Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (9134 Views)

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve / What Exactly Does Those Beautiful 9ja Girls Want From Dating Sites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

[size=14pt]Thank God for bartenders, they help ugly women get shagged.
[/size]

Ugly women look better to  intoxicated men until they get sober. tongue tongue tongue

Is that how you managed to sleep with Tilapia or what ever her name is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by platinumnk(f): 3:23am On Jun 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is that how you managed to sleep with Tilapia or what ever her name is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

na waaaa o, u start again
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2009
platinumnk:

na waaaa o, u start again

Start what shocked shocked look at my underarm it's clean oh. "sounds better in Igbo"  grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by platinumnk(f): 3:30am On Jun 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Start what shocked shocked look at my underarm it's clean oh. "sounds better in Igbo" grin

i see, ur difference is clear, grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2009

Is that how you managed to sleep with Tilapia or what ever her name is
Thank God I don't drink. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You are obviously suffering from gender complex syndrome. I said that women are more vulnerable to the after effects of alcohol because they usually carry the loads that come with careless sex if there are no diseases involved yet you are fixated on it being an order because you are a woman. I am not interested in your right and power so please hold on tight to it whether its worth it or not.  Life is unfair to both sexes, if a woman claims that she was raped by a man, the whole world will jump on the man's neck without asking for his side of the story but if you flip the script, everybody including his fellow men will be at loggerheads trying to figure out who is lying.

That is the unfair thing about life and it affects both genders depending on what is at hand. If Africans/Nigerians view a bar hopping  woman as an irresponsible tart, deal with it because that's just the way it is. Visiting the bars is not one good idea of development we are interested in for now in Nigeria. If you wanna fry your liver and kidneys with alcohol, go ahead and I promise you that a you will attract men that derive pleasure from being drunk and don't complain when you come up with a family that is totally dysfunctional.

why do you seem to think the only thing that can come from being a drunk is careless sex? women will have unwanted pregnancies whether drunk or not - it is a side effect of sex, and whilst alcohol impairs the judgment of both parties - you are right in saying the woman carries the pregnancy - but is that a reason why women shouldn't drink? becuase they will end up pregnant?

is your argument against women drinking cmpletely (as the poster) due to their sex or women drinking excessively? - personally i think alcohol in excess is bad for BOTH men and women as it iwll 'fry their liver and kidneys' (as you put it) - you are right in saying women are more vulnerable to the effects, hence the lower alcohol limits for women - but i beg to differ when you say unwanted pregnancy seems to to be the only problem you associate with excessive drinking.

My conclusion is: there is nothing wrong in both sexes drinking moderately - but just as excessive drinking is bad for men it is also bad for women - unwanted pregancies whether drunk or not, will always happen as a result of carless sex - so women should be given more logical reasons to not drink other than their gender. based on reasearch they can be advised to comsume less alcohol units than men, but to not drink completely based on gender is an unfounded conclusion.

You are right in saying the African man's mentality towards women who are drunks is not very pleasant - but the same mentality is semingly 'sympathetic/more relaxed' towards men that are drunks - does that mean it should be followed strictly and not be challenged where it defies reason? ,male drunks detroy their finances and future and homes with alcohol - so i suppose it is wrong for both genders - does that mean men too should be banned from drinking?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by JJYOU: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2009
luxoire:

why do you seem to think the only thing that can come from being a drunk is careless sex? women will have unwanted pregnancies whether drunk or not - it is a side effect of sex, and whilst alcohol impairs the judgment of both parties - you are right in saying the woman carries the pregnancy - but is that a reason why women shouldn't drink? becuase they will end up pregnant?

is your argument against women drinking cmpletely (as the poster) due to their sex or women drinking excessively? - personally i think alcohol in excess is bad for BOTH men and women as it iwll 'fry their liver and kidneys' (as you put it) - you are right in saying women are more vulnerable to the effects, hence the lower alcohol limits for women - but i beg to differ when you say unwanted pregnancy seems to to be the only problem you associate with excessive drinking.

