Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now (3265 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by naijapips02: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Jazper:

Same here, Im trying to figure out how you operate a computer and comment and yet dont understand what you are commenting on.
All I can say is wait and see.
Meanwhile, incase you haven't noticed, I have a very bad tongue just that I woke up on the right side of my bed.

Pretend to be civilized. Argue with facts not insults.

Jasper, cheesy How can you say that the Federal Government built IMSU. That's the dumbest thing i've heard all year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

Jasper, cheesy How can you say that the Federal Government built IMSU. That's the dumbest thing i've heard all year.

Naijapips02, how can you not understand what I meant when I said the original plan was altered by the Fed Govt immediately after the war.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by naijapips02: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Jazper:

Naijapips02, how can you not understand what I meant when I said the original plan was altered by the Fed Govt immediately after the war.

it's dumb because federal government cannot alter the plan of a building that they are not involved in erecting....in any way.

You can't give me a plan of my own house to build, with my own money. How do i explain this to a zombie brain......Seriously i am trying to seek out words that zombies understand.

yeah....got it....."Hausa-Fulani Boko Haram Cannot give biafra the plan on how to achieve biafra".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Demigods:
Majority of the IPOB youths are violent illiterates, not well educated enough for them to form a country on their own.

lol. U lie.
Violent? no.
Illiterates? Never.

Before they enter trade they complete their S.S.C.E making their 5 credits or even O.N.D.

Take a look around you.
Take a trip to your local market n see if you can ever find an Igbo man who CANNOT speak nor hear English.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

it's dumb because federal government cannot alter the plan of a building that they are not involved in erecting....in any way.

You can't give me a plan of my own house to build, with my own money. How do i explain this to a zombie brain......Seriously i am trying to seek out words that zombies understand.

yeah....got it....."Hausa-Fulani Boko Haram Cannot give biafra the plan on how to achieve biafra".

You said it yourself, they interferred in what they have no business with because at that point the East was devastated. They took advantage and altered what they are not involved in erecting in any way
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by naijapips02: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Jazper:

You said it yourself, they interferred in what they have no business with because at that point the East was devastated. They took advantage and altered what they are not involved in erecting in any way

Oh....i'm really trying very hard here, jasper.

How can they alter a plan they did not provide money for? You are building it with your money. If you don't like the plan, get plan that suits you....it's your money....your design.

Just an advice....following every shitty IPOB propaganda really make you appear stuppid. Na advice o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by naijapips02: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Dnacode:

lol. U lie.
Violent? no.
Illiterates? Never.

Before they enter trade they complete their S.S.C.E making their 5 credits or even O.N.D.

Take a look around you.
Take a trip to your local market n see if you can ever find an Igbo man who CANNOT speak nor hear English.

do you know we have illiterates in England??

1 Like

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Dnacode:

lol. U lie.
Violent? no.
Illiterates? Never.

Take a look around you.

They are still touts and illiterates, if they where educated they would have known that there are peaceful way of going about protesting for Biafra, not vandalizing properties. I support Biafra but I just feel they not mentally ready for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by coolzeal(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Demigods:

They are still touts and illiterates, if they where educated they would have known that there are peaceful way of going about protesting for Biafra, not vandalizing properties. I support Biafra but I just feel they not mentally ready for it.
The Biafra protest is the most peaceful protest ever conducted in Nigeria with such magnitude of crowd... Pls note: The Nigeria arm force has being violent, jailed and even killed some of the protesters.

Picture don't lie bro.. You might want to use google image: View The Biafra protest.

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Demigods:

Well keep your feelings to yourself because it doesnt make any meaning.

How dare you even judge a whole tribe by ur perceived actions of a few?

Or u don't even know that the said vandals were discovered n caught, interrogated n found to be non Igbo's.

You don't know they were handed over to the police after they confessed to have been paid to vandalize so as to blame IPOB?
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

How can they alter a plan they did not provide money for? You are building it with your money. If you don't like the plan, get plan that suits you....it's your money....your design.

Just an advice....following every shitty IPOB propaganda really make you appear stuppid. Na advice o!

I give up grin grin grin grin
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by snaiper: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2015
wow! Biafra has been actualized:-) Cant wait to flaunt my Biafran passport bragadociously while travelling..EKENE DIRI CHUKWU BI N'ELU NGADA YA N'AKPU N'ALA.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

do you know we have illiterates in England??

