Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (76734 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by emytuz: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
If its Dangote or Otedola,will you expose him?I'm not in support of extra-marital affairs though!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by hardbody: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
raayah:

Not really.. I'm just not interested in married men

you are beefing them or their lucky wives?

just asking

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by obia62: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
raayah:
Best way to handle such men.

The girl says she's not interested.. then leave her alone.

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where were married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

No respect whatsoever for his wife and new born baby.
It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

This is the best way to handle them.

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Chicagoesontop: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol.... Wow!! I'm so loving this. two thumbs up for u girl. cool kiss

Good for the yeye married man
You Dey Happy Like Say Devil Don Catch Your Husband Where He Dey Misbehave !!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by obidevine(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
See uncensored photo here: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/see-what-lady-did-man-stalking-her-on.html
.. @ Zikkyfuse, why are you misleading us, the photo on the blog also has the guy's face covered.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by thundafire: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
biafran on the loose

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
He didn't entice her with enough money. cheesy
i swear cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by marlockj: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
raayah:

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

Lol

I pity women,I still Dnt knw why men cheat lik hell.

Wife give birth you are looking for another woman!!what for?

better still enter bath room n find oil or soap..sit down on the toilet seat remove your rod n teach him a lesson

Rod has always been men's prblm since 13AD
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Pidggin(f): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
missyadorable:

You are very reasonable!

facebook and other social networks eg whatsapp,BBM have d block button! I personally have blocked over 50 men on facebook,most of them married! you come chatting what I don't like,i simply block and end of talk!!
This babe is very childish for displaying this[b]! Married men must toast single ladies[/b],nothing new! she is not d only one,not d first n wil not be d last.she no want she quietly block him!

This is a man, hiding behind a female monika. So you have been toasting single ladies?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by nairalforlaughs: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
We will not be discussing this if partners are not cheating on each other.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by vislabraye(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
See uncensored photo here: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/see-what-lady-did-man-stalking-her-on.html

Nothing is uncensored. Why you dey lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by jaytee01(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
igboboy3:
Moderators, please take this material off the front page.

All we have is one side of the story. What if the woman is lying? What if she just wants to ruin the man's life? What if she is a scorned runs girl? That is how a man will be accused of rape and his reputation will be shattered without hearing from the man.

Let's not fall into the danger of believing the single side of a story.
What you said is just the truth.

I know the guy in question n he was actually chased by the girl. He made the mistake (immaturedly in my opinion) of calling the girl out on his fb page n posted her pix. Now the girl is out for revenge!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by kachnov(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
hob:
Someone will come here to say

Endtime stalker
Endtime stalkee
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Bloggers at work! Twale for una... .
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by One4me: 1:40am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

It really shocked me.

Just curious why it is all these "father-of-five" old married men that run after you?

Na so you woor-woor reach?shocked shocked

Something about "we are who we attract"!
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by linearity: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2015
obstead200:
nice profile pic. U are pretty. If I was not married, maybe I will also toast u.
But come to think of it. What kinda married man wastes precious time stalking a lady?
As a married man, ur entire toasting can be summarized in 4 sentences.
1. My name is............
2. I like u a lot, But I am married.
3. My financial net worth is ............ and I can impact on your life positively and financially(show her physical proof)
4. Can we now go and have sex?

NB: u must not win all the time. Be a man to take "NO" bravely and as a gentleman. Life is easier that way.

You eh, you see @Raaya profile picture, you don dey shake like leave, now you wan toast...na fly wet no get adviser na him dey follow corpse enter grave oh.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by successpeter: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Beware of images, marriages and lives destroyer

Proverbs 11:22 ESV / 35 helpful votes

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.

This is a case of Nwokoro Winifred who Satan has used to destroyed many home. She failed woefully in her attempts to destroy another happier home, she has done everything humanly possible to destroy Chief Ibiam image but with God's help she failed woefully.

Sadly, a young and beautiful lady who suppose to be in a serious relationship is failing to do the right thing at the right time, Nwokoro Winifred has failed to know the value of time. Despite several warnings and advise from Chief Ibiam, who doesn't want satanic agent like Nwokoro Winifred to destroy his home, Winifred failed to listening. Chief Ibiam have done everything he can to stop Winifred from disturbing him with unwanted calls, pictures, messages etc imploring her to stay clear of him. This is exactly why so many marriages are ending in divorce, that is, because people like Winifred are like deadly snakes, who go around in hypocrisy destroying other people's marriages and lives; yet they do not suffer any consequences themselves.

I am fully convinced that God in Heaven is going to severely punish anyone who contributes in the least way to causing a divorce. Jesus Christ warned in Matthew 7:2, “For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”These vicious hypocrites who scrutinize other people's lives, and crucify them over their sins, will be dealt with likewise on Judgment Day.

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by opribo(m): 2:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Let us know if this move stopped the stalker or not so other ladies can take a cue.

