Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33420 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Tamakay(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!

Hmmm...it is never a general thing guys exhibit. Don't look at his age.He is childish. With the way you carefully select ur dictions u are far more matured than him. I will not advise u to run away yet but be very careful. He is the autocratic type I guess.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Thelmerh(f): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.
was there any need for d big grammars

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2015
mrking3:
If he tried it once, I would say its a normal phenomenon with most guys and I was once guilty of this childish attitude. I did that just to show the height of my annoyance and to see if she would show Remorse! But my dear, at the end I ended up pleading for a RE - ADD. Lols! Eversince then, we've had countless miss understanding but such issues never came up!! Your own case is quite different here hence he does that frequently! My candid advice is Don't Re Add or Accept Him anymore most men prefers to learn the hard way! If he can't get Rid of this childish attitude at this stage of your Relationship, what becomes of you when you get married? That's he kicks you out each time you have minor misunderstanding? That's the implication!! I don't get why a man Twice your Age should be acting this way? Probably that's the more reason he's unfurtunately still single at 41! Coz not too many ladies would tolerate his kind of attitude. Age indeed isn't maturity!!!

aside the fact that your maths skills are woeful, it would do you good to learn that not everyone in the modern world is a fan of marriage. na by force?? so what if he's single at 41? even at 71 sef if his money bags are intact he could still find a veey willing 20yr to marry. so run to the left with that archaic thinking of yours. He's NOT single at 41 because he's unfortunate. schmuck!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by meshack15: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2015
He migth just be the highly temperamental type of person who takes decisions in a hurry without considering the consequenses but thereafter regrets his actions. that could just be his bad spot(weak point)
In my opinion, you don't need to just run away but still study him for sometime if he is good in other areas in particular, give him a warning over this particular one that you re' not going to tolerate it next time

Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by sigmundfreud(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Just delete him permanently from your life!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by princezz(f): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
To be candid, you've not found your man; I mean the right man if dats what you Want. We can't decide for you, your decision depends greatly on how weak or strong you are to get him on the right track.no one is perfect though but use of intellects is very crucial.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Was busy with more important things than dating guys.

Like setting up myself first! undecided

quote author=EZEIGBO1OFIMO post=40668039]What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".
now that you have set up your sef, u need to set up ur guy too... But honestly even a 14 years boy wound do that.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

well, I dont believe you. Truth is , if you really set up your life during those golden years, you should be dating men in your age bracket, and not groveling at the feet of a 41 year old overgrown baby.

I for bash you back in kind for bashing her like this without knowing a thing about her life.

But we're partners in the FX Republic, so I'll just veey reluctantly let it slide.

4 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by barnabas91: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I believe social Media like BBM and whatsap is part of our daily communication gadgets.

It's easier and cheaper to communicate with somebody that placing a call. On most cases, I hardly have time to pick called especially when I'm at work.

But deleting me even when I already told him that it's childish! Haba nah!

Maybe it is his own way of trying to make you come to your senses or punishing you, every guy have his way of showing their pride as a man. He knows u are financially okay,
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by ify2016: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2015

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding.
My observation is that you no get sense. if you actually know what you are doing tell me what you are doing on social network with your fiance. Social media almost stole my sister marriage because of the same issue. Any single minute you delayed your reply will make your guy to be suspicious. Guys are naturally jealous and your guy is not exceptional.

Social media will not favour your marriage except you know your relationship is just for fun.

If he had deleted you for ones just quietly avoid having him as your social network friend. How can you jeopardize your long built relationship in the name of fake social media engagement. Abeg mek you wake up and have some senses!!!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by danton(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
5 issues in 5 months.... got deleted five times, added again five times, You guys are not married yet, but the amount of issues are too much.. Am curious why a 41 years old man will behave like that.. You must be doing something wrong, though that does not warrant him to behave like a kid.. please start from avoiding issues and talk about the deleting stuff with him, at this age you guys should be thinking about the way forward not tantrum
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Eromsboy: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Na infatuation dey worry am. There are three stages in a relationship...lust, infatuation and love. At the infatuation stage, the guy or babe would do some things ordinarily wrong like what you just complained about. This stage can even last till after marriage. So u need to sit yourself down and think well if you can copebetter not to get married early than to die young as a result of marriage to the wrong person.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by stonecoldcafe: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

41? Lol, he is an unstable character. That's why he is that old and still single. Carry on at your peril. Such a man would love petty things: silent treatment, quarrel, not eating your food, malice et al. I used to have a lady friend like that- I dropped her like hot potatoes.

I know you feel time may no longer be at your side but don't settle for less.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by engrjacuzzi: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
a fool at 40 is always gonna been a fool forever. your case is so critical just like Nigeria. that man doesn't deserve you at all except you re the kind of lady that is so stubborn with ego.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AfroKnight: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Nairaland o. Chai see as small small pikin dey insult a whole man of 41 years. OP see as you dey mess your bobo.

If you knew he was childish why then did you create this topic? You had your solution before coming here na. Or you wan marry "childish" man?

