Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal (621 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by fijabs(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was a witness when policemen came to arrest the guy, he lives beside my house, but I can't really say if what transpired between both of them is true or not, but according to what the neighbours told us, they said both of them are dating and the girl always visit the guy regularly and they had neva for once heard any quarrel or assault between them. They said there is more to the allegation which the girl is not saying. This is my first time of posing anythin on this forum since I joined but I want people to patience and hear from both parties before judging anybody.
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by Monalisa185(f): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by MzPecs(f): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Story! undecided
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by donTbone(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not to worry bro... I understand why this is your 1st post
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by Favolly(f): 12:57am On Dec 04, 2015
The title of this thread says 'the truth', yet you're still speculating?? angry
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by trustroad(m): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Favolly:
The title of this thread says 'the truth', yet you're still speculating?? >sad

You say it right!
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by latfun22(m): 3:29am On Dec 04, 2015
u be learner

(1) (Reply)

Message For Girls That Break The Heart Of Good Guys / Happy Birthday To Moi!!!.. / Just To Spice Up Ur Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.