Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's (33308 Views)

Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by oviejnr(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
sirfee:
My favourite.
Chaii, sirfeeeeeee oh. I sure say no he hide and seek u like, Na mummy and daddy grin grin
Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by sirfee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
oviejnr:
Chaii, sirfeeeeeee oh. I sure say no he hide and seek u like, Na mummy and daddy grin grin
grin grin grin I'm still a virgin but to be honest I love it.

I hail boss...
Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by oviejnr(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin grin I'm still a virgin but to be honest I love it.

I hail boss...
Secondary virginity, respect boss. Hope u having a good day grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by sirfee(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
oviejnr:
Secondary virginity, respect boss. Hope u having a good day grin grin
grin grin grin Which one be secondary virginity again, my day...hmmm boring but it is a new month,I'm optimistic though,take care boss.
Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by oviejnr(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin grin Which one be secondary virginity again, my day...hmmm boring but it is a new month,I'm optimistic though,take care boss.
You too sir
Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by monojoli: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
i love two game that are more then awesome for me and my brother from over childhood.
basketball legends Scary maze games
Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by ogbiwa: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
shumuel:
9. Table soccer.
Now just like any soccer match, two teams would come against each other but in this case, its played on a board, bench, table or even on the floor, the players are represented by crownters, the ball a botton, the post would be made from paper and the whole team would be controled with either a hand or a bic cover by one human player.

Mehn, the back of my drawing board was a table soccer field, Lol i bet you know what i mean grin wink

OP for best quality the ball is made from the white film roller inside a cassette. The post is from St Louis sugar pack, and for better weighted players the bottle covers are dented with a 50kobo coin.
Re: 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's by shumuel(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogbiwa:

OP for best quality the ball is made from the white film roller inside a cassette. The post is from St Louis sugar pack, and for better weighted players the bottle covers are dented with a 50kobo coin.

Lol grin this your own na La Liga wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.