Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (48144 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
no how, no how,ayo oritsejafor and some other thieves in CAN follow lick this peper soup. CAN president my foot. Shame on PDP and jonathan,thank God we swept them out,awon ole buruku,ka da fun gbogbo yin. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by egobetatoday: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
for his reason alone thank God Gej wasnt re elected. Let them all go to kirikiri.

ehen , i just bought fuel for 140 naira/liter ohh, buhari what do u have to say on this? when are we going to buy fuel for 40 naira/ liter like buhari promised?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by bakila: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
These SPIRITS thick well well.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ziggy1702(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bafarawa: I didn't steal, d money was 4 spiritual purpose
EFCC: oooook, its true we have forgotten dat u are a spiritualist, we are so sorry u may go, we may contact u wen we av any spiritual job 4 u
ha Naija! after metuh and FFk will claim witch-hunting, I pray witchcraft actually hunt them for their rape of dis nation
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by angbaradem: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
so dis stupid old dam fool no get shame for eye,hw on earth him go open him yaya mouth say 4.6 billion naira was given to him for a spiritual purpose.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by GOFRONT(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by banio: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Spirits have started spending naira

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ekefre4(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dinocarex:

Did I mention names? Well... You did!!
it was obvious na
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Ghandi12: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Anyone that still believes APC politicians are more honest than PDP's is inviting emotional disappointment. All this news coming out when the accused are still in custody of DSS/EFCC.

"" How would one trust government reports on these people considering the government recent antecedents?
"" Where is the video clips or other evidence to show this very statement was made at all?
"" Dasuki will come out and give us his own "original" version of what transpired - just wait and see.

Things have really not "changed". While the APC-controlled FG continue selling anti-corruption drive as their major attitude orientation it is obvious they are simply demagogues. They appear not to have no reasonable answers to peoples high expectations and have resorted to feeding us with sensationalism.

If they want to show us they really mean business the Minister of Finance should give us the detail of how much has been recovered so far from looters and the names of the looters. Until them we should just continue enjoying Nollywood scripts from the APC-FG. The nation is broke - more expenses are being incurred chasing after these people and trying them - so what is the point if no money is recovered at the end of the day.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by AhmedInusa: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmm PDP... they will soon say them invite Angel too with Sure P Money.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Cateyes07: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Standing5:
End time reasoning!

For those who may not understand. Spiritual aspect of politics entails paying prophets and spiritualist to turn the atmosphere around and all unseen forces therein in politicians' favour. It is an old practice that's capable of giving politicians upperhand. They identify alfas, wolis, prophets, jazzmen and witches & wizards for hire, and pay them to work in their favour. They rig the spirit realm because nature abhor vacuum; either the good people stand up or the bad people fill in the gap forcefully by default.
When their political godfathers no longer effective they resorted to consulting their political ancestors in the grave N4.6b, fools!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.