My conclusion is there is nothing wrong in both sexes drinking moderately - but just as excessive drinking is bad for men it is also bad for women - unwanted pregancies whether drunk or not, will always happen as a result of carless sex
you are gradually working your way to becoming most sensible poster on NL. God bless. i dont actually accept there is anything good in drinking acholhol but i stand by your right to express your opinion. you have a fine mind.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by LadyT(f): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2009
luxoire:

My conclusion is there is nothing wrong in both sexes drinking moderately - but just as excessive drinking is bad for men it is also bad for women - unwanted pregancies whether drunk or not, will always happen as a result of carless sex

Thank God someone with sense
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by JJYOU: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2009
LadyT:

Thank God someone with sense
she is in your league. you guys are always worth reading
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by LadyT(f): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2009
JJYOU:

awwwwwwww kiss
thanks hun
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2009
JJYOU:

you are gradually working your way to becoming most sensible poster on NL. God bless. i dont actually accept there is anything good in drinking acholhol but i stand by your right to express your opinion. you have a fine mind.

thank you JJYOU - i must say i also always look forward to your contribution - God bless you too

Lady T - thanks hun - good to know some ppl see the voice of reason
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2009
JJYOU:

JJYOU:

Another ass kisser on the prowl! Gosh! Darn irritating for a married man!

Where is your bible to preach against those drinking alcohol.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by beingme(f): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2009
BECOS THE LADY IS AN IGBO-YORUBA THAT MEANS A BAD COMBINATION? U VE NO RIGHT TO CONDEMN THAT. U SEEMS TRIBALISTIC. DRINKIN IS AN INDIVIDUAL ISSUE MR.JUDGE.

I SEE NO EVIL IN DRINKIN AS FAR AS U RE OK WITH WAT U TOOK
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

Another ass kisser on the prowl! Gosh! Darn irritating for a married man!

Where is your bible to preach against those drinking alcohol.

how is complimenting arse kissing? undecided
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by No2Atheism(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2009
First and foremost:
----------------------------

1. I don't drink alcohol (hot drinks or beer), although I have tasted it a few times, but I can't be bothered about alcohol in reality, I prefer to keep my system as clean as possible.
2. I don't smoke either.
3. Infact I am now consciously even doing my best to completely eliminate sugar from my diet for obvious reasons.

Hence,

I don't like the fact that 9ja ladies drink alcohol for the following reasons:

1. It is going to make them age a lot faster, hence make them lose their beauty a lot faster.

2. It is going to ultimately cause medical problems for them in long run.

3. It might end up causing them to transfer medical problems to their unborn children as a result of their own medical problems that occur from their drinking habits.

4. Drinking leads to bad breathe and dirty stained teeth, hence it ultimately constitute itself into a turn off.

5. It would ultimately end up creating a little bit of financial black hole in either their pocket or the pocket of the partners because sooner or later they'll be addicted to alcohol and spend more on it than is realistic.

6. It ultimately constitutes a turn off to me as a man cus i don't drink myself and i certainly cannot expect any potential future mother of my children to drink.

Finally:

---------
@topic

I believe 9ja girls drink alcohol as a result of :

1. Peer Pressure.
2. Party Lifestyle.
3. Need to drown or suppress different sorrows/bad memories that exist in their lives.
4. As a precursor to indiscriminate sex.
5. Curiousity that unfortunately turns into an Habit and ultimately into an addiction.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2009
luxoire:

how is complimenting arse kissing? undecided
undecided undecided Any of your business? undecided
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2009
kinda my business - since you quoted his reply to my post - if he is kissing my arse or there is a 'potential arse kisser on the prowl ' like you put it - i think we should know esp if he is replying our posts

(no offence JJYOU smiley)
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
I don't like the fact that 9ja ladies drink alcohol for the following reasons:

1. It is going to make them age a lot faster, hence make them lose their beauty a lot faster.

2. It is going to ultimately cause medical problems for them in long run.

3. It might end up causing them to transfer medical problems to their unborn children as a result of their own medical problems that occur from their drinking habits.

4. Drinking leads to bad breathe and dirty stained teeth, hence it ultimately constitute itself into a turn off.

5. It would ultimately end up creating a little bit of financial black hole in either their pocket or the pocket of the partners because sooner or later they'll be addicted to alcohol and spend more on it than is realistic.

