Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman (1796 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / If A Stranger (i.e Girl) Let's You Go, Without Asking For Your Contact?? / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by headword: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
niralanders pls ur advice is needed, and it is leading to marriage, she is based in the north and me in the west, she is six years older than me, pls ur advice, don't no what to do
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by okawanyi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Follow your hear bro. Front page pls
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by greatnaija01: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
But bros how did you enter this kind of wahala na..... abi na love at first chat ni? abeg na from friendship u for don know her age or even pics.... YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE.... ladies who are the same age as men are usually more mature than them NOT to talk of SIX freakin years thats scaryy NA SUGAR MUMMY O bur i can advice you better on how to let her go peacefully... PM me

well the ADVICE would have only been useful if you asked for it before entering this kind of DEEP well. she is ready for marriage and you are just looking for FUN.... now how to breakup is what you are seeking but it is not that easy.

headword:
niralanders pls ur advice is needed, and it is leading to marriage, she is based in the north and me in the west, she is six years older than me, pls ur advice, don't no what to do

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
six years older ? Get ready to be going errands

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
six years older ? Get ready to be going errands
gringrin

Age is just a number
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
okawanyi:
Follow your hear bro
your problem is that she is six years older than you? You are about getting married to her? Were you forced or blackmailed into accepting to get married to her? Why the sudden fear now? Well if you know or you think you can't cope with the fact that she is six years older than you then you need to discuss it with her and probably do the needful ...

Never marry someone out of pity...
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
gringrin

Age is just a number
how old are you?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
how old are you?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by headword: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
your problem is that she is six years older than you? You are about getting married to her? Were you forced or blackmailed into accepting to get married to her? Why the sudden fear now? Well if you know or you think you can't cope with the fact that she is six years older than you then you need to discuss it with her and probably do the needful ...

Never marry someone out of pity...

Marriage counselor, tiobra?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:

My sweet 18 kiss cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
at your age you are even supposed to be wooing me sef...
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

My sweet 18 kiss cheesy
Bushbaby, how you doing?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by sinaj(f): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kaffy the dance queen is about 10yrs older than her hubby and her marriage is still waxing strong.

I think u don't love her or better still not ready for marriage else u wouldn't av opened this thread to seek for opinion from people that don't evn know ur girlfrnd.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
gringrin
Age is just a number
not in this part of the world
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Marriage counselor, tiobra?
emi o... My lovely Sister...
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by headword: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
am 22 she is 28
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
at your age you are even supposed to be wooing me sef...
grin grin grin grin

Guy wey want a lady to woo him, that one na guy?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
cry
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
emi o... My lovely Sister...
You no dey reach my end again? How I want take ask you this question for our languagegrin

Start feri modi teh? If you answer am I go buy you airtime
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cry
Brooky
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
grin grin grin grin

Guy wey want a lady to woo him, that one na guy?
lol you are not wooable na
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Bushbaby, how you doing?

I dey miss you oo angry
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by McBrooklyn(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Brooky
Yes, ma'am?? cool
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
You no dey reach my end again? How I want take ask you this question for our languagegrin

Start feri modi teh? If you answer am I go buy you airtime
hahahahha yes dear... ( more like training) ... Oya send the airtime immediately... Hahaha
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha yes dear... ( more like training) ... Oya send the airtime immediately... Hahaha
Yeeeee!!!! I try. Ayiba nua, e ye fi tio?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yes, ma'am?? cool
Why you crying? Hope you're okay?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I dey miss you oo angry
Mama is here baby cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Mama is here baby cheesy

Here??

Mtchewww
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by McBrooklyn(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Why you crying? Hope you're okay?

No, I'm not OK... Shey you go breastfeed me?? cry
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

No, I'm not OK... Shey you go breastfeed me?? cry
Werey, you no go run if you see am? How your end?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Here??

Mtchewww
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

17-year-old Nigerian Girl Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Lesbian Partner / Seriously In-need Of A Girlfriend / Serious Minded Man Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.