Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. (3499 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by StrStruck(f): 11:32pm On May 30, 2009
Finally someone with a working head on his shoulders.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Sissy3(f): 12:07am On May 31, 2009
of course as always it is very easy to blame the women.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by tope5000: 12:15am On May 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lagos is a strange city.

I don't think they do anything in that city without sex.
On Lagos Island, you cannot get any room in any hotel between noon and 2 pm(when workers are supposed to be on break).
Instead of lunching, they are busy shagging their brains out.

After work, some workers don't leave the island till 8pm(they use heavy traffic as their excuse).
In this period, most hotels are fully booked to accommodate adulterers and fornicators.
Tell me, what kinda city is that? After all said n done, the retarded journalists go on their laptops to write articles on prostitution but they are worse.

3 Gbosa 4 u jare kiss cheesy
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by follypimpi(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2009
Dont worry you Women will recieve less blame once Gay dudes tke your spot !. grin grin grin
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Outstrip(f): 8:02am On May 31, 2009
Are you saying that these girls are prostitutes?? They sure don't look like prostitutes to me just like the man sitting there does not look like a gigolo.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by toosoon(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2009
@poster,

why do you have to backup your post with this type of picture? please kindly remove it, do you expect those gurls to wear a traditional dress at a pool side?

just a kindly advice!!!
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by fornnygee(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2009
Gents, lets stop blaming the female forks, the men should keep their 3rd legs tight and stop encouraging prostitution.
Those of u that can only promote them only when they have sex with.
Those of u that can only issue out small contracts for sex.
Those of u that can only give a lift for sex.
Those of u that can employ only when u sleep with them.

Why won't u call them prostitute since they won't:
Join a small car for lift.
Since they won't work with small organisations to build their CV, they want it any how.
Since they won't follow the right contract process. Back door business.
Since they won't study in school and can not defend their easy earned qualification.

My people scene worst than what u posted as the picture are seeing all over the world, people go naked in beaches.
If you don't want to see! don't go.

Naija people lets change our attitude.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by topup: 3:39pm On May 31, 2009
There is always a demand first before the supply. Prostitutes did not appear before the sugar daddies and people who wanted to be able to sleep around without commitments.

It's all true, the gap for the this kind of activity arose (probably from grooming of women who wouldn't normally do such things, but due to economic crises do), then these same women fill the gap (by becoming prostitutes), and the demand is still there (mostly from men), and until there is no demand it'll be very difficult to curb such a thing - unfortunately.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by C2H5OH(f): 6:14pm On May 31, 2009
topup:

There is always a demand first before the supply. Prostitutes did not appear before the sugar daddies and people who wanted to be able to sleep around without commitments.

It's all true, the gap for the this kind of activity arose (probably from grooming of women who wouldn't normally do such things, but due to economic crises do), then these same women fill the gap (by becoming prostitutes), and the demand is still there (mostly from men), and until there is no demand it'll be very difficult to curb such a thing - unfortunately.

But who makes the conscious choice to be a p ? LeLol
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by ariblaze(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2009
quick question

are you saying one or both ladies in that picture

are prostitutes? abeg try answer oo

because me i know them both

and i can find where you live
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by abasifo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
ariblaze:

quick question

are you saying one or both ladies in that picture

are prostitutes? abeg try answer oo

because me i know them both

and i can find where you live

wting u go do
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by StrStruck(f): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
Lest I forget, we have male prostitutes too.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by abasifo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Lest I forget, we have male prostitutes too.

