Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33575 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
Sorry 41 or 14 yrs U made a typographical error there

If U marry that baby boy, he will delete U from home when mad

Na so una go dey pose like woman for Nairaland and Be like man for twitter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
I feel the guy sha.The thing is if you love someone and you guys are having a misunderstanding,to forget about the person for the meantime,you delete every means of remembering the person cos seeing the person's changed dp,updated status,etc will only make you think of the person more but although this 41 year old guy should be way passed this stage.If he's still doing this now,probably When you guys get married,he'll delete you from his bed.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by meforyou1(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
I do that a lot. I even delete the girl's mobile number
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by bayinq25(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!
You kept playing hard to get while other women got married every Saturdays...girl want a guy with a car a good job and a house before they agree to marry,there you are you've gotten him at 41
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by yorke1: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Strange. The man boy needs to grow up. Who does that kind of things. You better watch it. Don't ignore the signs because those are warning signals of the gods.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by afolayangs(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
5th times between 5-6 month? Damn! cry. He might hit you on the head one day

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kushma(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nope....my upbringing didn't allow me to mingle much! And d little time I had was to concentrate on Education I didn't want to disappoint myself and other family members!

If you are the only girl among 5 boys, you will understand what I mean!

Thanks though for the insult.

don't want to rude but that is not an excuse for want to marry late ma mum is the only gal that finish skul in her house as in she sponsored herself thruout(am not trying to make mouth ooo) due to her parents died early and she still married early so wat course did u do in uni that took all those time. Ladies should learn how to separate education from love life jor.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kaboninc(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2015
olumide81:
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.

Ogaaaaaa,

If he acts that way on social media, how much worse do you think he will behave when they indeed settle?

That means anytime they have a problem at home, he will send her away....and when the resolve he'll beg her to come back?

Ogaaaaaaa, are you the guy in question?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Daraph(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Just try and let him know that the way he's behaving is against your happiness.... Don't think he's not the right man for you,if you keep waiting for the right man at the age of 29 years old,when gan-gan are you going to marry...... Be wise sis,you're a woman... You know how to make him cooperate now.... Explain to him.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by maikilinkage: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Its very glaring that you dnt have a relationship, 5 months 5 misunderstanding 5 deletion. Check out 12 months 12 misunderstanding you will see 24 deletion. I am a man I dey vex but I cant be that bitter with my fiancee, how we go take settle without communication? Infact a mere seeing her dp on social media calms me down you know? Babe check well ehhn? Desperation in marriage hurts so much, pray incessantly.

End time hubbys undecided

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by duduade: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type ini your opinion. I will appreciate them!

Loooooooool

O girl you dating a baby in a man's clothing....

You had better reset your brain...
They are better and more matured men in Nigeria. ..

Which kain low esteem be this. .?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kaboninc(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
kushma:
don't want to rude but that is not an excuse for want to marry late ma mum is the only gal that finish skul in her house as in she sponsored herself thruout(am not trying to make mouth ooo) due to her parents died early and she still married early so wat course did u do in uni that took all those time. Ladies should learn how to separate education from love life jor.

You have never been there.....

So only talk when you get there.....

You could have asked your mum to tell you her experiences....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by begwong: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Just quit the relationship lady!
As a man with that age behaving like this in this 21st century, hmmmmmmmm
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by creamylicious(f): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
So that sidechic gets her photo used as his dp regularly too or don't you get it?

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kaboninc(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
duduade:

Loooooooool

[size=18pt]O girl you dating a baby in a man's clothing....
[/size]
You had better reset your brain...
They are better and more matured men in Nigeria. ..

Which kain low esteem be this. .?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

He is a deleter. smiley. Even by the standard of a 21 year old youth, your boyfriend is childish......
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by menix(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
He feels he is doing u a favour...

#fact...

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by JUNIT1(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
is a 11 year age gap not too much ma?

