Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Run From Abusive Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Abusive Relationships (417 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run From Abusive Relationships by gistblognaija(f): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Women, Quit Abusive Relationships
A man who physically, emotionally and verbally abuses you before marriage is not a man to consider for marriage because he will continue abusing you even after marriage. Don’t let him fool you with fake apologies. Don’t let him deceive you with false promises that he will change. A loving man will never hurt the woman he loves. Instead he will direct his strength towards anything that threatens the one he loves. . Please heed this warning seriously. You cannot ignore this warning and not regret in the future. Regrettably, many who disregarded this warning are living in hell nursing multiple physical and emotional scars. Countless women die at the hands of abusive husbands yearly. You are too precious to be someone’s punch bag. . You are too valuable to be taken for granted. Don’t be a victim. Don’t be statics. Don’t be desperate. Get out of an abusive relationship right now before it is too late. Don’t negotiate. You’ve got only one life to live. Run for your life.
www.loveemporium..com/2015/12/women-quit-abusive-relationships.html
Re: Run From Abusive Relationships by mizquote(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
not just physical Buh emotional abuse.
ladies flee from such dudes.
Re: Run From Abusive Relationships by Charles4075(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lemme observe before commenting. The poster below me might have a good point.
Re: Run From Abusive Relationships by BrianRoss: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
all guys, Quit Abusive Relationships A woman who physically, emotionally and verbally abuses you before marriage is not a woman to consider for marriage because she will continue abusing you even after marriage.
Soo guys flee from such women wink
Re: Run From Abusive Relationships by DICE234(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
but someone once told me that some ladies actually like it when their boyfriends hit them, especially when he has to cuddle you later to appologise

meanwhile;

i believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful. are you a makeup artist? can you apply the right makeup for all occassions? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone somewhere needs your services
Re: Run From Abusive Relationships by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Too long, can someone summarize it for me
Re: Run From Abusive Relationships by gistblognaija(f): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abusive relationships is never a fun place to spend the rest of your life in.

(1) (Reply)

Its That Time Of The Year Again / 6 Vital Financial Questions All Couples MUST Answer / Centurion Automatic Gate Deal Up For GRAB At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.