Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) (4177 Views)

8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. / Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by gohzieh(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2015
A friend for my candid opinion on this.
Hide my identity
He is a 23years old guy, and a student in one of
Nigerian universities living in a 2bedroom flat
alone so one of the rooms is vacant.Now the
problem is a female course mate of his pleaded
to come stay with him cos she's having money
problems and there are no much accommodation around my campus any longer. His gf is totally against it.but
course mate friend kept pleading so I had to let her pack
in.I helped her move in. She's been here for over
3weeks now. She is good and even cooks for me.My gf
travelled and will soon be back and I just dunno
how to handle d situation cos she is wildfire. Please mature and Candid advise needed guys!
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by misspicy(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Let her go and stay with her female friends or your female friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by glimpse33(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Send her out before your g,f comes back..

don't forget to bleep the shiit out of her first! cool

2 Likes

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Gabaleve(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Na you dey control your gf abi na your gf dey control you

6 Likes

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by iceberylin(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Keep her joor.....

Y'ALL saying send her out. Haven't you noticed the usual cold angry

1 Like

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by kiddkash(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2015
u Don enter am
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by obiorathesubtle: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Nothing go happen.. Just explain to your girlfriend, she'll understand.. So, you want to stop helping someone in need because of your girlfriend's Jealousy? How you go feel if you be girl and dem chase you out of your friend house because of him girlfriend?

Mehn. Control your girl.
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Doesn't she have anyone she can squat with? Imagine if it was your girlfriend in this situation and you refused a guy moving in with her. You travelled, came back and found out that the guy now lives in the same flat with your girlfriend, what will be your reaction? What will come to your mind first? Will you think she hasn't and isn't cheating on you? This is one of the problems in relationships. You shouldn't do to your spouse that you wouldn't take likely if done to you.

Well, start thinking of what to tell her. Even if you would have still let her in, at least, not when your girlfriend travelled.

Little tip: Be calm and reassuring.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by firstking01(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
Let her go and stay with her female friends or your female friends
missy, wer u frm
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Your girlfriend does not trust you. So your course mate does not have any female friends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by misspicy(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
missy, wer u frm
The land of with no sun sir angry
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Send her out before your g,f comes back..

don't forget to bleep the shiit out of her first! cool
Ewu, you think everyone is sex-starved the way you are?
Gabaleve:
Na you dey control your gf abi na your gf dey control you
An immature kid spotted.

It's not a matter of who controls who. It's a matter of mutual respect. Especially when it appears you're trying to cheat on her under her very nose.
obiorathesubtle:
Nothing go happen.. Just explain to your girlfriend, she'll understand.. So, you want to stop helping someone in need because of your girlfriend's Jealousy? How you go feel if you be girl and dem chase you out of your friend house because of him girlfriend?
Mehn. Control your girl.
Nothing go happen indeed. Because she doesn't have feelings? Because she doesn't have a right to protect her man whatever? Dude, grow up.

Btw, you can't help everyone that comes your way no matter how kind hearted you are. There's a proverb in my place that says; He's good outside but not good at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by IamLEGEND1: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2015
all these guys wey dem girls dey carry una mumu button for inside purse eh!

So you'll turn down the chance to help someone because your girlfriend is against it?
relationships of any kind are just there....
So you should remember we're all humans first before anything.

'my girlfriend is wildfire' my big,black yansh

You can't even stand by what you believe is the right thing to do because of ur girlfriend!
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2015
U weak die...so, u tryna tell us dat u cant be ur sister's keeper cosof ur fvckin gf huh?, are u married to her?, or is she d one paying d rent?. If d answer to d above questions is no...den weak bro, u weak.
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by obiorathesubtle: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2015
NewSheriff:
Ewu, you think everyone is sex-starved the way you are?An immature kid spotted.

It's not a matter of who controls who. It's a matter of mutual respect. Especially when it appears you're trying to cheat on her under her very nose.Nothing go happen indeed. Because she doesn't have feelings? Because she doesn't have a right to protect her man whatever? Dude, grow up.