WHY ARE THE LADIES NOT COMMENTING ON THIS BURNING ISSUE? I WANT THEM TO TELL THEIR OWN SIDE OF THE STORY? ARE THEY GUILTY AS CHARGED? OR ARE THEY ALSO BLAMING THE MEN? ARE THEY FORCED INTO IT? IF SO, HOW? I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT NO SEX CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT THE 'CONSENT' OF THE WOMAN, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, EVEN IN CASE OF RAPE. SO THE WOMENFOLK HAS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE CHEST OF SOLUTIONS TO NIGERIA'S SEX MANIAC. WOMEN, OVER
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by tpiah: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
abasifo:

WHY ARE THE LADIES NOT COMMENTING ON THIS BURNING ISSUE? I WANT THEM TO TELL THEIR OWN SIDE OF THE STORY? ARE THEY GUILTY AS CHARGED? OR ARE THEY ALSO BLAMING THE MEN? ARE THEY FORCED INTO IT? IF SO, HOW? I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT NO SEX CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT THE 'CONSENT' OF THE WOMAN, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, EVEN IN CASE OF RAPE. SO THE WOMENFOLK HAS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE CHEST OF SOLUTIONS TO NIGERIA'S SEX MANIAC. WOMEN, OVER

@ bolded

because of the daft photo you added!

If you dont like seeing women in swimsuits then dont go to the beach. Simple.

And if you rape anyone you'll suffer the consequences, regardless how they were dressed.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by StrStruck(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
abasifo:

Your way of reasoning is the reason why the ladies are not commenting. First, you put pictures of women at the beach and now you say they are raped with their consent. Isn't it obvious that you are retarded and don't need to be given a reply?
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by abasifo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
tpiah:

@ bolded

because of the daft photo you added!

If you dont like seeing women in swimsuits then dont go to the beach. Simple.

And if you rape anyone you'll suffer the consequences, regardless how they were dressed.

Guys d picture is off

let discuss the main issues
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Romeo4real(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
The pic is off - fair enough. Over to St*rStruck!
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
abasifo:

You are very clueless. Broaden your horizons first intellectually then we would have reasonable discourse (aka "tell their own side of the story) and desist from displaying your backward mentality. First it was the bikini picture, now this outrageous statement. Be careful!!! What should the ladies say here that has not already been trashed out?

fornnygee:

Gents, lets stop blaming the female forks, the men should keep their 3rd legs tight and stop encouraging prostitution.
Those of u that can only promote them only when they have sex with.
Those of u that can only issue out small contracts for sex.
Those of u that can only give a lift for sex.
Those of u that can employ only when u sleep with them.

Rich and powerful men are the ones who look for society girls to date to add to their 'wealth'.

Bosses tell office girls they will be fired or never get promoted if they don't have sex with them, hence, the numerous occasions of sexual harassment.

I KNOW that Deans and instructors tell female students they will not pass no matter how well she really does unless she 'sees' him.

And what is wrong with female shop assistants providing customers with complementary cards and mobile telephone numbers? Everybody does that, that is marketing.

~Sauron~:

The writer is a consummate retard!!!

If you dig deep into his life, he prolly patronises hookers.
These women don't have regular jobs and the government expect them not to use what they have to pay for their needs??
What about the men patronising them especially in Lagos?? If there's no market, who would these women sell to?? He-goats or Gorillas??

[center]************************[/center]

And YES, these women have been forced to do what years ago most would never dream of doing. Blame the Nigerian economy. Go and smell poverty first before you start riding on your high horse of "supposed morals".
Show me the opportunities YOU have dished out to these girls.
Have you even gone through threads here on NAIRALAND were NIGERIAN MEN OPENLY SEEK FOR SUGAR MUMMIES?

You are calling Nigerian women sex maniacs? Bloody hell!!!
Just a little illustration, go to Tejuosho market and see how these perpetual randy men act around women.

What an irritant!!! angry
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Romeo4real(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2009
Aha, purewater, or whatever the name is, take it easy now! The vitriol is too much!
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by abasifo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh

i no go talk again grin cry
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by JJYOU: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2009
Lagos is a strange city.

I don't think they do anything in that city without sex.
On Lagos Island, you cannot get any room in any hotel between noon and 2 pm(when workers are supposed to be on break).
Instead of lunching, they are busy shagging their brains out.

