Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (8239 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Sexting With Delectablegyal / Night Chat With Delectablegyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by kinglekan: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

So are u a fan of IG as well? grin juz wanna see some of ur snippet tongue if u wud allow it.

Did i mention IG? grin nwaz my IG is just an abandoned plot on social media. Allow? Sure i would but there isn't anything there that would catch ur fancy. Ur handle is?
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Did i mention IG? grin nwaz my IG is just an abandoned plot on social media. Allow? Sure i would but there isn't anything there that would catch ur fancy. Ur handle is?

I see... never mind then...I wan go crash now...it's too late now up here..will catch up with u when I get up... grin grin grin
Beware of flirting tongue jk

1 Like

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Toks2008(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.

Just saw this thread and got curious.

Well i must be sincere with you swerrie..you are so on point,nice tits,sexy petite figure and a pretty face and you are indeed very sexy but nevertheless i believe you have a problem with your self worth and that is known as low self esteem.

Apparently you must have been subjugated psychological in one way or the other in the past regarding your outward beauty and this has made you at a point see yourself as "ugly" hence the need to seek for this attention and i perfectly understand that.

Please dont ever look down on yourself and no lady needs any man to tell her she is adoring because no matter how you look,you are beautifully made and there is a man out there who will love you just the way you look.

Be more positive about yourself and you will get over your apparent low self esteem syndrome. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Just saw this thread and got curious.

Well i must be sincere with you swerrie..you are so on point,nice tits,sexy petite figure and a pretty face and you are indeed very sexy but nevertheless i believe you have a problem with your self worth and that is known as low self esteem.

Apparently you must have been subjugated psychological in one way or the other in the past regarding your outward beauty and this has made you at a point see yourself as "ugly" hence the need to seek for this attention and i perfectly understand that.

Please dont ever look down on yourself and no lady needs any man to tell her she is adoring because no matter how you look,you are beautifully made and there is a man out there who will love you just the way you look.

Be more positive about yourself and you will get over your apparent low self esteem syndrome. Cheers
My goodnez!!!

What is wrong with you people!?!?
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
kinglekan:
grin grin
Don't let your warri bf break my leg ooooo grin grin
na undercover thingscheesy
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
My goodnez!!!
What is wrong with you people!?!?
you cool?wink
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by kinglekan: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

I see... never mind then...I wan go crash now...it's too late now up here..will catch up with u when I get up... grin grin grin
Beware of flirting tongue jk

No wahala, have ursef a lovely nyt rest.

Catch ya later too kiss wink
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by kinglekan: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
na undercover thingscheesy

Who be undercover? U or him? cheesy
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you cool?wink
cryI'm okay....tongue

I'm just pitying/feeling sorry for the guy that took the time and Effort to write that Long, sweet, adorable epistle to A Full blooded dick-bearing, testosterone induced, Ball juggling guy....lipsrsealedcry

Anyways...howayu jaweh?tongue

1 Like

Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryI'm okay....tongue

I'm just pitying/feeling sorry for the guy that took the time and Effort to write that Long, sweet, adorable epistle to A Full blooded dick-bearing, testosterone induced, Ball juggling guy....lipsrsealedcry

Anyways...howayu jaweh?tongue
am fine joorcheesy

i think mr tokunbo look beyond that troll persona,she might be a nice gurl suffering from low self esteem you knw.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Who be undercover? U or him? cheesy
wecheesy

na two of us,kinlekan and joycheesy

undercover thingswink
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by kinglekan: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wecheesy

na two of us,kinlekan and joycheesy

undercover thingswink

Oya show na, mk i undercover ur skirt. grin
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya show na, mk i undercover ur skirt. grin
cheesy

hope kachibae see this,u are takencheesy
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by kinglekan: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesy

hope kachibae see this,u are takencheesy

No one has to find out. grin cheesy
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am fine joorcheesy

i think mr tokunbo look beyond that troll persona,she might be a nice gurl suffering from low self esteem you knw.
undecidedMaybe?shocked
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oyind17:

I've been around , hope u doing great?

Happy birthday ubh! wishing u long life and prosperity
am doing great, thanks. I will follow u, so as to knw each time you are online
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
i dey vess
But ya vex no fit break internet o grin
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
am doing great, thanks. I will follow u, so as to knw each time you are online
OK dear, what is your old moniker?
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol tongue love in nairaland

lol...abeg follow me
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oyind17:

OK dear, what is your old moniker?
fajani
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Fearcom(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
A song that was very popular in the 80's just came to my head...

#you're a fake babe#
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Fearcom(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
A song that was very popular in the 80's just came to my head...

#you're a fake, babe#
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Joygalore(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jeez shocked

What a diss cry
ssweetorgasm:
I pity ladies like u, ur parents shud have donated u as a specimen for finding the cure of aids, atleast dat is where u belong, a cretinous cretin, a fuuckery and a wasted being of the highest order, the level of ur brain is below par with that of a millippede, i spit on ur dead corpse.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Joygalore:
Jeez shocked
What a diss cry
dnt mind me jor, i was only having fun at her stuupidity.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Joygalore(f): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
cheesy
ssweetorgasm:
dnt mind me jor, i was only having fun at her stuupidity.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by hfinest1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
delectablegyal:
Fvck u if disagree.
I don't disagree... you're the most beautiful ladygirl on Nairaland aiit.. just reply my fvcking pm
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by delectablegyal(f): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
hfinest1:
I don't disagree... you're the most beautiful ladygirl on Nairaland aiit.. just reply my fvcking pm

Resend.
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by piicity(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mrs Tohpahz, how have you been?
tohpahz:
Lol!
Re: Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by robosky02(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol!

hmmmmmm ok bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.