Professional stalkers don't use their real images on social media they put up other peoples imaged.
Now imagine for a moment that this is someone else's image on display maybe copied online .
May God save us in this end time things. People should be careful the way they display their pix on social media. The OP will do well to publish history of their chat so we can know if she is the one who led the man on and then maybe things have gone awry decoded to revenge.
This story is loop sided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by obstead200(m): 3:18am On Dec 05, 2015
linearity:

You eh, you see @Raaya profile picture, you don dey shake like leave, now you wan toast...na fly wet no get adviser na him dey follow corpse enter grave oh.
well, I obviously said all dat on a lighter note if u can read between the lines. In any case, don't be jealous cool.
As for the story, even though the stalker was stupid, but trust me, the girl was not just reacting to stalking. She is actually settling a score with the man. A close investigation might reveal that the guy don chop the kpomo and now refused to give her what she wants..............just saying.
Ladies can be bitchy dat way at times

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by obstead200(m): 3:28am On Dec 05, 2015
successpeter:

This is a case of Nwokoro Winifred who Satan has used to destroyed many home. She failed woefully in her attempts to destroy another happier home, she has done everything humanly possible to destroy Chief Ibiam image but with God's help she failed woefully.

Sadly, a young and beautiful lady who suppose to be in a serious relationship is failing to do the right thing at the right time, Nwokoro Winifred has failed to know the value of time. Despite several warnings and advise from Chief Ibiam, who doesn't want satanic agent like Nwokoro Winifred to destroy his home, Winifred failed to listening. Chief Ibiam have done everything he can to stop Winifred from disturbing him with unwanted calls, pictures, messages etc imploring her to stay clear of him. This is exactly why so many marriages are ending in divorce, that is, because people like Winifred are like deadly snakes, who go around in hypocrisy destroying other people's marriages and lives; yet they do not suffer any consequences themselves.

I am fully convinced that God in Heaven is going to severely punish anyone who contributes in the least way to causing a divorce. Jesus Christ warned in Matthew 7:2, “For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”These vicious hypocrites who scrutinize other people's lives, and crucify them over their sins, will be dealt with likewise on Judgment Day.
Now we are hearing another side of the story.
I talk am say that girl is simply settling a score.
Because Trust me, when a married man and his side chick wants to hide an affair, u will need CIA, FBI, SS, CID, NSA, PENTAGON, HOMELAND SECURITY, NASA SATTELITES, THE ITALIAN MAFIA, ALL THE LADIES IN HAIR SALOONS ALL OVER NAIJA etc to find that affair.
Sorry I did not mention that u will need access to the back office servers of Facebook, bbm, Twitter whatsapp, and also befriend MTN, glo and airtel technical staff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by itstpia8: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

It really shocked me.

its not really a compliment when a married father of five is chasing you?

personally, i'd be too embarrassed to say it in public, God forbid .

and his suggesting a hotel? Even worse- he sees you as a prostitute.

why did you find it hard to extricate yourself from the situation? Do you find it difficult to attract single men?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 3:58am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

its not really a compliment when a married father of five is chasing you?

personally, i'd be too embarrassed to say it in public, God forbid .

and his suggesting a hotel? Even worse- he sees you as a prostitute.

why did you find it hard to extricate yourself from the situation? Do you find it difficult to attract single men?

What else is new... Women are chased by all types of men in the world. We don't have control over that.

I don't know why I reply you tpia. You are a troll.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Y are women so dull sometimes? Just block him and case closed. What are u forming now? Facebook didn't put that block feature for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Bibors(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2015
irunooboo:

give me his number or contact. i would love to drain his pocket meanwhile sex is nothing to me so far he got.money to spend
Olosho!! Na here you wan begin advertise your market?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by olisafincy(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2015
successpeter:

Guy you Don cast, for this news coming out. you pressurise the girl well well no dey form child of God for us.......you Don cast.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by olisafincy(m): 4:50am On Dec 05, 2015
successpeter:

ode next time when you come Facebook no dey disturb girls up and down, na una dey come online propose love at first sight. I know say your friend list na just 5 male and 995 female. Na you dey trend now and not even the girl. #Lessonslearnt

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by olisafincy(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2015
ode next time when you come Facebook no dey disturb girls up and down, na una dey come online propose love at first sight. I know say your friend list na just 5 male and 995 female. Na you dey trend now and not even the girl. #Lessonslearnt
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by linearity: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2015
obstead200:
well, I obviously said all dat on a lighter note if u can read between the lines. In any case, don't be jealous cool.
As for the story, even though the stalker was stupid, but trust me, the girl was not just reacting to stalking. She is actually settling a score with the man. A close investigation might reveal that the guy don chop the kpomo and now refused to give her what she wants..............just saying.
Ladies can be bitchy dat way at times

I know you were not seriously, but I also know that; If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Don't mind the OP jara, without hearing from the guy in this case, it is easy to conclude that, OP is trying to settle a score or two. It is laughable to say that, someone is stalking you on facebook; when you have all the tools to make it go away e.g. Mute the person, Delete, Block and even unfriend them period!

Yes, there are also two sides to a story, but something if prosecution rest, without even calling the defense, you will know that prosecution has lost the cast base on their arguments alone...so I am calling this for the guy that he was not stalking OP and to the extent that the guy's activities might have been irritating to the OP, the OP allowed and encouraged them and the OP refused to take the necessary and simple steps to stop them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by missyadorable(f): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Pidggin:

This is a man, hiding behind a female monika. So you have been toasting single ladies?

Am a lady! A realistic one!! I tell myself the truth and face reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.