Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now (3272 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Bevista: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jazper:
Yes Nigeria is preventing us with their policies.
Ask the govt why They fought Tinapa, why they rejected the proposed seaport in Port Hacourt, why they changed the building plan of IMSU from the New York replica to what it is today, why they refused to approve any refinery in Delta state.

Tinapa (CRS), Seaport (Rivers), Refinery (Delta) - really?! SS must really be strategic to your agenda. Now I get the obsession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bevista:
You cannot want any part of this country. If you want to leave, then by all means go your way. And what gives you the moral justification to force any group to join your selfish agenda country - such arrogance simply drives me mad! As you feel the right to self determination, so shall every group also exercise such rights in determining their affairs.

And this is the very last time you ever mention IBIBIO as part of your warped contraption. I will literally KILL if you stretch your arrogance too far. Be warned!

If you're sane and sensible you would have understood that NO ONE can be compelled to join a union in this modern age of freedom of association.

Stop creating unnecessary attention for yourselves because you dread Biaf...
Igbos are not responsible for your failures in life.
Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

This should be the last time you ever came on NL to falsely accuse Igbos for your miseries and failures in life.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
ADVICE TO THE BIASED NL MODERATOR

It's important to note that there is a notorious, diabolic NL moderator parading more or less as a disgruntled, disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda

It's shameful for such a scratched face dimwit to permit the diatribes thrown by his tribalistic people while deleting the resounding responses thereunto. It's rather disheartening that he aid and abet negative comments and threads against the Igbo Nation/IPOB/NK.

And it's even cowardly and pathetic for this moronic NL moderator to dare suspend accounts/monikers on that premise.

Rather than engage in a hide-and-seek game of discrimination and dishonour this NL misguided staff should simply present himself for a robust engagement if he is worth his salt.

On a final note, the best antidote for the madness of this raging NL agent is to completely ban the monikers of his purported enemies from NL to ease his perpetual misery and doom so as to make his job easier for his meagre pay and to the satisfaction of his sponsors.

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Bevista: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
xtrohse:

If you're sane and sensible you would have understood that NO ONE can be compelled to join a union in this modern age of freedom of association.

Stop creating unnecessary attention for yourselves because you dread Biaf...
Igbos are not responsible for your failures in life.
Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

This should be the last time you ever came on NL to falsely accuse Igbos for your miseries and failures in life.
(1) I listened to your rogue leader during the World Igbo Congress held at Washington, and it was obvious to me that you lot had already marked out the territories you want to conquer.
(2) It is the height of childishness to accuse everybody that opposes your selfish agenda as being Yoruba. I guess that happens when you run out of intellectual argument to make
(3) Grow up and get a life. Your problem is not Nigeria, but your own leaders!
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
excel234:
Unfortunately, these SS guys takes your regionalism with a pinch of salt. They don't believe you. Nigeria state cannot stop Igbo nation from developing technologies / industries. It requires strategy - faithful elected candidates working with populace. Let our governor work our roads and not siphon the money. Build power plants, put them online and ask to be removed from failed national grid. Nobody can stop you if you have the right people in governance. With good transport system and power, industries will be attracted like ants to honey. Tax and revenue from the industries will surpass oil revenue. At this point SS will be less apprehensive to join our struggle. This is called strategy. Your elected right people will table these wishes to Nigeria state in a civilized manner. We should rather direct these protests to kick out wrong elected candidates or at least hold them accountable.

You're simply just being mischievous because you dread Biaf... Many of you hypocritical bigots are the problem with this contraption because you're wont to leave the substance to chase shadows.

The IPOB quest is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for the weak-minded fellows and miserable ass-licking slaves. More so, Igbos are not interested in parasites or traitors.

So, shove your silly advice down your smelly ass.
And take your propaganda to your diabolic people.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bevista:
(1) I listened to your rogue leader during the World Igbo Congress held at Washington, and it was obvious to me that you lot had already marked out the territories you want to conquer.
(2) It is the height of childishness to accuse everybody that opposes your selfish agenda as being Yoruba. I guess that happens when you run out of intellectual argument to make
(3) Grow up and get a life. Your problem is not Nigeria, but your own leaders!

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, if you have some sense in you you would have channelled your negative energies towards the emancipation of your helpless folks.

Instead of poke-nosing into another's quest for nationhood you should honourably go and figure out the Neanderthal savage that sired you.
Re: On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jazper:

Yes Nigeria is preventing us with their policies.
Ask the govt why They fought Tinapa, why they rejected the proposed seaport in Port Hacourt, why they changed the building plan of IMSU from the New York replica to what it is today, why they refused to approve any refinery in Delta state and why they will rather bomb the illegal refineries even though Nigeria has none than approve then and impose tax, Ask the govt why they dismantled the 1st ICT center Gov. Sam Mbakwe built in Imo state in the name that it was a waste of money and nobody was using it and relocated it to Zaria.

The list is endless. I will just assume you are ignorant of all these cus I don't want to believe you know all these and still chose to speak against us.

grin grin grin gringringringringringrin

This is not oju lasan. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isis Militant Ali Saqr Al-qasem Publicly Executes His Own Mother. / Why I Appoint More Northerners - President Buhari / Tinubu Plan Is Working...buhari Going !going !!gone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.