Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (36906 Views)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by BluMalam(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros that the Nigeria won the last civil war does not mean it would win this one.The Nigerian military now(consisting of all nigerians) is very weak owing the years of battle with boko haramm.What will happen when the army is left with just Northern/SW soldiers to battle a civil war in the east simultaneously with the boko haram war?

I will reply at the appropriate time wink

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by BluMalam(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
unstableaswater:

Prove the Biafra war was won
[s] If you dont provide prove your a tuwo shinkafa eating terrorist!

Gowon no victor no vanquished reflected the stands after the war.

My happiness is that no blockade this time. We will fight to the bitter end.

Somalia will look like paradise becos the war will never end.[/s]

You're no longer the SE that has been left underdeveloped, despite the reconstruction, rehabilitation and reconciliation promise by Gowon?

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/biafra-surrenders-to-nigeria/print

[img]http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/fall12/okoye_u/timeline/images/biafrasurrenders.jpg[/img]

Don't answer. I'm done with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Djnotte88(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mumu plus big fool...what will u gain if people are killed? You think war is something u can withstand? We are all praying 4 peace nd u are busy talking of violence
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eledan:

Why are you people always thinking in foolish manners? Elders of a region are taking the necessary proactive measures to ensure that they avoid a reprisal in the north, you are here saying rubbish.
Onye ara.
no mind that guy, his kinds are the problems we are facing in these endtimes grin

I refuse to be a Baifran tout! I'm a full-blooded Abia boy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by osigiepurr(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Continue killing yourselves. Kanu's
family are enjoying d money given
to him to mislead d jobless
miscreant in SE. Very soon, d remaining wise ones among u will write story about ur ignorance and state of confused mind. Nonsense....Biafra my foot!
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Let which people go? Ur people don't want to go now... undecided

Still saw an elderly woman today here in Lagos, had need to counsel her on family issues.. ok madam please go back to ur hometown because that's Wia ur husband is, she said mba, the suffer suffer for east too much.... She can't access proper health services, madam there is NAUTH (nnamdi azikiwe teaching hospital) in east now... She no gree.. she wan die for Lagos by force...

Are those the ones that want to live in biafra.. I laugh in spanish! No wonder SW is u pple's little london.. u can't stay in ur backward region, yet u want Biafra... Better go and talk sense into ur governors to develop ur land and stop making urselves a nuisance in other people's land...

cassidy1996:
Let my people go

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Djnotte88(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Have u bn 2 d north before? Better stop thinkin as if igbos ard d ones buildin churches in d north
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by gretblue: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
unstableaswater:

The earliest you murder Nnamdi or sentence him the sooner we can get to action.

The first Biafra war was neither won or lost, this time no blockade.

We will kill to our satisfaction. We are not defending either, we will be attacking.
Empty threat.Nnamdi is l his in DSS cell.You are hear braging.

Only then will UN and Africom, divide us and redraw the borders.
Empty threat as usual.3 months loading in DSS cell and nothing has changed.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by cornel00(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
GBAM!!!! They can stay and die for all i care

Me i have 2 or less week to wave goodbye to northern Nigeria cos i had been planning my relocation to my papa land for the past 3 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
On point bro.

Herald47:
A step in the right direction.igbos have long over endure the killing of their kiths and kin in all the nooks and crannies of the nation.although some ipob protesters went too far by burning shops,trucks and a mosque,thanks to obiano for making a haste to repair the mosque,but i must commend the ipob protesters for not touching the life of any civilian,this is formal because LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN MOSQUE,SHOPS AND TRUCKS PUT TOGETHER,i wish the northerners can learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?

Our leaders are stark illiterates .. every revolutionist or terrorist needs a martyr to ginger the poor and frustrated who are looking for a reason for their problems and a target to destroy till they are fulfilled. it is in history and it repeats itself just as the ignorant foolishness of African Leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Dragonking: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
osigiepurr:
I always laugh out loud whenever i read about d igbos agitating for Biafra nation......
Let's come to think about d whole scenarios, how many of d Ndi Igbos are ready and willing to leave d comfort zones of another man's land (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Akure, Kogi, Oshogbo, etc) after achieving so many investments to go to undeveloped south east region and start from d scratch all over again?....let's be sincere with our faith.
Today, Ndi Igbos will be shouting, Lagos is no man's land.....Tomorrow, they will also be d ones crying that Biafra republic is our homeland (state of confusion in display i will tag it).
I think d leadership of d so call Biafra dramas are not sincere with d real motive behind this show of shame.....infact, d youths are more confused about d whole saga because they don't even know where they belong.
I just visited my village (Awka in Anambra state) for d very first time.....i wept for south east geopolitical zone as a whole. I asked myself if dis is where the Biafra agitators want us to resurrect to with dilapidated structures and economic misfires with high crime rates and kidnapping kungfus?......
We Ndi Igbo should first of all put our house in order before planning to move from d comfort one of another man's land....else, people will eat human flesh when we eventually move without mission and direction.....i rest my case and i represent Awka my homeland.

You deserve a Presidential award....I respect people that are bold to say the truth....
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Dragonking: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
osigiepurr:
Continue killing yourselves. Kanu's
family are enjoying d money given
to him to mislead d jobless
miscreant in SE. Very soon, d remaining wise ones among u will write story about ur ignorance and state of confused mind. Nonsense....Biafra my foot!
Kanus family are safe and enjoying themselves in the UK with the money KANU collected for Biafra agitation while the fo0lish ones are suffering and shouting Biafra here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Sman37(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Som doty idiot
what pain me most is all d time christians commit crime and kill and dem end it on muslim cus am yet to see a muslim state that is chasin christian to leave there state
bt may christian state want muslim out and died y?
christian encourage prostitution dressn and them decent islam dressn no mater all crime commitd by christians dem say na we muslims do am
bt ALLAH wil save us from evl christians
cus even BOKO HARAM i suspect christians hav hand in it and blame plan den claim muslims
if not so a real muslim will be scared to kil evn an ant for no reason talk els of killin dere on muslim brods and sisters claim Jihad even jihad is of to type only GOOD jihad is allowd not evl jihad lik christians are doin to muslim accusin muslims of what dey are not doin...!!
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by LoveMachine(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm glad to see so much sense in one place. To the drummers if war may your music fall on deaf ears.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
What igbos don't understand is , you don't fight a man that has nothing to lose... You cannot beat a pig in mud fight.

Life means nothing to average abokki. At the command of one immam, watch then destroy little they have. Now, you that have everything to protect is fighting dirty with someone that has nothing to lose or protect ...someone that even his life means nothing too..

Tommorow is Friday! Its pregnant ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo DSS Slaps Douglas Ogbankwa 7 Times / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.