After work, some workers don't leave the island till 8pm(they use heavy traffic as their excuse).
In this period, most hotels are fully booked to accommodate adulterers and fornicators.
Tell me, what kinda city is that? After all said n done, the retarded journalists go on their laptops to write articles on prostitution but they are worse.
  sad part is they let out rooms you have paid for this disgusting practice. i have caught them red handed allowing someone use the room i was occupying for 2 days already.  i only caught them becos i forgot something and came back. the key was not at reception thinking the cleaners were doing their work i went up and rightly heard people talking. knocked and surprise surprise it was a man and a woman. i nearly thought i was in the wrog room but for my books and laptop on the table.  i have since discovered this is a common practice in lagos.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2009
@ abasifo:

Men dress scantily too, does that make them prostitutes?

And as for the bikini-clad lady, I'm sure you've heard of "beachwear".
Unless you expect her to be wearing a power suit on the beach?

And I fail to see the relevance of that picture to the original Guardian article.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by biola44: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2009
men can never stop patronising prostitute, its impossible! a prostitute woke me b4 daybrk on democracy day cos my neighbor didnt pay well, another neighbor(45yrs) brings them home evry wkend & hols, some young guys prefer them cos of commitment or cos they r shy, less priviledge girls hardly disengage in d act after makin it n so on. i believe each person is responsible 4 his/her choices in life, well brought up men patronise them n some rch girls r aristos- so it's not all abt morals. averagely its(ashies) more expensive in PH than in lag n almost all girls in PH r involved, dating in PH is being blown 2 oblivion or u can date an ashy.
no sex is 2 blame, it's d individual's choice! sad
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by abasifo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
is only GoD that would save us AMEN
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2009
Rotflmao!!!
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by abasifo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
Little Known Truths
About Prostitutes

You are about to read what God's word has to say about the prostitute. Among other things, you may be surprised who she actually is and what her victims are like. You will also learn the Biblical definition of a prostitute, which is certainly different from what most think:

For these commands are a lamp, this teaching is a light, and the corrections of discipline are the way to life, keeping you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife. Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes, for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread, and the adulteress preys upon your very life. Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned? Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched? So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished. Men do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house. But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself. Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away; for jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse the bribe, however great it is. My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," and call understanding your kinsman; they will keep you from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words. At the window of my house I looked out through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who lacked judgment. He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is loud and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: "I have fellowship offerings at home; today I fulfilled my vows. So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you! I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon. Come, let's drink deep of love till morning; let's enjoy ourselves with love! My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon." With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng. Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death (Prov. 6:23-7:27).

Fifteen Facts About the Prostitute

We just learned the following:

* she primarily goes hunting at night time.
* she dresses a certain way (to excite the flesh).
* she has a crafty, evil intent.
* she is loud.
* she is defiant.
* she can be beautiful.
* she doesn't stay at home.
* she hangs out in the squares and street corners where there are lots of people.
* she aggressively approaches her potential victim.
* she has a brazen look.
* she is religious.
* she tells her potential victims that they are the ones she has been looking for.
* she is married, but states that her husband is gone for a long time.
* she is persuasive and smooth with her seductive words.
* this kind of prostitute does not ask for money.

The victim of a prostitute: * lacks judgment.
* is likened unto an ox going to the slaughter as he follows her into sin.
* is likened unto a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver (and dies).
* is likened unto a bird darting into a snare.
* is unaware that sexual sin (adultery) will cost him his life.

Infidelity

Such a wayward, adulterous wife (prostitute) has brought down many victims. Her slain are a mighty throng. "Her house is the way to hell " is the rendering of verse 27 in several translations (KJV, MKJV, NKJV, God'sWord). Many other Scriptures show any kind of sexual sin will send one to the lake of fire (Rev. 21:8; 1 Cor. 6:9,10; Eph. 5:5-7; Mt. 5:28,29; Gal. 5:19-21; Jude 7; etc.).

The prodigal, in Jesus' teaching in Luke 15, sinned with prostitutes but came back to spiritual life, just like all others who are willing to sincerely and humbly repent and return to God to serve him.
Godly Wisdom

Besides all of that, Godly wisdom has multiple sin-preventative benefits, including becoming the victim of a prostitute. Also, let's not forget that the fear of the LORD is the beginning of [Godly] wisdom (Psa. 111:10; Prov. 9:10). Many in our day lack this vital fear and therefore don't have Godly wisdom and its benefits:

Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, who leave the straight paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways. It will save you also from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words, who has left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. For her house leads down to death and her paths to the spirits of the dead. None who go to her return or attain the paths of life (Prov. 2:12-19).