How is that my business?

Do you know we have 2 whole tribes in the North who because of their massive lack of education pose a security risk to Igbos and other ethnic groups in the country?

Do you know their uneducatedness makes them to have terrorist tendencies?

What have you done about their uneducatedness

1 Like

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by naijapips02: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Dnacode:

How is that my business?

Do you know we have 2 whole tribes in the North who because of their massive lack of education pose a security risk to Igbos and other ethnic groups in the country?

Do you know their uneducatedness makes them to live in Barbaric ways n to have terrorist tendencies?

I was referring to your previous post. You said people that can 'speak' English cannot be illiterates.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
only a fool will call that sensible and enlightening thread thrash. Are you a fool??
post=40700852:

Trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by obailala(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
excel234:

1. Map out a road plan for Igbos. We should not include south south in this plan except Igbos in those states who are willing to work with us. This road plan should first and foremost plan on how to make the region economically robust.

2. Desist from cursing other tribes or or acusing them as reasons for our troubles. It's better to build relationships than destroy what we have. It will lead us nowhere. Even if others speak evil of us, don't reply in like manner. Britain may have made the initial mistake, it's our duty to correct it.

These are my 2 greatest concerns in all these struggles. Most especially is the cardinal foundation of IPOB which is built on cursing and teaching people to HATE other tribes. If we say we are God's people, I really dont understand why the hating and constant cursing is even necessary. How does hating and cursing everyone (like a scorned 'fat' first wife) change our fortunes for the better?....

At a point when we should be building relationships and creating allies (even while the struggle continues), these guys are busy burning bridges. Even here on nairaland, I remember when barcanista and some south southerners opposed the biafran ideology (because of PH), it instantly turned into a dirty fight with some of the not-too-smart ipob nairaland crew labelling the SS as treacherous all because of the words of 1 barcanista and a few faceless people. How on earth can anyone possibly think a reasonable nation can be built on a hate filled mindset?

Then concerning economic prosperity, these people plan to create a new nation but not a single road map or plan has been made for economic sufficiency. Presently, 80% of the south eastern cashflow comes from outside, no plan has been made to remodel this. Rather the only economic plan that exists till date is that biafra will be eldorado the moment we no longer have yorubas and hausa and I keep wondering, who even advises these people?... For the ones that are educated, what kind of education did they have?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

I was referring to your previous post. You said people that can 'speak' English cannot be illiterates.

I never said people that can speak English can't be illiterates. It was you who purported so.

But evidence has it that even that Igbo woman tomato seller is educated to a moderate level yet Nigeria frustrated her into business through tribalism, nepotism n all the other negative isms n through massive lootings too.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
You don't understand. If there should be a referendum, only the Igbo's in the SE will vote. The SS isn't part of SE. Nobody in the SS will vote. its an insult to ask us to perform a referendum.

its like the Yoruba's saying that Igbo's must do a referendum to decide whether to join Odua Republic. Get this. The SE is on its own. Even the Ikwerres have denounced Biafra.
Jazper:

I WANT THEM!!! But its up to them to vote when the time is right. In the end, even the core igbo states will vote also.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Demigods:

Mentally ready for it?

Who are you to decide this?

Listen Igbos did not vandalise any property.
Those caught vandalizing were handed over to the police but were interrogated before the handing over.
It was discovered they were paid to vandalize so that Igbos will look bad.
It is obvious that there is nothing Igbo haters won't do to make us look bad and unfit for a country in the eyes of the African and international community but we shall prevail and overcome.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=Dnacode post=40708704]

Mentally ready for it?

Who are you to decide this?

Listen Igbos did not vandalise any property.
Those caught vandalizing were handed over to the police but were interrogated before the handing over.
It was discovered they were paid to vandalize so that Igbos will look bad.
It is obvious that there is nothing Igbo haters won't do to make us look bad and unfit for a country in the eyes of the African and international community but we shall prevail and overcome.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Bevista: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Jazper:
I WANT THEM!!! But its up to them to vote when the time is right. In the end, even the core igbo states will vote also.
I find it very insulting that you could even contemplate such. That you even had the effrontery to voice it out drives me over the edge. How dare you!

You must be very arrogant to think that the world revolves around you and what you WANT? You cannot be more mistaken. WATERLOO will be child's play to what will await you and your ilk if you try to invade my territory.

