Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (36915 Views)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by yommen: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bigmillz:
No going back. No to Nigeria. Yes to Biafra

Yes!!! Let the animals go to their zoo.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Viktor1983(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eledan:

Why are you people always thinking in foolish manners? Elders of a region are taking the necessary proactive measures to ensure that they avoid a reprisal in the north, you are here saying rubbish.
Onye ara.

God bless you. Ezigbo mmadu

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by cktheluckyman: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
gretblue:
Those clamouring for another Biafra war are simply those below the ages of 40yrs and below. I reserve my further comments.
Buhari aggravated the situation.What the hell was he thinking when he made the 5% statement?!! The agitations would only grow louder by the day until the bubble finally bursts!! The body language of the present government is not helping matters.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
paramakina202:
An attack on Igbos in the north is not advisable cos that's the game plan of IPOB and they will definitely catch in on it,the uprising will be unstoppable to the extent the governors in the east will have to escape to Abuja to safe their lives.Biafrans are not laughing!

I admire greatly your sense of humour!
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by fyneguy: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?

Perhaps APC, being in control, has shown responsibility compared to when PDP held sway in the northern states, even during Yaradua's time as President.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by unstableaswater: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
BluMalam:

Like you did in 66? I guess Chukwudi44 runs the military.

Your naievety is amazing, be wise.

The earliest you murder Nnamdi or sentence him the sooner we can get to action.

The first Biafra war was neither won or lost, this time no blockade.

We will kill to our satisfaction. We are not defending either, we will be attacking.

Only then will UN and Africom, divide us and redraw the borders.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by yommen: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
mart2k:
Ibos shld thank their gods for dis meeting, if not, abokis for don start to roast ibos in d North

They have forgotten that more ibos the number of ibos that live outside of SE is far beyond the number of others that live in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by teepsee(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Enesi47:
mumu a thousand of your igbo brother were factory worker in Dangote company here , the you people's were thinking now if Biafra with violence 80% of you guy can't witness it Quote any me any where.
premature people too full this nl of a thing. when will you learn how to make your point without insult? well I got no time for your type enjoy

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by BluMalam(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Buhari aggravated the situation.What the hell was he thinking when he made the 5% statement?!! The agitations would only grow louder by the day until the bubble finally bursts!! The body language of the present government is not helping matters.

The 'Proud' 5 percenters are swallowing their vomit smiley.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3149194_screenshot20151203at7_42_43pm_pnged03f44a86353008f0e9a265daa05017

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3038981_2950914imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188_jpeg99fa8f3b878d187190e05f4a3f663ab6

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Herald47:
A step in the right direction.igbos have long over endure the killing of their kiths and kin in all the nooks and crannies of the nation.although some ipob protesters went too far by burning shops,trucks and a mosque,thanks to obiano for making a haste to repair the mosque,but i must commend the ipob protesters for not touching the life of any civilian,this is formal because LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN MOSQUE,SHOPS AND TRUCKS PUT TOGETHER,i wish the northerners can learn from them.
The Hausa Youth corner and Suya seller killed are animals right?
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by paramakina202: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

I admire greatly your sense of humour!
If na so u see am no wahala.
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by nd07(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
May God bless d northern governors. May God continue 2 use them as agents of peace. As 4 my people Ibos pls this isn't d best way 2 fight 4 freedom. let us avert war & take 2 dialogue. We can still be better off in ds country Nigeria if we will understand d right thing 2 do.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by osigiepurr(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
I always laugh out loud whenever i read about d igbos agitating for Biafra nation......
Let's come to think about d whole scenarios, how many of d Ndi Igbos are ready and willing to leave d comfort zones of another man's land (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Akure, Kogi, Oshogbo, etc) after achieving so many investments to go to undeveloped south east region and start from d scratch all over again?....let's be sincere with our faith.
Today, Ndi Igbos will be shouting, Lagos is no man's land.....Tomorrow, they will also be d ones crying that Biafra republic is our homeland (state of confusion in display i will tag it).
I think d leadership of d so call Biafra dramas are not sincere with d real motive behind this show of shame.....infact, d youths are more confused about d whole saga because they don't even know where they belong.
I just visited my village (Awka in Anambra state) for d very first time.....i wept for south east geopolitical zone as a whole. I asked myself if dis is where the Biafra agitators want us to resurrect to with dilapidated structures and economic misfires with high crime rates and kidnapping kungfus?......
We Ndi Igbo should first of all put our house in order before planning to move from d comfort one of another man's land....else, people will eat human flesh when we eventually move without mission and direction.....i rest my case and i represent Awka my homeland.

cassidy1996:
Let my people go

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Sijo01(f): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Is that why you burnt down a mosque and about 7 Dagote trucks?

sukkot:
yall burnt their mosque down though

What ye both talking about
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:
The Hausa Youth corner and Suya seller killed are animals right?

Just those 2....you should tell that to families in the East that have been burying their folks courtesy of those nuisances up North.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by opedaydydx9(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
teepsee:
and what's that? after all the easterners has never reacted if not the nation would have been in dust
lol
Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
unstableaswater:

The earliest you murder Nnamdi or sentence him the sooner we can get to action.

The first Biafra war was neither won or lost, this time no blockade.

We will kill to our satisfaction. We are not defending either, we will be attacking.

Only then will UN and Africom, divide us and redraw the borders.
lol before it was if he got arrested now you waiting for him to be killed or sentenced Lmao bunch of noise makers, una go run pass Ivory Coast wey ojukwu run go that time

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
Judging from history of conflict in the north, i never knew their governors could hold a secret meeting just to avert the killing of pple in their region as they just did.

May be they developed patriotism overnight to protect their son's government and Nigeria, knowing that any of such killings now will only advance the cause of Biafrans.

Does it also mean that killing frenzy we've been experiencing previously are merely left to occur for a reason?

Don't mind the bloody hypocrites. ...they know Biafrans are not smiling anymore.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard by codereloader: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.