Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (48306 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
spiritual purposes? This PDP guys see Nigerians as fools!

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by popcykaylah(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2015
spiritual things don cost now ooo...they now feed on billions ..which kind lie we no go hear for this robbers who call themselves our leaders ... grin

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ajayiopy: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2015
We have been told that stealing is not corruption. Nollywood should start writing the scripts because this season will be bad gàaàaaaaani

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Spacoking(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
May the devil rape this bafarawa guy angry

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by SweetSoup(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
ExInferis:

1. If they don't keep us updated, the pdp will continue to wail 'witch hunt'. Remember how FFK and Metuh were whipping up sentiment for dasuki and bafarawa before this revelation.

2. EFCC has to interrogate all suspects, investigate all leads, upturn every stone, just to gather enough facts and evidence before prosecution so the tainted judiciary won't dismiss the case on technicalities.

Patience!
I agree with your point, i just hope they do a thorough investigation so that this criminals will be nailed in court.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by alatbaba1(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahaa. Laugh don finish. I can't stop laughing. Nigerian politicians r so so confuse and dumb. Dansuki and other have no brain and they made GEJ tenure worse. It's take an intelligent brain to lie. The other day Dansuki said he bought 4 alpha jets and 12 helli, my counrty ppl who buys Alpha jet in dis current dispensation? The helli no get name He said one hopeless chief of air staff acknowledge their receipt. Nah OGUN go fire dem all.

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by codereloader: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Nawa me dey luk 4 1500
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ExInferis(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
SweetSoup:
I agree with your point, i just hope they do a thorough investigation so that this criminals will be nailed in court.

Amen.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
youths of other countries have gone on violent revolution for less than this, yet our own youths troll the internet worshipping these same people that have made their lives miserable.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by signified: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
signified:
Mad man no de same lol.. na em people de same for am. Oh Nigeria!
seunmsg:
Yeah, N4.6billion to wage spiritual war against boko haram. Makes lot of sense only in a country like Nigeria.
Mad man no de same lol.. na em people de shame for am. Oh Nigeria!
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by faghoshe(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2015
As Received : "You've got to read this Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We the Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Pls. forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa.
We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation."

5 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2015
notmywill:
Who made this guy a governor
Oh yes! Underage almajeris grin grin grin
mehn

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Kai
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Charly68: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
He collected 4.6 billions for spiritual purpose,money meant for arms & ammunitions of the fighting soldiers..were distributed by NSA defense & spiritual matters .
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by emzila(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
PA CHUKWUDI HOW MARKET? 4.6B NAIRA FOR SPIRITUAL PURPOSE. HOW MUCH GET TO YOUR OWN TABLE?
WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING NOW, WE MAY HAVE TO ARREST SOME PEOPLE THROUGH NAIRA LAND BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING CLEARER PICTURE OF WHY SOME PEOPLE KEEP SHOUTING THAT IT MUST BE TRANSFORMER AGENDA ABI NA TRANSFORMATION AGENDA. THE SPIRITS MUST BE VERY LARGE IN NUMBER TO HAVE TAKEN SUCH AMOUNT WITHIN SHORT PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by franksam2009: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Northerners more corrupt
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by haywhy911(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Endtime SuperStory!
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Events unfolding!!
Need something from Jumia at shipping discount? Contact me now!
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Events unfolding!!
Need something from Jumia at shipping discount? Contact me now!
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by mpowa(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
histemple:
Nigeria needs serious revolution to weed away these fools from leadership. How can a human being open his smelly mouth and regurgitate such preposterous and nauseating rubbish in a country with preponderance of intellectuals?

He needs to be jailed.

grin Obahiagbon on nairaland, honestly this kind things dey vex person, all the big English in the dictionary are not enough to express how nauseating this issues are, people must go to jail, media trial is not enough.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2015
How I wish Buhari were still in the military.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Okies27(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2015
archstyle:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-got-no-money-from-dasuki-says-bafarawa/122674.html
. Please I want to confess, I received N200M from Dasuki and gave 50M to Aisha Buhari.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thieves
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by AfroKnight: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Was this the money shared among CAN pastors to preach against Buhari? Or is this another special spiritual deal? Please mention more names. Let the courts get ready for a busy 2016.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ultron(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Babalawo for politics...... Cant seem to wrap my head around it $@&,$
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Rudolfchris(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
OMG!! These people have come again...like seriously u collected 4.6billion for spiritual purposes? How did we get here?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by dokunbam(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
For which kin prayer
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by nobeku: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
masterpower:
Lies from the table of Liar mohamed and his APC johnthomases.
May Amadioha slap that your mouth with his left slippers... DUNDERHEAD!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by oweman: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
WasSultan Bello mosque moved to Abuja for spiritual cleansing ?
In all this story does it meant the father of Jonathan theCANisnotin the know of the million nairashared between all this thives ?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Observant: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahahaha....... Spiritual purposes.
Chai Ndi isi oji...!!! ( Black people...!)

He better prepares to name this spirit, it location and address and mostly the assigned to the spirit....
Ndi ara
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Valintos147(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dinocarex:
N4.6B for spiritual purposes?

I guess you bought 2 headed monster
Intestine of an ant
A white bat

Continue ooo...
Soon, they will come here to shout
.......... My Hero!!!
I can't imagine damage that this so called selfish,Wicked Leaders has done to 9Ja, so if GEJ were re-elect all this atrocity won't have surface.. There is more to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / The Best Performing Governors In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.