I don't blame the man. Some people prefer to keep away in order to manage their anger. Others just go ahead to beat the hell out of their babes. It's his coping mechanism however weird it is.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by sarutobie(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Godseed:
Are you concerned about the consistency of the deletions or the frequency of the little misunderstandings? You should be more worried about the latter.

so far the only post with few words and a lot of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
are u sure d guy is not married before...... angry angry angry angry
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by barnabas91: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I believe social Media like BBM and whatsap is part of our daily communication gadgets.

It's easier and cheaper to communicate with somebody that placing a call. On most cases, I hardly have time to pick called especially when I'm at work.

But deleting me even when I already told him that it's childish! Haba nah!

Maybe it is his own way of trying to make you come to your senses or punishing you, every guy have his way of showing their pride as a man. He knows u are financially okay, he can't use what u need.
When am angry with my Bae, I don't pick her calls for a while, she immediately realizes herself and plead.
U see, I don't judge quickly when it comes to the thing of the heart. Love can make a man act childish sometimes. No one is perfect
The choice is yours. If u know he is not cheating on u, u shouldn't kill yourself but try and work it out. Understand what get him easily pissed off.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2015
buh do u no wha d lady ave done before d guy delete himon facebook
Thelmerh:

was there any need for d big grammars
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by chidextec: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
I think u should delete him out of ur life before it's too late.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by madgoat(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol....its normal! Because we still trying to know each other!

Its absolutely not normal to quarrel so often in a very young relationship. Hmmm at 5 months u guys should still be in lovey dovey state of mind. If its 'normal' at this early stage, i wonder what would happen when you have been together for 2yrs and that initial 'spark' has faded.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Dagaya(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

I really do think that it is normal for some guys though it is childish but sometimes we do it to see how committed u are in the relationship. the truth is most times it backfires and then we come back pleading... I believe that for the fact the he always apologies shows he loves you...work things out...Communicate more.. e never reach to break up... I believe he makes u happy in the relationship ..if e does then work things out we are all human...he is a child no doubt but that's why Ur there... that's his weakness... help him out and eventually u both will be happy... forget nairaland insults and telling u to quit....everyone has a disgusting side about them...if u quit now u might open another thread and tell us how Ur looking for a lovely man and all manners....then all who advised u to quit will be the ones insulting u...take care

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

He is already exhibiting samples of aggression or deprivation.
Today it is social media (pre marriage). Tomorrow (post marriage) it is all he gave to you has a gift or things he bought.
God help you if he owns the house or pays the rent. He would simply roll you into a ball, and kick you and all over the fence!!!
A word is simply enough for the WISE!!!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by toprealman: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2015
You've got for yourself a kid claiming to be a man......do the needful sweetie. For how long will this go on?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

i beg to disagree with you maam.
As for men who are matured,cultured and God fearing, they walk out on a woman when the heat is getting too much to avoid what could have been averted. A man is always advised to walk away from his woman when he is getting angry during a misunderstanding.
This scenario is also a typical case of walking out. Rather than the man throwing words and exchanging abuses with his woman, he rather deletes her cos if he doesnt, its either the woman keeps sending him annoying messages and or he wont be able to stand seeing those messages without replying with a statement that might hurt the lady so much which could eventually lead to the total collapse of the relationship.
thus @Lizabeth25, you should know hes always doing that to protect you and avoid saying things that might hurt you...
please do not listen to all these children and ignorant single ladies telling you to end the relationship simply becos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel. at least he begs to be added back after the quarrel is settled, this is enough to show you his reasons for doing it.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Chommieblaq(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nope....my upbringing didn't allow me to mingle much! And d little time I had was to concentrate on Education I didn't want to disappoint myself and other family members!

If you are the only girl among 5 boys, you will understand what I mean!

Thanks though for the insult.

U don't have to answer that sabinus, wetin concern am, na their type they get 50yr old single sister. Someone brought her problem, if u can't advise, jus ignore.

Ma dear his character is just too childish, na so u go dey think all d tym ne? I believe deep down u know what to do n what's right for u, don't allow anyone tell u otherwise.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Heureaux: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
my dear pls when you are running,make sure you wear canvass so that you will run faster
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Samsonklin(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY
Yeah "very childish"... I use to b so some yrs bak buh thank God have change ma mindset now... Like dey said U NEED A MAN, nt A BOY... You knw wat 2 do!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Emeka71(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

The truth is that if you marry him; whenever you have misunderstanding with him He will not send you out of the house but He will keep removing you from His social media. In My own opinion I will advice you to marry Him because He seems to be enhoying the thing that way afterall He will come back to you after you have settled.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by noblegrex: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Rival:
You've quarelled 5 times in 5 months? What kind of relationship is that?
TOM and JERRY
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
I use to b so some yrs bak buh thank God have change ma mindset now. are u sure u ave change
Samsonklin:

Yeah "very childish"... I use to b so some yrs bak buh thank God have change ma mindset now... Like dey said U NEED A MAN, nt A BOY... You knw wat 2 do!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
The older they grow the more childish they become.

I'll advice you to dump that kid and look for a man, at your age you don't need a boy that will waste your precious time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.