Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? (18401 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by jomoh: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
No
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by lonelydora: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
You may meet him somewhere.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by PHATE007(f): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
No sir.... Its never advisable!.... Just Let Go nd Let God
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Golden rule of quitting job: Never shut the door!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nicepoker(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Insult him or her for what. What if u will need help from the organisation in future. Where will u hide ur face.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by dononics(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't insult him,if u reference goes back to ur former office he might be negative which might affect u in ur new place....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by menix(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
End Time queshion..

Kukuma shit for nylon com put am inside him/her drawer as a parting gift...
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by armadeo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
nothing spoil.

that look on your face when you realise the new job offer is from GNLD.

jusr leave in peace.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not at all,if you resign from your job that's not a ground to rain insults or abuses from your boss because he has your c.v in the case where the next company wants to hire and there is a need for confirmation,they will or might want to refer to your previous work experience. And that's where your boss will be relevant again. So it's bad

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Meritocracy: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Leave honourably, the man can be the root of your success tomorrow. What Buhari did 30yrs ago made him a president and Babangida is silent and bend down low today.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Horlufemi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Leave a big pile of your shit on his desk before your leave
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Tamakay(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Capital NO. I would've loved to say more but ma ba3. Just let go OK!
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by omojeesu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
No! Absolutely not!!
You are bigger than that!
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by itsbob(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oooops:
Nairalander's, Please help share your views.

You have been enduring your boss who has been feeling on top of the world using you as house boy and maltreating the heck outa you, and you finally got this dream job. Is it right to state how wicked he has been and outrightly but maturedly insult him in your resignation letter

The feeling of just quitting without him knowing the pains you went through doesn't make sense to me! You sitdown think am too na!!!

I saw the topic couldn't help the laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
in my own opinion its not advisable to do such but its allowed to spoil something undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i mean to say make him miss you! wink wink wink wink
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by itsbob(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Horlufemi:
Leave a big pile of your shit on his desk before your leave
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are crazy! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Aniomaman81(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's not worth it, could come back to hurt you in the future...take this from a HR professional who sees these sort of things frequently.

Congrats on the new role!
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by realGod(f): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin no insult I take God beg you.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by kasmail(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sylver247:
All those saying let it be. So he should just let a boss that gives him hot slaps be undecided

No way, I go abuse him life make him stop to dey maltreat others still working wif him

Chicken brain is better than urs.. Cant u see reason in wat posters above hav said
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ConcernMan: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please never give in to the temptation of insulting your boss while leaving his employment because sooner or later you may be asked to provide a reference letter from your last employer or previous employers and at that time, you will see more than what you bargained for.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yes oo, let d oga know say na Ayelala go damage him nd his family.

E no pass lyk dt.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ZYZZA: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
ILOVETOFUCK:
If he/she fvcks well I'll collect his/her number before I leave.
all this guys forming to be girls

We have more gays in this country than we can imagine
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ExInferis(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not just advisable, but absolutely necessary.

It'd give you a lifetime of pleasure, believe me.

I did it.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ooshinibos: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
No ..I made that mistake before , I forgot that I will need my former boss references .....
just leave in peace ... you will need your boss reference in future
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Missy89(f): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not a good idea.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Sanchase: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
First of all, he is not your Boss as he lags in the qualities of stakeholder management. A good stakeholder ensures every member of the team is satisfied taking into account the interests of every member of the team, so on this basis he failed to be your Boss.

I think you should wind him up, tell him you have gotten a new job if you like but make him think you are very happy to have worked with him and look forward to working with him soon. This way you are showing him an upper hand and making him understand life doesn't end in that little work place with him parading as a Boss.

Also, this will make him NOT to learn from his mistakes managing people, he will continue to make such mistakes until someone who can't take it anymore with him will blow his brains out of anger then you will be very glad someone else did the job for you, thank me later cool
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Tfreshzz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Even your boss get a boss.... Go on and insult him, whereas he started it.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by piagetskinner(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's no need insulting him, afterall, uv got a better job waitn to be explored # keep ur resignation letter short and on point... Don't forget to thank the fa§got, for the time you spent working under him
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nope, don't burn bridges; but once you've left, if for any reason you meet him again and he tries to play boss with you, you should let him know in no uncertain terms that he's no longer your boss.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by judedwriter(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tell him- "who is the BOSS now ehnnn?" And dump your resign letter on his desk grin but if you lack the guts, no do am o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.