Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (48147 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by obailala(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
N4.6 billion for Spiritual Purposes

Probably the money was used to hire native doctors, Imams, prophets, diviners, visionaries and wizard doctors from around the world to exorcise the demons out of the sons of boko and the daughters of haram. Or maybe, this could have been part of the 'alleged' N6billion which was paid to CAN under the blink-blink pastor for onward sharing to political pastors across Nigeria?

Lawd av merci! undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Ephemmm: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He Used The Money To Buy Anointed Oil To Kill Boko Haram!

Buhari Should Stop Witch Hunting PDP Members Biko.

ok.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Lanretoye(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
haaaaa!,no wonder...i saw one of the gods driving a range sport yesterday. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by kalusky02(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Bafarawa and his former aid speaking from both side of their mouth. both are busy contradicting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
OMG.. 4.6 billion for spiritual purpose?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Makinz(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
oloriburuku..... ₦4.6billion for spiritual purpose....... Oga wait ooo shea you be oracle ni abi yu be God... Well you have said the truth.. You wan go home? Lol... #kirikiri waiting... Oloshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by preciousMI1(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2015
is that so?
one person touching such an amount yet in d world we are like 7billion pple.... imagine sharing it amongst us...

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by arabianights: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
mrvitalis:
Looool. ... . No wonder we are were we are today... .we have had fools as leaders .

you couldn't have captured these words any better...... Can this big idiot actually have the odasity to give this same response in any civilized nation?Mscheeeeeew only in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ODUBEZE: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Wonders they say will never end!
May God Almighty send down his wrath on any govt. that reduces or refuses to pay minimum wage!
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Ephemmm: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He Used The Money To Buy Anointed Oil To Kill Boko Haram!

Buhari Should Stop Witch Hunting PDP Members Biko.

Little did Mr Clueless knew that those over-fed Obas are cursing him: culturally, unless he is provoked, there is no place in Yoruba land where Oba's stretch out his staff to someone.

5 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by 989900: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2015
ziccoit:
You collected blood money for spiritual purposes. What is more spiritual than collecting blood money? Was it to appease the ghosts of innocent Nigerians and soldiers murdered by your acts?

This is one of the moments I would have preferred a GMB to PMB.

Are you thinking what'm thinking; with Tunde Idiagbon as EFCC chairman?

Dem Shagari did nothing compared to this now . . .

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by menxer: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2015
See una life?
When someone is telling the truth una no fit know, abi?

That Bafarawa has come out to tell us the source of the monies that was shared to pastors, imams, and other spiritual rulers and bodies, una dey too shock to comprehend?

abi na dey money involved upturn una reasoning equilibrium? grin

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by gretblue: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2015
The EFCC should spread their investigation to Association of Witches and Wizard.Because this association also endorsed GEJ during the campaign.And only God knows how much would have been voted for them simply because under GEJ regime everything was rubber stamped.Asap stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by tripoli007(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Spiritual matters indeed .. Abeg who he dey consult with all that ##
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by SweetSoup(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
FG should just arraign this people in court already if they have enough evidence to arraign them with. If they dont have enough evidence, then they should keep their ongoing investigation private away from public until they are ready for trial in court. Am tired of reading how they stole billions on the pages of newspaper or nairaland, without any formal trial or conviction..

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by 989900: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
All these riff-raffs ain't even half-smart enough to come up with sane reasons -- spiritual . . .

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by kraftykc(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
So even the NSA's office became a money lender's den?? If there is no death sentence on at least 2 of these people I will be very disappointed in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by belloabdulrazaq(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Imanuelle:
angry

I hope the spirits gave reciepts ?

Even the devil will be tempted to become an angel for 4.6 Billion.

And we are here soaking garri.
sad
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Jabioro: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
In government ,abi fund for spiritual abi.Oga you need to elaborate on this? The Alfa,imam prophet the Babalawos and the Pastors names must be included.The Witches and Wizard Association Chapter also needed.

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by yemosticadam(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
DAT HUGE MONEY FOR D SPIRITS?

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by yemosticadam(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
I DON TURN SPIRIT SHAP SHAP

4 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
I also need N4.6 Billion, for spiritual and non-spiritual functions. Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Toeyoursea(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Rilwayne001: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2015
benbruceisright:
Has this statement accredited to the Ex sokoto state govenor, being confirmed by the EFCC or the legal aide to the Ex govenor. This is why the Social media bill is important. Sahara Reporters must learn to follow the rules. Common sense is not common
#Benbruceisright

Nigga shut up there.. angry The source is not SR rather it is Dailypost. You better open your eyes and see PDP as the evil they are.

4 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by okamal(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Kaiii mallam!!! spiritual menene ka ce? Ai wanna baban barawo ne.. na who sick wey u wan do spiritual deliverance for? God go punish all Nigeria enemy of progress. No wonder Dokpesi dey tell us lies on PMB during campaign. it is in naija where a small boy will steal 14k and be executed. And also ,in my own naija u will see a clear evidence of big man stealing and still dancing SHOKI in our streets while go on hailing them.... END TIME SCENARIO

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Spiritual purposes he says...
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by HirstMOG(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Spiritual purpose? Naija I hail oooo.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by egift(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2015
PDP destroyed Nigeria beyond measure. Yet some people will still want us to believe PDP was the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ExInferis(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2015
arabianights:

you couldn't have captured these words any better...... Can this big idiot actually have the odasity to give this same response in any civilized nation?Mscheeeeeew only in Nigeria

They took advantage of the loon who was in aso rock at the time, for only GEJ can release money under such ridonkulus reasons.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ikaboy: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
God will bless Tinubu for saving this nation from collapse

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ExInferis(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2015
SweetSoup:
FG should just arraign this people in court already if they have enough evidence to arraign them with. If they dont have enough evidence, then they should keep their ongoing investigation private away from public until they are ready for trial in court. Am tired of reading how they stole billions on the pages of newspaper or nairaland, without any formal trial or conviction..

1. If they don't keep us updated, the pdp will continue to wail 'witch hunt'. Remember how FFK and Metuh were whipping up sentiment for dasuki and bafarawa before this revelation.

2. EFCC has to interrogate all suspects, investigate all leads, upturn every stone, just to gather enough facts and evidence before prosecution so the tainted judiciary won't dismiss the case on technicalities.

Patience!

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by gretblue: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2015
benbruceisright:
Has this statement accredited to the Ex sokoto state govenor, being confirmed by the EFCC or the legal aide to the Ex govenor. This is why the Social media bill is important. Sahara Reporters must learn to follow the rules. Common sense is not common
#Benbruceisright
We are not surprise at your type.Even when your Hero said stealing wasn't a Corruption.You still turn around to defend him.Shameless youth.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.