6. It ultimat ely constitutes a turn off to me as a man cus i don't drink myself and i certainly cannot expect any potential future mother of my children to drink.
Agree; it's like sexual promiscuity, it makes women age faster[unscientific proof] while it has a little or no effect on men and aging. Should women also challenge men in that angle because of equality of sexes?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by LadyT(f): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2009
So a glass of wine with a meal is bad?

Its the falling over punch drunk that I think is a serious problem. I dont see the need for male or female to drink themselves into a stupor.

But I see nothing wrong with people drinking socially.

Its when people feel that they cannot have fun unless they have a drink . Thats when I see it as a problem.

p.s Pataki please do not derail this topic.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by C2H5OH(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2009
There's nothing too much wrong with drinking for those who enjoy it. i guess as long as they drink responsibly. it's personally not my style, and i don't find it attractive in a female either. different strokes for different nigas
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by samparian(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2009
@ poster,
whats wrong with you sef??
It seems you've not been to any other African country, thats why you get mouth dey yab naija babes.
i've been opportuned to travel to South Africa, Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Benin republic and Togo and i realised that naija girls are the most decent African ladies i've ever come across.
In these other countries, girls will toast you, buy drinks for you and take you to her house for good free sex. I've never heard or seen such in naija.

when you talk of oyibo girls, i've had my fair share and i swear, "THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A NAIJA MAN IS TO MARRY OYINBO WOMAN"
i've dated many and i know what i'm talking about. They drink alchohol like fish drinks water, they smoke weed and say it aint shit.(not all smoke weed)
I drink alchohol moderately. i've got some scotch and vodka in my home and i mix my drinks with orange juice every evening when i get home. i enjoy sipping a glass while watching telly at night.( i dont like drinking outside)
anytime i have a female visitor, i dig out a bottle of red wine. There's nothing wrong with ladies having a drink. i'm against getting drunk.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2009
LadyT:

So a glass of wine with a meal is bad?

Its the falling over punch drunk that I think is a serious problem. I dont see the need for male or female to drink themselves into a stupor.
But I see nothing wrong with people drinking socially.

Its when people feel that they cannot have fun unless they have a drink . Thats when I see it as a problem.

p.s Pataki please do not derail this topic.

HEAR HEAR!! cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2009
guys guys, you all seemed to have not read the original post, he was talking bout ladies who order pints of beer in a pub,well here in the Uk as a lady would you rather go to a Pub or wine bar? as a young Man, I find the Pub iritating,I rather stick to the wine bars if you are in london go to Clapham loads and loads of wine bars there,now I think its very unlady like to pull a Pint well lol unless you are irish,but if you are a Lady in Nigeria then its a whole difrent ball game.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2009
@erico
hahahaha some ppl's taste buds are different grin some ppl like beer, wine, spirits

personally i am partial to a bit of Brandy or Cognac on the rocks - or with a splash of coke

in the absence of my preference above, i'd go for white wine, if that is not there then rose

beer would be my last option - and if i had to have it (which i would normally go for a sweet drink instead or alcopop) i could DO IT LIKE A LADY AND ORDER A HALF-PINT INSTEAD if na d big pint glass u dey fear - then we'll have it in half-pints instead - the lady-like measures - lol tongue cool
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2009
luxoire, you don de change ur mind Abi, abi you dey amongst the ones wen they pull pint for toothing Bec lol anyway seriously if a girl pulls a full pint man thats a major turn off for rme, half a Pint would be nice, I'd rather my date to have a glass of anything else either than PINT though lol Red or White wine would do or rosey, or for the bigger girls do brandy n coke or any other spirites, you dont wanna wee 10 times along the way home grin grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2009
Eriko - lol grin ok so na d size for d pint dey fear you? lol no wahala na wine - some men prefer their women to no behave in what they consider 'manly' ways and to some ordering 2 pints one for him and her would be a bit daunting for the guy

erico2k2:

luxoire, you don de change ur mind Abi, abi you dey amongst the ones wen they pull pint for toothing Bec lol anyway seriously if a girl pulls a full pint man thats a major turn off for rme, half a Pint would be nice, I'd rather my date to have a glass of anything else either than PINT though lol Red or White wine would do or rosey, or [b]for the bigger gir[/b]ls do brandy n coke or any other spirites, you dont wanna wee 10 times along the way home grin grin grin grin

woawww hang on a minute - in what way did you use the word BIGGER?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2009
lol U are one hell of a funny chic lol I meant bigger Girls as in Big Boyz, I aint talking bout FAT GIRLS if thats what you thought I meant, so chill,I dont wanna get punshed yet, stilll like my face,anyway now you know
If you was my Date, where would you rather go to PUB or WINE BAR?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
erico2k2:

lol U are one hell of a funny chic lol I meant bigger Girls as in Big Boyz, I aint talking bout FAT GIRLS if thats what you thought I meant, so chill,I dont wanna get punshed yet, stilll like my face,anyway now you know
If you was my Date, where would you rather go to PUB or WINE BAR?

thank you smiley - ok now i get your drift on the biggy issue!

erms IF i were your date depends ohhh - on how i guage you - some guys are pretty chilled out and i like Weatherspoon - because i know the drinks are cheap and any guy wanting to take a girl out can afford a beer and a burger for under a tenner! - yes i can be condierate like that. grin - sop if u cant afford that - maybe you shouldn't even be taliking to me like that - let alone offering a date lipsrsealed undecided

but if you turn up in one flash car trying to claim big boyz me too go do big girlz now  tongue - i know some pretty swanky/cosy/funky bars in Canary wharf by the docks - they'd do nicely

i adapt easily - just depends on howu present yourself to me smiley smiley cool

where did you think i'd go? and where would you take me

P.S
i think we are derailing the post (sorry my fellow NL)
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
haha canarywhaf are for those in the financial sectors lol and weather spoon would be where you go with ur family in the weekend, true its the cheapest in london, there are quite loads of wine bars in claphan Jct, drinking of tomuch Pint=beer belly lol well on a serious note, there are better places in the west ned where you can have a meal and have a decent bottle of wine for under 30 quid I think, I would only drink beer when Im with the Boyz ie we are doing Pub to Pub lolU ned to try it, its fun.(Sorry fellow NL for derailing oh,nah she dey corupt me nowwwww, btw,I need to ask Mum if I can take you on a date first sha lol grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
erico2k2:

haha canarywhaf are for those in the financial sectors lol and weather spoon would be where you go with ur family in the weekend, true its the cheapest in london, there are quite loads of wine bars in claphan Jct, drinking of tomuch Pint=beer belly lol well on a serious note, there are better places in the west ned where you can have a meal and have a decent bottle of wine for under 30 quid I think, I would only drink beer when Im with the Boyz ie we are doing Pub to Pub lolU ned to try it, its fun.(Sorry fellow NL for derailing oh,nah she dey corupt me nowwwww, btw,I need to ask Mum if I can take you on a date first sha lol grin grin

well CW happens to be where i work - so i know a few good nook and cranny hidden spots there - haven't really been out drinking in Clapham actually Would look into it further – lol

Why would u need permission from your mum to take me out on a date (Omo mummy) tongue cool

Sorry to disappoint I would be unable to attend a ‘date’ as such with you as I am happily taken. I am sure you’d have been a great companion though
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol Ok I wont ask Mum, will be a bad boy, people in the pubs n bars in CW are too serious lol they are usually to tired from calculating figurs and they are always on suits lol, BTW, I knew you was taken cos I have read ur previous post lol my Bad lol I work n live in the wandsworth barrow, so as you can see,clapham would be my locals lol#
PS stick to wines and rosey or else, Im gonna personaly report you to ur bobo
Drinking Pint = too much weeing on the way home grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
Lol – so u know I was taken – yet you were trying it on!! – cheeky shocked

About ppl in CW – funny u say that – cos they are actually the opposite AFTER 6pm – they become a completely brand new beings – lol lipsrsealed

Well I won’t be drinking beer – Large of Small – cos I don’t like it – and my bobo knows that – he knows my preference. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs / My Favourite S3x Position Is........ / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet...,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.