According to that passage, the adulteress (or prostitute) is a divorcee—one who left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. Such a person will take you to hell with her (unless you turn away from such wickedness and get Biblically forgiven).
An Adulteress = A Prostitute

According to what you have read in these Scriptures, any adulteress is a prostitute, even if she doesn't want money! What a surprise that must be to many who have committed adultery, but would never think of themselves as a prostitute. Nonetheless, this is how God sees them. This truth should help all in this vile sin to recognize how heinous it is and to repent before it is too late and they get thrown into the lake of fire.

We know from other Scriptures that Rahab was a prostitute that got saved (James 2:25). Furthermore, salvation for male prostitutes is shown in the New Testament:

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God (1 Cor. 6:9-11).

Hence, if you have been or still are a prostitute or the victim of a prostitute—repent while you still can. God has forgiven those who repent and will do the same for you.
Bathsheba

Since an adulteress is a prostitute and Bathsheba was an adulteress, then Bathsheba was a prostitute, according to the Bible. Bathesheba was also religious and beautiful yet took a bath where others could view her naked body. Such wickedness led to David sinning with her.

Finally, the Bible also likens a prostitute to a bandit among other things:

For a prostitute is a deep pit and a wayward wife is a narrow well. Like a bandit she lies in wait, and multiplies the unfaithful among men (Prov. 23:27, 28).
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by JJYOU: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
abasifo:

Little Known Truths
About Prostitutes

You are about to read what God's word has to say about the prostitute. Among other things, you may be surprised who she actually is and what her victims are like. You will also learn the Biblical definition of a prostitute, which is certainly different from what most think:

For these commands are a lamp, this teaching is a light, and the corrections of discipline are the way to life, keeping you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife. Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes, for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread, and the adulteress preys upon your very life. Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned? Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched? So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished. Men do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house. But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself. Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away; for jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse the bribe, however great it is. My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," and call understanding your kinsman; they will keep you from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words. At the window of my house I looked out through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who lacked judgment. He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is loud and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: "I have fellowship offerings at home; today I fulfilled my vows. So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you! I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon. Come, let's drink deep of love till morning; let's enjoy ourselves with love! My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon." With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng. Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death (Prov. 6:23-7:27).

Fifteen Facts About the Prostitute

We just learned the following:

* she primarily goes hunting at night time.
* she dresses a certain way (to excite the flesh).
* she has a crafty, evil intent.
* she is loud.
* she is defiant.
* she can be beautiful.
* she doesn't stay at home.
* she hangs out in the squares and street corners where there are lots of people.
* she aggressively approaches her potential victim.
* she has a brazen look.
* she is religious.
* she tells her potential victims that they are the ones she has been looking for.
* she is married, but states that her husband is gone for a long time.
* she is persuasive and smooth with her seductive words.
* this kind of prostitute does not ask for money.

The victim of a prostitute: * lacks judgment.
* is likened unto an ox going to the slaughter as he follows her into sin.
* is likened unto a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver (and dies).
* is likened unto a bird darting into a snare.
* is unaware that sexual sin (adultery) will cost him his life.

Infidelity

Such a wayward, adulterous wife (prostitute) has brought down many victims. Her slain are a mighty throng. "Her house is the way to hell " is the rendering of verse 27 in several translations (KJV, MKJV, NKJV, God'sWord). Many other Scriptures show any kind of sexual sin will send one to the lake of fire (Rev. 21:8; 1 Cor. 6:9,10; Eph. 5:5-7; Mt. 5:28,29; Gal. 5:19-21; Jude 7; etc.).

