Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly (2289 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
I've seen so many "not so cute" nairaland guys throw jibe at fellow member by calling them "ugly" but when you check their profile, it's either they are very ugly and malnourished themselves or they have no photo on their Dp/profile.

Why?

I believe a guy who is cute and confident of himself won't hide his face.

Lol
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by misspicy(f): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2015
mtchwwee
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by benedictnsi(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol..... Because them no want make you first give them d ministry name grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2015
The hight time u stopped being insecure abt comments frm people on social media, the berra for u op..
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Eg op

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
The hight time u stopped being insecure abt comments frm people on social media, the berra for u op..
Thiz not a matter of been insecure.

I just dont think it's right.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Netroemmy(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
So who called Airforce1 ''Ugly''?
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by YorubaWoman: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by humanbeing4th: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
If you're not cute, you have no right to call someone ugly.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by dachaste(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Ugly Guys always got this annoying pride abi arrogance around dem. U c an ugly guy talking bout gals, calling ppl ugly. Som think their pockets are fine so d face is not important. Buh some don't have mirrors in their houses. So can't blame Em
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by xpac01(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Call me ugly from now till tomorrow, as long as it won't touch a shishi in my bank acct. you're good to go. But I go give you my own bad mouth too sha.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one airforce
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Tallesty1(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Do you know that you're the chairman of our "UGAN"?

Ugly Guys Association Of Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Cc lalasticlala grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:
Call me ugly from now till tomorrow, as long as it won't touch a shishi in my bank acct. you're good to go. But I go give you my own bad mouth too sha.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's the way.

One called me a fool recently, I told her that someone already told me.gringringringringrin

It takes more to provoke me.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Get into the studio and stop opening yeye threads lol
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol
I've seen so many "not so cute" nairaland guys throw jibe at fellow member by calling them "ugly" but when you check their profile, it's either they are very ugly and malnourished themselves or they have no photo on their Dp/profile.

Why?

Lol
BRO ure very right, ure correct. they are ugly hence their photoless dp, and whey they see handsome dp they feel inferior and start bashing the cute ones.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
P
ednut1:
Get into the studio and stop opening yeye threads lol
But na true I dey talk na cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Being ugly or cute is relative.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Everyone is beautiful, we're only ugly in our own ways... lipsrsealed.
smiley
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:
P
But na true I dey talk na cheesy

You made me look like a fool...I told you to contact someone but you didn't.... you're not a serious human being.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
....and warra bouf de quyz who's cool &cute...buh have decided on purpose nt to upload their pix op?...mayb i guess dey jhes dun wann stewpiD ur GoateD HeaD.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You made me look like a fool...I told you to contact someone but you didn't.... you're not a serious human being.
I'm sorry bro,
I tried many times but dont know why it wont deliver.

Can we talk on whassap or bbm?

My contacts below.
Or give me yours.. I will add you on.

Thanks!
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by obiorathesubtle: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by mizquote(f): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol

Why?

Lol

you hit the nail on the head.

they re just pained, jealous and insecured.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm sorry bro,
I tried many times but dont know why it wont deliver.

Can we talk on whassap or bbm?

My contacts below.
Or give me yours.. I will add you on.

Thanks!

593C5562 that's my pin....add me up and I'll tell you what to do.
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

you hit the nail on the head.

they re just pained, jealous and unsecured.

It's "insecured"......you're welcome cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by Airforce1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

593C5562 that's my pin....add me up and I'll tell you what to do.
ok boss
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

insecure is an adjective & not a verb so it doesn't have a past tense. so it's always " insecure " & nothing else.

You're welcome too. cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly by mizquote(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

tnx. it was a typo. error.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) / 7 Gifts For My Wife For Our 5th Year Anniversary / Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.