Btw, you can't help everyone that comes your way no matter how kind hearted you are. There's a proverb in my place that says; He's good outside but not good at home.
what point did you make? Write it in one sentence. I'm sorry, my glasses broke. Can't read all of that.
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
what point did you make? Write it in one sentence. I'm sorry, my glasses broke. Can't read all of that.
I should have known you were a dumb slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by firstking01(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
NewSheriff:
Doesn't she have anyone she can squat with? Imagine if it was your girlfriend in this situation and you refused a guy moving in with her. You travelled, came back and found out that the guy now lives in the same flat with your girlfriend, what will be your reaction? What will come to your mind first? Will you think she hasn't and isn't cheating on you? This is one of the problems in relationships. You shouldn't do to your spouse that you wouldn't take likely if done to you.

Well, start thinking of what to tell her. Even if you would have still let her in, at least, not when your girlfriend travelled.

Little tip: Be calm and reassuring.
smh, d way sm of u guys sey worship women eh...no wonder dem gals dey carry una play second fiddle.....pampering of anygal have neva heiped any guy.
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by ireneony(f): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
guy u must be high on weed...
fear women
remember this is harmattan season, her punny must cry this weekendgrin

Guy u bleeped up, why allow a female to stay with you don't u know the temptation involved? a time will come wen u will start liking her.
sorry if I was ur gf I will be pissed too . there are other ways to help someone.
if u ve money pls give her so that she will use it to look for hostel. and get the fuuk at of ur flat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by obiorathesubtle: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2015
NewSheriff:
I should have known you were a dumb slowpoke.
undecided hmmm. Really? And you're smart as God? Okay man. Whatever!
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by BlackSEER(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
you want to destabilize ur life. let her squat with her female friends.

1 Like

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Gabaleve(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2015
NewSheriff:

It's not a matter of who controls who. It's a matter of mutual respect. Especially when it appears you're trying to cheat on her under her very nose.Nothing go happen indeed. Because she doesn't have feelings? Because she doesn't have a right to protect her man whatever? Dude, grow up.

[s]
NewSheriff:

[/s]
na ur great grand fada be immature he goat

ONE LUV
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
[s][/s]
na ur great grand fada be immature he goat

ONE LUV
Fool, you had better disappear from here like the fart of a leprous village witch before I go that lane with you.
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Gabaleve(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
NewSheriff:
Fool, you had better disappear from here like the fart of a leprous village witch before I go that lane with you.
Rubbish,and as well not funny...pple like u wey sabi form advice for all dis kind stuffs are d ones dat dont even av a gf

my guy,learn how to use ur FAT HEAD
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:

Rubbish,and as well not funny...pple like u wey sabi form advice for all dis kind stuffs are d ones dat dont even av a gf

my guy,learn how to use ur FAT HEAD
It wasn't supposed to be funny in the first place. Replying you isn't even worth it. If you had any girlfriend, you'd know what mutual respect means. You're too young to know that though.

Btw, why is your forehead red? don't bother replying cos I'm dignifying you no further with an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by shegzan(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
U sef try oo... See freedom! 2 bedrm flat and u stil dey skul oo? I can imagine hw cheap d rent wud be!!
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by dreamworld: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Do it anyhow but Ensure u come out with first class degree or 2.1
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Gabaleve(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2015
NewSheriff:
It wasn't supposed to be funny in the first place. Replying you isn't even worth it. If you had any girlfriend, you'd know what mutual respect means. You're too young to know that though.

Btw, why is your forehead red? don't bother replying cos I'm dignifying you no further with an answer.
gerrarahia joor....BLACK HEGOAT...thought u wanna get in d same lane wid me,why u runnin away ? abi ur dictionary collection don finish? COOL IDIOT, na ur type dey form mutual respect and afta errthin stil gets dumped,den u com 2 nairaland and start seekin advice...,
we knw ur type
COCONUT HEAD
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by firstking01(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
The land of with no sun sir angry
no sun?, no wonder u blackcheesy
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
no sun?, no wonder u blackcheesy
who told you am black angry
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by Lsofdk(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
all these guys wey dem girls dey carry una mumu button for inside purse eh!

So you'll turn down the chance to help someone because your girlfriend is against it?
relationships of any kind are just there....
So you should remember we're all humans first before anything.

'my girlfriend is wildfire' my big,black yansh

You can't even stand by what you believe is the right thing to do because of ur girlfriend!

Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by grad2012(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
sad angry
Re: My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) by IamLEGEND1: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Italian Trio Up For Grabs. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.