Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion (7122 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Lady Walked Naked Caused An Upraor On IG (PICS & COMMENTS), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by farano(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm.. wonders shall never end. According to her, she said she's tired of not being recognized because she's dark skinned. I'm not seeing anything wrong with her complexion or maybe there is something else she's not telling us. .

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFU3QljQ4P/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by micfoley: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by dingbang(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm, if men can notice laveda, how much more she..

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
All ur threads are always about funny things
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seems She's high in some cheap stuff

Cheap publicity stunt... She wan blow by force
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by afeezzezo: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
OP, wheres the vid ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by BrooklynTheBully: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy grin

MrCork has been making Nairaland dark skinned females to deactivate their account since 100BC... My guy don port go Instagram recently, Chei cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Mutuwa(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
So she means even bingo dog doesn't smell her?
And she is even crying over lack of attention?

*continues playing whote*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Jayson1: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think she just found out her HIV status and the result is positive OR she gave part of her school fees to her boyfriend this December to do MMM.

Who knows.........

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chai! Problem pass problem oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Aregs(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Her problem
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by farano(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
This one needs some serious brain check.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
People get time sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=durentchigozie post=52025548][/quote]please shut up..
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by vicstar(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
• mind u is not because she's dark skinned

★ ☆ ★ ☆
but she gotta dark brain lipsrsealed •°•

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by bitchcrafts: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
New style of getting attention... Ingenious sh!t least I now know someone that looks like that exist. Bravo!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:

Hector this one you keep mentioning me everywhere like some possessed child, hope all is well with you?

I'm not the reason you're stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
please shut up..

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by dingbang(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laveda:

Hector this one you keep mentioning me everywhere like some possessed child, hope all is well with you?

typical u, i knew u'd quote me.. U're so predictable... Phew

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Laveda(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
typical u, i knew u'd quote me.. U're so predictable... Phew

Take your attention seeking self far from my mentions, how hard is that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laveda:

shutup nd go to bed olosho

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Chrisrare: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Crying cos men no longer find dark skin women attractive? Is she a kid??
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Fighting on a mod's thread sad
You get mind o sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mrcork see what you have causedundecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by falconey(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
KissChrix:
Fighting on a mod's thread sad

You get mind o sad

what worse could happen? banthose monikers have alternates all it takes is few seconds to switch and farano is not as cold as you might think.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
This one doesn't have problem undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
m
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by decatalyst(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can imagine wetin dey do am... Girls get 3/4 toaster a day don't know it's a gift grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
this farano is sexy.
but seriously bae u deserv a strong knackin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo / To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.