The prodigal, in Jesus' teaching in Luke 15, sinned with prostitutes but came back to spiritual life, just like all others who are willing to sincerely and humbly repent and return to God to serve him.
Godly Wisdom

Besides all of that, Godly wisdom has multiple sin-preventative benefits, including becoming the victim of a prostitute. Also, let's not forget that the fear of the LORD is the beginning of [Godly] wisdom (Psa. 111:10; Prov. 9:10). Many in our day lack this vital fear and therefore don't have Godly wisdom and its benefits:

Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, who leave the straight paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways. It will save you also from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words, who has left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. For her house leads down to death and her paths to the spirits of the dead. None who go to her return or attain the paths of life (Prov. 2:12-19).

According to that passage, the adulteress (or prostitute) is a divorcee—one who left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. Such a person will take you to hell with her (unless you turn away from such wickedness and get Biblically forgiven).
An Adulteress = A Prostitute

According to what you have read in these Scriptures, any adulteress is a prostitute, even if she doesn't want money! What a surprise that must be to many who have committed adultery, but would never think of themselves as a prostitute. Nonetheless, this is how God sees them. This truth should help all in this vile sin to recognize how heinous it is and to repent before it is too late and they get thrown into the lake of fire.

We know from other Scriptures that Rahab was a prostitute that got saved (James 2:25). Furthermore, salvation for male prostitutes is shown in the New Testament:

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God (1 Cor. 6:9-11).

Hence, if you have been or still are a prostitute or the victim of a prostitute—repent while you still can. God has forgiven those who repent and will do the same for you.
Bathsheba

Since an adulteress is a prostitute and Bathsheba was an adulteress, then Bathsheba was a prostitute, according to the Bible. Bathesheba was also religious and beautiful yet took a bath where others could view her naked body. Such wickedness led to David sinning with her.

Finally, the Bible also likens a prostitute to a bandit among other things:

For a prostitute is a deep pit and a wayward wife is a narrow well. Like a bandit she lies in wait, and multiplies the unfaithful among men (Prov. 23:27, 28).

you have answered some questions i have always asked when in nigeria.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Pittbaby(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2009
until we fix our attitude to promiscuity , things will not change . A friend of mine recently was refused service at a popular hotel in Abuja , because The MD had passed an edict banning service to single women. Apparently, he had been propositioned by one , and did not want that kind of activity in his hotel

My friend was tongue lashed by the Hotel staff and disgraced , just because their Oga had passed an edict. She lodged a complaint and was apologized to by the the MD , who promptly asked her out on a date ( and he is married) .

Hypocrite !!! It is bad when a random lady propositioned him , But is OK for him to proposition a beautiful lady eventhough he is married,.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
JJYOU:

sad part is they let out rooms you have paid for this disgusting practice. i have caught them red handed allowing someone use the room i was occupying for 2 days already.  i only caught them becos i forgot something and came back. the key was not at reception thinking the cleaners were doing their work i went up and rightly heard people talking. knocked and surprise surprise it was a man and a woman. i nearly thought i was in the wrog room but for my books and laptop on the table.  i have since discovered this is a common practice in lagos.

Yes, they do that all the time for the short-timers.

U see Bank directors, Accountants, Engineers and Bankers trooping in and out at 30 min intervals to shag their colleagues or what nots!!
It's so pathetic. At lunch break hours on a working day, you cannot get a room on Lagos Island.
These randy men/women proceed with their evil proceedings.
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by PERVERT9: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
tell me which girl no be prostitute for naija these days? before then define prostitution?
Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Pittbaby(f): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2009
PERVERT9:

tell me which girl no be prostitute for naija these days? before then define prostitution?

I am not a prostitute , but I dont blame you for generalizing afterall your sisters , cousins, and nieces( , make i even add brodas and newphews since there are male prostitutes , please add yourself as you ID confirms that ) are prostitutes. I hope your family business prospers

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Prostitution In Niaja, No More Shame. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
Pittbaby:

I am not a prostitute , but I dont blame you for generalizing afterall your sisters , cousins, and nieces( , make i even add brodas and newphews since there are male prostitutes , please add yourself as you ID confirms that ) are prostitutes. I hope your family business prospers

Roflmao!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. / I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This / I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.