Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. (4809 Views)

I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice / I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by thelish(f): 4:00am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=uglybuthandsome post=40759054] u para ooo.. u can't blame her. with six son.. she might not know Hw to cope with that situation. besides she has hope[/quote
Fire burn that kind hope.
She might be pretending in church like all is well. U know mummy G.O has to be smiling 247. Nod at pastor's preaching weda he dey talk true or not. Abeg I dey help her dey vex. lol
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=thelish post=40759071][/quote] u funny sha... which state are you
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by thelish(f): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
u funny sha... which state are you
Delta
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 07, 2015
thelish:

Delta
OK... U NEAR Asaba
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by thelish(f): 4:13am On Dec 07, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
OK... U NEAR Asaba
not really.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 07, 2015
thelish:

not really.
why are u not uploading ur pix
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by kingforlan(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Sincerely speaking you should leave the man... Pastor or not... there's no point in being "there" for people who don't want you to be "there" for them
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by Nkasiobi87(f): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2015
schumastic:

Jesus Christ....ahh this one worse pass sugerbelle case *smiles*...jus joking dear but sincerely now I know better n d reason for the attachment, fear, respect n y u worship...I won't criticize u, never cus it may or may not n ur fault but either way Ur happiness s what matters...there r lots of things I would love to say n ask Bt i can't cus this a forum...
thank you for understanding me.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by schumastic(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Nkasiobi87:

thank you for understanding me.

no problem, so were u able to talk to him and what was his reaction like?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
obinnashady:
the husband is a goner,u be arsenal fan? Anyways,am advising her to put up a fight cos of her kids,that all.

Lol i no be arsenal fan o.

Fight for what? the husband or money because she can move away and he can pay welfare. Kids can visit him,she has her peace can move on if she so wants. You fight for what is valuable and makes your life richer not a man that drains the joy out of your life.

As always people should stay away from confused people.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by focus7: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Woman this is hard to say but I need to tell you, your husband is into occult, I will advice that you leave that marriage.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. by ceeceeuwa: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

what am finding hard to belive is that this members are behaving as if they ar all under a spell.I consulted the elders of the church at the beginning of all this and the only thing they can tell me is that thier man of God is entitle to marry as many wife as he want.no matter who he chooses.
Abeg which kind church be that shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Weird Sagging That Has Got People Talking on Instagram / African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.