Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly (2290 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

you hit the nail on the head.

they re just pained, jealous and unsecured.
thiz tha only sensible thread I created this year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
insecure is an adjective & not a verb so it doesn't have a past tense. so it's always " insecure " & nothing else.

You're welcome too. cool

Thanks.. it was a typo error grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

593C5562 that's my pin....add me up and I'll tell you what to do.
just added you on

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Thanks.. it was a typo error grin

Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Eleniyan15: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol
ShoroNiyen
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by prettyjo(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
i agree with you @ op.
even some girls are not left out.

most of them suffer from extreme disturbed self image.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by pinkjacket9(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Spot on
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
pinkjacket9:
Spot on
yep yep grin kiss
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by yarkx(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you know that you're the chairman of our "UGAN"?

Ugly Guys Association Of Nigeria.

lolzzzz....
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettyjo:
i agree with you @ op.
even some girls are not left out.

most of them suffer from extreme disturbed self image.
see who's talking. Did you know how long you had a white girl on your dp for? You know how long it took you to finally summon the confidence and courage to put up your own pic? Dey dia dey yarn okpata upandan
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
see who's talking. Did you know how long you had a white girl on your dp for? You know how long it took you to finally summon the confidence and courage to put up your own pic? Dey dia dey yarn okpata upandan
but I think her current photo fine sha
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:

but I think her current photo fine sha
dey dia dey bobo her. The only fine thing in that picture is the painted wall
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol
I've seen so many "not so cute" nairaland guys throw jibe at fellow member by calling them "ugly" but when you check their profile, it's either they are very ugly and malnourished themselves or they have no photo on their Dp/profile.

Why?

I believe a guy who is cute and confident of himself won't hide his face.

Lol

We are still waiting for your single to drop,so its best you get to the studio and do something about it.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
sauceny:

We are still waiting for your single to drop,so its best you get to the studio and do something about it.
You still waiting when i've dropped 2 already... working on the third.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:

You still waiting when i've dropped 2 already... working on the third.

Oya link to it
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by sigidporte(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you know that you're the chairman of our "UGAN"?

Ugly Guys Association Of Nigeria.

this guy sha.. :-D
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:

First
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

Second

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18babf57

Still work in progress sha.

After downloading,the file still wouldn't open
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
sauceny:

After downloading,the file still wouldn't open
I'm sorry about that..

I have'nt promoted them yet... till january.. taking them to big sites so people can have.easy access
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by prettyjo(f): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
am sorry but i guess you mistook me for another person.

my dp has been on my profile since i registered,
so i really don't get you lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettyjo:
am sorry but i guess you mistook me for another person.

my dp has been on my profile since i registered,
so i really don't get you lipsrsealed
story for the gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Ladies Do You Self Service? / Lets Rack Our Brains A Bit / possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.