Be properly guided!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
what the hell is uneducatedness?? is that what y'all plan to be speaking in Biafra??
Dnacode:

How is that my business?

Do you know their uneducatedness makes them to have terrorist tendencies?

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2015
turn on your flash share. I'm about to send you a million likes.
obailala:
These are my 2 greatest concerns in all these struggles. Most especially is the cardinal foundation of IPOB which is built on cursing and teaching people to HATE other tribes. If we say we are God's people, I really dont understand why the hating and constant cursing is even necessary. How does hating and cursing everyone (like a scorned 'fat' first wife) change our fortunes for the better?....

At a point when we should be building relationships and creating allies (even while the struggle continues), these guys are busy burning bridges. Even here on nairaland, I remember when barcanista and some south southerners opposed the biafran ideology (because of PH), it instantly turned into a dirty fight with some of the not-too-smart ipob nairaland crew labelling the SS as treacherous all because of the words of 1 barcanista and a few faceless people. How on earth can anyone possibly think a reasonable nation can be built on a hate filled mindset?

Then concerning economic prosperity, these people plan to create a new nation but not a single road map or plan has been made for economic sufficiency. Presently, 80% of the south eastern cashflow comes from outside, no plan has been made to remodel this. Rather the only economic plan that exists till date is that biafra will be eldorado the moment we no longer have yorubas and hausa and I keep wondering, who even advises these people?... For the ones that are educated, what kind of education did they have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
hahahaha

pls don't kill him
Bevista:
You cannot want any part of this country. If you want to leave, then by all means go your way. And what gives you the moral justification to force any group to join your selfish agenda country - such arrogance simply drives me mad! As you feel the right for self determination, every group shall also exercise such rights in determining their affairs.

And this is the very last time you ever mention IBIBIO as part of your warped contraption. I will literally KILL if you stretch your arrogance too far. Be warned!
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Omololu007(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

stop wasting your time with that little girl...you should ask her when IMSU was created

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Millerz:
what the hell is uneducatedness?? is that what y'all plan to be speaking in Biafra??

Cut da crap.
You should have highlighted the word unclothedness like this; what the hell is "unclothedness".....

Better luck next time.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bevista:
I find it very insulting that you could even contemplate such. That you even had the effrontery to voice it out drives me to the edge. How dare you!

You must be very arrogant to think that the world revolves around you and what you want? You cannot be more mistaken. WATERLOO will be child's play to what will await you lot if you try to invade my territory.

Be properly guided!

I've had enough of you drinking panadol for another person's headache.
Must you try to feel important at my expense?
What part of I do not want SS in Biafra don't you understand?

Just hypocritically trying to paint a picture of someone being forced and its not like I want you talk-less of beg you.
Have the idea of Biafra so much? Tell the elites from your region to stop lobbying to put your name on our map!!!

I just pity those who have also shown their love and support for Biafra and even joined in the protest but wont be allowed in because of people like you.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omololu007:
stop wasting your time with that little girl...you should ask her when IMSU was created

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Millerz:
You don't understand. If there should be a referendum, only the Igbo's in the SE will vote. The SS isn't part of SE. Nobody in the SS will vote. its an insult to ask us to perform a referendum.

its like the Yoruba's saying that Igbo's must do a referendum to decide whether to join Odua Republic. Get this. The SE is on its own. Even the Ikwerres have denounced Biafra.

This is exactly the issue. The SS isn't united on this issue of Biafra although the greater part of the SS won't have anything to do with Biafra, some parts are going the extra mile for it. It will be unfair IMO to them to deny them the right to vote after all they have done as much as I do not want them.

You can simply not vote. It can count as a negative vote. Better still, some parts that want it can break away from the SS if not, I see those ones starting another protest in 5 - 10yrs time.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Meanwhile, I am not tribalsitic. I love just arguing grin smiley grin smiley
and reactions from ppl like Bevista are just priceless
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by TruthisGOD: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Demigods:

How will you react if FG millitary men shot dead your sister? I feel so bad when we don't value human lives. Look at how you're giving much emphase on properties, forgeting that ppl were first shoot dead b4 properties were began to destroy.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Bevista: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jazper:
Meanwhile, I am not tribalsitic. I love just arguing grin smiley grin smiley
and reactions from ppl like Bevista are just priceless
No hard feelings dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed and Touched By Crowd As He Regains Freedom -Video / What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) / BBC Live Page For Osun Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.