Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (36919 Views)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Eziachi: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Tomorrow is Friday, They better warn the Imams not to talk about Ibos burning mosques in Onitsha
Am sure the imams has numerous number of mosques bombed by northerners with suicidal bombers story to last them a life time than an insignificant mosque in Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Ndeewonu: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?

Great comment! my thought as well
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
holajeedayy:

bro u get sense but if u still look d way d country is ,going by d way billion go mis and not found for life by our our giant and nation thief....the biafra should just follow a pieceful way to seperate dem self
and you think ibo did not still billions too?
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
sweetguy26:
They are already battling Boko Haram, you shouldn't kick a man when he's down. Boko Haram has tamed the abokkis

Boko haram is currently confined to a secluded corner of far away sambisa. You're ignorant of the north and its size.

This is our governors being mature.

If we decide to activate our hate and retaliate....oh my.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by osigiepurr(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
My guy, I fink u need more orientation and social enlightenment when fundamental o national issues are discussed on social media. U don't diversified d attention of d readers when a particular topic is already rolled out to be analysed.
In fact, though everybody are entitled to their own opinions, but we should be reasonable enough to toll along d topic of discussion or d thread created in order for people to get informed.
Enough of ur religion sentiments and ethno-political suicide mission dat will do more harm than good on a volatile platform like this.
So many narrow minded youths on NL. Ndi Igbo; abeg let's give peace a chance for effective development of our country before we talk about how we can move to our promised land.........WAR is an UGLY monster created by humans out of greed and selfishness. ..let's be wise!

quote author=Sman37 post=40662632][color=#006600][/color]
Som doty idiot
what pain me most is all d time christians commit crime and kill and dem end it on muslim cus am yet to see a muslim state that is chasin christian to leave there state
bt may christian state want muslim out and died y?
christian encourage prostitution dressn and them decent islam dressn no mater all crime commitd by christians dem say na we muslims do am
bt ALLAH wil save us from evl christians
cus even BOKO HARAM i suspect christians hav hand in it and blame plan den claim muslims
if not so a real muslim will be scared to kil evn an ant for no reason talk els of killin dere on muslim brods and sisters claim Jihad even jihad is of to type only GOOD jihad is allowd not evl jihad lik christians are doin to muslim accusin muslims of what dey are not doin...!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by cheruv: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?

Welcome...
You've just passed the reality test check
cool

Broz, its never too late to awaken to reality grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by JohnReese: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria is on fire and our mumu president is busy traveling up and down. Kai! Regrets
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by osigiepurr(m): 2:31am On Dec 04, 2015
U are absolutely wrong bro. It is wise to say what u know and learn more on what u don't know.
Point of correction, Osigie is not a Bini name. D fact dat Amaechi is carrying Rotimi name does not qualify him to be a yoruba man.....
Be free and be polite in ur speech to ask people their origin rather than guessing people's identity through their names, thereby committing fallacy of ignorantio ellenchi.

cheruv:

Osigie already shows you're Bini... In addition to the bursting you received from N1 I think there's no need to go further grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Ujupsy: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2015
BiafranPrince:

So u believe we get all these things? I tot u said we were useless to Nigeria the zoo?
My dear ask him o sometimes it baffles me why yohobas hate to tell themselves the truth
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by front247: 5:03am On Dec 04, 2015
We ar already tired of dis country
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by front247: 5:06am On Dec 04, 2015
osigiepurr:
Continue killing yourselves. Kanu's
family are enjoying d money given
to him to mislead d jobless
miscreant in SE. Very soon, d remaining wise ones among u will write story about ur ignorance and state of confused mind. Nonsense....Biafra my foot!
we will fight till we get biafra,one Nigeria is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections / Unknown Gunmen Sack Ubani Police Station Abia State, Set Facility Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.