Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (36910 Views)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by AhmadMind: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=23pt]Okay....... According to Chief Eit-Uke......

Onitsha is on Fire and A Place of Worship was burned .......which can lead to reprisal attacks

......Our Leaders are not talking ....they are cat walking.....

SHOULD WE BE CONCERNED??[/size]
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by mart2k(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?
Watch ur back, abokis ar comin for all of u
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=40658539]The zoo must fall sad sad angry sad :/quote]Remember that there are more Igbo in the north than hausas in S/E when wishing for regional trouble.Who will suffer more?
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by AhmadMind: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
[size=23pt]Okay....... According to Chief Eit-Uke......

Onitsha is on Fire and A Place of Worship was burned .......which can lead to reprisal attacks

......Our Leaders are not talking ....they are cat walking.....

SHOULD WE BE CONCERNED??
BLACK BLACK AND WHITE . [/size]
[/quote]
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by reuben79: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eledan:

Why are you people always thinking in foolish manners? Elders of a region are taking the necessary proactive measures to ensure that they avoid a reprisal in the north, you are here saying rubbish.
Onye ara.
yesss..correct one dude......dat is d reason why u see yoruba leaders keep silent on d issue........when other regions goin right igbos always goin left..........naaa dey ar way..

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by unstableaswater: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seun I wonder wat all those igbo people comment, that Mr Ofe mods are hiding have to say. grin grin

Aren't readers here to here wat igbos are saying or are they here for yoruba hate advise?

Is Biafra now a yoruba movement?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by victorlake(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
when the chips are down, I will see how many of you will be shouting biafra.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by BluMalam(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
The calm before the storm.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by unstableaswater: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
victorlake:
when the chips are down, I will see how many of you will be shouting biafra.

All of us, it will be like the muslims shouting Allah Arkbar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by compujyde: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Yakasaii: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahah na inyamuri you go follow talk sense? Person Wei never know sense na him you wan follow talk something reasonable?
Eledan:

Why are you people always thinking in foolish manners? Elders of a region are taking the necessary proactive measures to ensure that they avoid a reprisal in the north, you are here saying rubbish.
Onye ara.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by BluMalam(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
tonychristopher:
The north are feeling the shock waves ...it might be like 8.7 on a Richter scale

Igbo are giving all sleepless night

Oh let me sing silent night

cktheluckyman:
Any attack on igbos in the north would affect both igbos and other southerner and would lead to reprisals in major northern and eastern cities!! Perhaps the long awaited break up is here.

Foer those ranting the igbos are not the only ones endangered,millions of northerners are in portharcourt,Aba,Onitsha etc!! The whole country would burn !! The ND hmilitants might even seize that opportunity to take over their oil wells

At this rate, the South East will be under a state of emergency by Christmas.

The reprisal in the north will trigger a reprisal in the SE, that will welcome a military administration by northern generals in the region.

Lets hope nothing happens, and its not too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
The north are feeling the shock waves ...it might be like 8.7 on a Richter scale

Igbo are giving all sleepless night

Oh let me sing silent night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
witorwitoutyou:

Y re u laffing,is it funny...seems u re clueless.
If you don't have something meaningful to say kindly stay outta my mentions #Shalom
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by holajeedayy: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
BiafranPrince:

So u believe we get all these things? I tot u said we were useless to Nigeria the zoo?
no one says ibo is usless but if u love ur broda u ll not allow him loss is long term accumulation and life just within a second ...ok if such ppl now exit to southeast will u feed him or her cox as am here i know like 3 ibo men in my street dat employs not less dan 6 person....will u feed all this ppl...dont invite war cox u loss it all....dont b fool by ur greedy politican
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by ipreach: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
what will they really say?

pharaoh let my people go.....

My SIGNATURE below will motivate you the more ....
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by cktheluckyman: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Any attack on igbos in the north would affect both igbos and other southerner and would lead to reprisals in major northern and eastern cities!! Perhaps the long awaited break up is here.

