sorry but I don't bliv u. Your bed doh undecided cry
I thought I was the only one who saw the bed, Jeez
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:23am On Dec 04, 2015
sabi99:
ar u in any way related to jennifer lopez, coz u resemble her
lol this ur punchline weak

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by justmenoni: 4:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Op dis ur bed na mouka cheesy grin and dis ur leg to clean oooo shey na ur lady dey do ur pedicure?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by tinktanker: 4:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Why are you thanking God.....should you not be happy to die for Biafra.....is it not Biafra or death.....olodo..... cheesy
oboy u b fool o. Did dey tell u all igbos are in support of Biafra? 'n it may be stray bullet abi stray cut. Hehehe
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkypearl:
AndyBlaze..i dont belive you.. tongue
I don't believe him either. You were shot and no pics of when blood was dripping, no blood stain on d bandage, no swollen leg, the leg still dey look dirty after being shot...Some Nlanders can lie sa. undecided

Btw Op, you will just die for nothing for a useless cause. undecided
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 5:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Why are you thanking God.....should you not be happy to die for Biafra.....is it not Biafra or death.....olodo..... cheesy
Hehehe, help me ask am cheesy
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2015
cupidhero:

Your post just made me miss someone legendary who died in 1997@Who shot ya
Me too, I miss Notorious BIG so much.. Well, somebody gat to die, if you go I gat to go...Somebody gat to die...BIG RIP kiss
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by binaws(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2015
mstw the person way shoot u no try na kill suppose the person do u. stupid biafrans
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by david22uu(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:

U were shot and ur so called biafran brothers no help u... u should be ashamed o ur self.. people are trying to promote national unity, yu are finghting for a lost cause, being use by sum unscruputulus individuals with greedy intrest.. Nonsense
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Lucialovely:
Sorry but I don't bliv u. Your bed doh undecided cry
the foam sha...........na bug republic oh.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by crispydee: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Your palm is creamy...Dude just finished wanking angry
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2015
I can only help you thank God if you were just an innocent victim passing by but if you were one of the protesters, nwanne, you are on your own. This might just be a warning , next time it might just be your head.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Rawcalculus: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Why have you actually made it known to the public?! shocked it a personal issue.. Take kia of ursef anyway
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by weezyk(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?

why the abuse na??.... must u insult people.??.. why can't u hide yourself for once?? na wa o...
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by daclint(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2015
The way your fingers dey shine e be like say Na u use your hand do the stitching

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Titan5g: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:

Next time get a job, learn a trade , stay busy .... and don't be used as a tool to stir violence. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by afrokid(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?

I dont know what say but grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2015
You're eating Yam and oil, you're complaining.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by afrokid(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:

Na wa oooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.