Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,273 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (9135 Views)

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve / What Exactly Does Those Beautiful 9ja Girls Want From Dating Sites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I hope Baileys doesn't count as alcohol? angry
What is it then? angry Keep on drinking oh! Shayo woman! angry angry angry Thunder fire your baileys. Omuti. tongue

oyb:

if i drank,smoked, used recreational drugs, etc,  then i would not consider myself entitled to disapprove of her for doing the same.

if a guy can er . . . 'try all sorts', why should a woman not do the same? or are they er. . .hallowed vessels that should not be besmirched  wink

to be honest though, we knock each other over our similar vices NL vs FB , cartoons vs home videos
Oyb,

In my own view, vices differ. There are good vices and otherwise. Drinking for me happens to be a bad vice, which my woman should not engage in. I may have engaged in it in times past, but the fact that I am ready to stop and I have stopped, implies my woman should not even engage in it.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
luxoire:

grin glad your kidding!

yes, and anyman that wants to control me, is in serious trouble - because i have inbuilt control-proof - especially when it means following your orders dumbly

i question, i reason, i challenge and if the reaons and explanations are good enough and persuade me, then we decide on things together - you don't TELL ME what to do - that's why we are a partnership we discuss these things and make decisons together - dont tell me to not drink BEACUSE I AM A WOMAN.

what's next - don't send our daughter to university BECAUSE SHE IS WOMAN and will marry into another man's house?  angry angry

Do I sense an independent streak here.
No that there is anything wrong in it.
Actually they can be sexy lol.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
Independent - but willing to be dependent on the right man who will not abuse the power I GIVE HIM OVER ME. a man who will appreciate that, the fact that i submit to him is of MY OWN FREE-WILL and he should respect my opinion in the r/ship - it counts - he needs me to make a home, same way i need him to make a home - we should be inter-dependent on each other and value and appreciate each other.

sexy huh? smiley smiley - it's not always seen that way by most men - only secure and mature men tend to view it that way
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
Pataki:

What is it then? angry Keep on drinking oh! Shayo woman! angry angry angry Thunder fire your baileys. Omuti. tongue

Thunder fire your beer drinking, Guiness slurping, paraga imitating gut. angry

Baileys, wa wa alright! grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
sooner or later i knew it would come to this

pataki vs spikey grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
Drinking AlcohOL!! B33R   shocked Na Rasca GirL dey Drink am!! maybe some will wanna tast3 occasionally sha,  grin

But I no dey r3sp3cT GirL wey dey drink B33R!! Maybe Win3 sha indoor! Not Addicted to it!!  cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
luxoire:

Independent - but willing to be dependent on the right man who will not abuse the power I GIVE HIM OVER ME. a man who will appreciate that, the fact that i submit to him is of MY OWN FREE-WILL and he should respect my opinion in the r/ship - it counts - he needs me to make a home, same way i need him to make a home - we should be inter-dependent on each other and value and appreciate each other.

sexy huh? smiley smiley - it's not always seen that way by most men - only secure and mature men tend to view it that way

I guess that makes me secuyre AND mature :-)
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
well - judging from your view point on this issue - yes, it does make you secure and matured in my books
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by touchmeder: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2009
why 9ja girls in london drink too much. do they want somebody to marry them. i see 2 last week drinking beer and talking like agbero. they are yoruba girl and i ask them whether they want somebody to marry them as they are alcoholic and they start quarell wit me. who go marry woman that drink beer. you go marry them if na you?. if you wan husband and you drink alcohol you no serious.only white woman are allow to drink alcohol

Make una see me see this poster oh. So now only oyibo women are permitted to drink in his opinion. cheesy grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by ironrod(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
touchmeder:

Make una see me see this poster oh. So now only oyibo women are permitted to drink in his opinion. cheesy grin
embarassed i know o! woman na woman! why should white women be exempted? i guess the next reason will be because their weather is cold? abeg make person hear word. in my opinion a woman is allowed to drink anything, beer inclusive. it isnt just womanly to drink and get drunk or spot a bottle of beer in her hand. a glass of wine, champs is subtle and gracious enough if taken moderately, today's woman, carry go jo! tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by touchmeder: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
, a glass of wine, champs is subtle and gracious enough if taken moderately,

May God bless u
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by ironrod(f): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
touchmeder:

May God bless u

AMEN!
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thunder fire your beer drinking, Guiness slurping, paraga imitating gut. angry

Baileys, wa wa alright! grin

I do not drink beer. tongue Paraga? No. Guinness? tongue Keep on drinking your bailey, but trust Pataki to fire you with immediate alacrity, once I catch you!