Foer those ranting the igbos are not the only ones endangered,millions of northerners are in portharcourt,Aba,Onitsha etc!! The whole country would burn !! The ND hmilitants might even seize that opportunity to take over their oil wells

6 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Okies27(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:

See this ones spewing trash, people that can't stand the sound of knockouts. Sometimes I just look at these kids shouting Biafra when you see real war you go run pass ojukwu
. I doubt you know what referendum is. Even the dullard doesn't know
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by unstableaswater: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
BluMalam:

The reprisal in the north will trigger a reprisal in the SE, that will welcome a military administration by northern generals in the region.

Mods allow this threat? I smell tribalist tiger face mod

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by TeamSimple(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?
Enu lo ma pa Eyin people yi
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Eledan: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
BluMalam:

The reprisal in the north will trigger a reprisal in the SE, that will welcome a military administration in the region.

Insha Allah, nothing will happen. These miscreants know what they are doing, they are desperately trying to provoke people and set the nation into chaos. That is is their only way to make the the nation ungovernable.
God will shame all those that are trying to create unrest in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by OneNaira6: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
bro4u:
see them hypocrits, as if they dont have work doing, boko boys are busy killing and u guys dnt wanna hold any meeting, when the notherners were burning churches did they southern governors hold any meeting... mtcheww

You dey mind am. They are crying because Onitsha people burnt down a mosque they themselves didn't build and Igbo taxpayers built. May thunder fire am. They lucky sef na just one mosque burnt. In my opinion, I think every Igbo city should burn down every mosque in Igbo land. After all, each and everyone of them were built by the government of that state using taxes from the Igbo communities there.
Let them cry. How many churches have they built for Igbo traders up north? Let them tell us.
Rubbish!!

That mosque belongs to people of anambra and the people of anambra decided to burn it..they allowed to burn it. It is their property. The only one I condemn us burning of dangote trucks. That was unnecessary

9 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
unstableaswater:
Seun I wonder wat all those igbo people comment, that Mr Ofe mods are hiding have to say. grin grin

Aren't readers here to here wat igbos are saying or are they here for yoruba hate advise?

Is Biafra now a yoruba movement?
Its not a crime if you guys come up with your own forum also where you can post all the trash you feel like posting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
BluMalam:

I used to love Madonna.. One of my best track is Evita... She sang don't cry for me Argentina

Dont worry when that time reaches we talk

Beside that the amnesty eexpires this Christmas

So get ready for the creek boys

expires

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by gretblue: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Those clamouring for another Biafra war are simply those below the ages of 40yrs and below. I reserve my further comments.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Enesi47: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
teepsee:
and what's that? after all the easterners has never reacted if not the nation would have been in dust
mumu a thousand of your igbo brother were factory worker in Dangote company here , the you people's were thinking now if Biafra with violence 80% of you guy can't witness it Quote any me any where.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by BluMalam(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eledan:

Insha Allah, nothing will happen. These miscreants know what they are doing, they are desperately trying to provoke people and set the nation into chaos. That is is their only way to make the the nation ungovernable.
God will shame all those that are trying to create unrest in Nigeria.

They have everything to lose but don't realize it. The NE is there as an example.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Enesi47: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Enesi47:
mumu a thousand of your igbo brother were factory worker in Dangote company here , the way you people's were thinking now if Biafra come with violence 80% of you guy can't witness it Quote any me any where.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okies27:
. I doubt you know what referendum is. Even the dullard doesn't know

How does this relate to what I posted You see you the dullard here
A referendum (in some countries synonymous with plebiscite — or a vote on a ballot question) is a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to vote on a particular proposal. This may result in the adoption of a new law.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:

Well, the North have been playing the bully for a very long time and the only language that a bully understood clearly is the show of outright violence/force and a determined attitude to face the consequences no matter how bad and at the end of the day it all boils down to who has a lot to lose or the will power to risk it all at all cost.
March on Igbos , you're almost there but do not make the mistake of 1967.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.