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by politicalpastor: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
Don't insults me.
I was once like that. It's an angry guy who mean to end the relationship because he is very angry. But by the time the anger goes off , he regret his action. It's childish . But he love you . He's just too angry to realize
that he loves you. But he will regret it if U finally moved on with your life.

Wizzz:
No offense but why 41 year old man go dey do like this?

And try and sleep, it's 5am now sad

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Godseed: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
Are you concerned about the consistency of the deletions or the frequency of the little misunderstandings? You should be more worried about the latter.

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by asumo12: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25 you sure about this?

undecided
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by engrhorla(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Young lady, you will agree with me that we don't know everything and we don't need to.

What is the slight misunderstanding?
What caused the 'slight misunderstanding'?
What were your own reactions during the 'slight misunderstandings'?
Why 'slight misunderstandings' every time?

Relationship is not about misunderstanding dear!

Therefore, instead of losing your sleep over this, go to him.

Talk things out with him..

I believe you need to work on yourself and he also needs to work on himself.

So you don't have to really worry!

You guys should just talk to yourself if you really wanna be together!

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

Exactly baby, every woman needs a man, but you yourself needs a god like me to fit u beautiful goddess, let's chat privately smiley
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
sis liza...take heart u hear??

try to knw him beta.... ..,..................
if I must talk d truth .....grin 41 year old man no b beans... abi d man don marry b4?
and he's not planning to marry dis year??
if u marry am....una children no go resemble am at all
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Orter(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
olumide81:
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.
My opinion too.
Relying on social media relationship will not allow you to know yourselves. What if he never deleted your profile from his account but kept grudges awaiting the marriage period?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Missmossy(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
At 41 he's behaving like a teen, no ounce of maturity i must confess. Can't imagine how it's going to be if you settle down with him.

Marriage isn't for kids grin its best you have a rethink about everything.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Dyt(f): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25

Sorry I have to laugh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He reminds me of myself
I get angry and next thing I say its over
Delete/block

That's how I manage my anger
Yes its very childish we know
But we all manage anger differently
And yes he loves you, he's old and at that age he's very very careful

The last old man I was planning to wed too had to end it cos he couldn't stand my negative*nag*

At that age, he's vulnerable
I don't blame him sha
Too much love sometimes makes one act so so crazy
Just talk to him about it

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.

wetin dis one dey talk

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by wuratemi: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
4stylz:
Some girls will advice you to leave but sometimes it might just be that your guy loves you too much, there are some people who can't handle arguments for too long and they tend to use every means and push for a makeup. He might just be that guy, just tell him to stop it, you guys will work it out.

If you are looking for a perfect relationship, there is nothing like that

Rubbish, i don't understand why some peoples mentality and opinion of love is very low, how can a man claim to love u too much yet treats you like shit. does he do that to any of his friend on social media. so if a man slaps/beats or kills you, your like will say he loves you too much that is his way of showing his love. better upgrade your thinking.

having said that, to the poster my advice is that you end the relationship because it will only get worse in marriage take it from me, if he did it not once, twice but 5 times in 5 months it's a glaring sign that he has conflict resolution issues. look out for how a guy maturely handles resolution of misunderstanding. he can only go this far in deeting you on social media because that is as far as he can go for now but the moment you enter his house i can bet you he will go further in dealing with you when you have a misunderstanding than just social media.
read books and meet matured married couples whose life are exemplenary for counselling so that naivety will not let you make a mistake in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by LoveJesus87(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.
Thank you Prof.Jegede. Seconded grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Babe, u 29 he is 41, he is too old self. U no see 31 yrs or 35 yr old dude? Plenty YRN full outside. And he is a man not guy.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by MYMINDER(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
kushma:

Not everyone will or needs to get married or become a reverend father. Everyone is focused on the marriage ceremony and few are focused on the kind of person they are getting together with.

Life is about being happy; it is much better to be single than to be married and miserable just to be accepted by society as being married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.