oyb:

sooner or later i knew it would come to this

pataki vs spikey grin grin
And I know you would always be there as the umpire. Or you think I have forgotten how it occurred in the fashion section once? What are you even looking for here huh alfa? grin tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by patwhizkid(f): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
I do take shekpe atimes 4 stomach sake o.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
I do not drink beer. Paraga? No. Guinness? Keep on drinking your bailey, but trust Pataki to fire you with immediate alacrity, once I catch you!

spikey, if our hairbraider from the Netherlands should catch you drinking, he's going to er . . .give you one grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hairbraider?!?!?! Which kain hair abeg? grin grin

Pataki, you are finished!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
oyb:

spikey, if our hairbraider from the Netherlands should catch you drinking, he's going to er . . .give you one grin grin
Give her what? Alfa, how did you know I braided my hair? shocked shocked Na wa o! Have you ever dated a girl who drinks booze?

spikedcylinder:

Hairbraider?!?!?! Which kain hair abeg? grin grin

Pataki, you are finished!!! grin grin grin

At least it was not alcohol that finished me na. If na woman now! grin Just that my own no be like my siggy. tongue

What benefit does bailey do to your system huh?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2009
Baileys makes you feel relaaaaxed.  grin grin cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
Give her what?

hint:

going by her new profile pic, spikey er, .likes to be licked  cheesy cheesy cheesy

see me going offtopic

Have you ever dated a girl who drinks booze?

nah, but then again i don't drink either
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
Chineke!
Oyb, the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
oyb:

hint:

going by her new profile pic, spikey er, .likes to be licked  cheesy cheesy cheesy

see me going offtopic
Alfa shocked, Alfa shocked, Alfa shocked!

Allahu Arkbar! grin

Spiked,
Bailey makes you relaxed? Hmmmm! No further comments. lipsrsealed
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
Yes, it puts me to sleep. grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
At least it was not alcohol that finished me na. If na woman now!

if u see spikey's big ikebe you will be finished  grin , even if she happens to be sipping on her 'sedative' when u meet her  cheesy cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Igwe9(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yes, its puts me to sleep. grin
Good one spiky,   cheesy does that mean you only drink at night? smiley
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
oyb:

if u see spikey's big ikebe you will be finished  grin , even if she happens to be sipping on her 'sedative' when u meet her  cheesy cheesy
Alfa, your eyes dey see things! I have seen the ikebe, and it is indeed a wonder to behold!!!!!

Abeg make I no talk oh. lipsrsealed
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
What non existent ikebe are you all on about? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
the one that made you lie about your age when you were 13 wink

abi it was a premature growth spurt cheesy cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Gaminechic: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
Whats Wrong in taking alcohol?

Nairaland!

@Topic, We do cause WE CAN!
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2009
I dont drink.

Not because I someone told me not to , its a personal choice

Not against the occasional wine, but drinkin like a man. . .? eww.

grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
Whats Wrong in taking alcohol?

Nairaland!

@Topic, We do cause WE CAN!
No you can't. people see any woman drinking at the pub as a potential LovePeddler. It's not good for any decent woman's image. I wouldn't want to see my sisters or fiancee in a beer parlour.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
i question, i reason, i challenge and if the reaons and explanations are good enough and persuade me, then we decide on things together - you don't TELL ME what to do - that's why we are a partnership we discuss these things and make decisons together - dont tell me to not drink BEACUSE I AM A WOMAN.

what's next - don't send our daughter to university BECAUSE SHE IS WOMAN and will marry into another man's house?   
@bold is the major reason why marriages are falling apart in the west. Women are yet to differentiate between an advice and an order. Some of you tell your husbands not to go out in the evening even if he really wants to and he respects that but when it turns around, it becomes an order. Just live your life and make sure you listen to whatever somebody is telling you and see some sense in it. Alcohol impairs your judgment and women are more vulnerable to that. I mean, you can get pregnant from an alcohol related careless sex from an unknown stranger. Agreed a woman can take a glass of 5% alcohol wine but even at that, she should case the joint before doing it. Doing it at home or in the company of other non gay female friends is strongly suggested. All these women drinking an 80% proof liquor needs to enter into rehab.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by touchmeder: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
@bold is the major reason why marriages are falling apart in the west. Women are yet to differentiate between an advice and an order. Some of you tell your husbands not to go out in the evening even if he really wants to and he respects that but when it turns around, it becomes an order. Just live your life and make sure you listen to whatever somebody is telling you and see some sense in it. Alcohol impairs your judgment and women are more vulnerable to that. I mean, you can get pregnant from an alcohol related careless sex from an unknown stranger. Agreed a woman can take a glass of 5% alcohol wine but even at that, she should case the joint before doing it. Doing it at home or in the company of other non gay female friends is strongly suggested. All these women drinking an 80% proof liquor needs to enter into rehab

i laugh see ur rules for a woman drinking alcohol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.