Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (70299 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Free Online Makeup Training / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
april88:
In other to make your foundation last longer don't forget to get a good primer...as for me I use milk of magnesia as my primer and it gives me a good base..

Any question?
I have an extremely oily face, which primer do you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
charijee:
I have an extremely oily face, which primer do you recommend?

Try milk if magnesia first...u can get at any good pharmacy, or ybf face primer, or No7 beautifully matte primer
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by ladycomfort(f): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
april88:
In other to make your foundation last longer don't forget to get a good primer...as for me I use milk of magnesia as my primer and it gives me a good base..

Any question?
. Are we to apply the primer before the foundation? Thanks for your generous contribution.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Are we to apply the primer before the foundation? Thanks for your generous contribution.
Yes ma'am it's to be applied before foundation after your eye makeup (brow, eyeshadow)
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ladies I think fir better tutorial n understanding, I'll want to give us an assignment on d brow, kindly send in pictures of your perfectly it inperfectly drawn brows, let's evaluate, and I promise to make corrections that will be of help to you
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Start uploading your pics now o
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Errrrm aunty april,me d honorable class captain(huge grin) is a new mum. My daughter is sucking breast so I can't participate in d assignment. But I will help u check on dose dat will copy themselves. Lol.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by hurpeyeahme(f): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
april88:

Any question?

Like how much is milk of magnesia primer n any other you know of that is good.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
hurpeyeahme:

Like how much is milk of magnesia primer n any other you know of that is good.

Milk of magnesia is around 1500.
Ybf 3000
No7 5500
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
adellam16:
Errrrm aunty april,me d honorable class captain(huge grin) is a new mum. My daughter is sucking breast so I can't participate in d assignment. But I will help u check on dose dat will copy themselves. Lol.

Lol...I'm also a new mum(although my baby will be one dis month 26th to b precise so no excuse captain) get it done when she's sleeping
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
april88:

Lol...I'm also a new mum(although my baby will be one dis month 26th to b precise so no excuse captain) get it done when she's sleeping
errrmmm d tin is dat I need to get new sets of make up. Haven't had d time to go shopping yet.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
adellam16:
errrmmm d tin is dat I need to get new sets of make up. Haven't had d time to go shopping yet.

Which state r u in
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
april88:

Which state r u in
Lagos State Igando. Baby is not up to one month old.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
adellam16:
Lagos State Igando. Baby is not up to one month old.

OK I understand....my love to the baby.
Im in Abuja
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Teacher april88, just now now you've fired us with assignment grin
Mine coming up tomorrow sha
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
charijee:
Teacher april88, just now now you've fired us with assignment grin
Mine coming up tomorrow sha

Olodo like you....even if I didn't remember were u not suppose to remind me. Can't wait to see your makeup darling
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 2:59am On Dec 11, 2015
april88:

OK I understand....my love to the baby. Im in Abuja
thanks dear
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Hello beautiful people.
In order to help aid you guys with ur brow assignment, here r some pictorials to guide u.
Patiently waiting for ur uploads.
Have a beautiful day.

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just refreshing since morning...no submission of assignments yet...

OK ooo
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Let me break the jinx! Well I haven't yet practiced cos I'm yet to get new make ups but I did my make up for my naming which was last month. Check it out. Wait d pics didn't load o
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
adellam16:
Let me break the jinx! Well I haven't yet practiced cos I'm yet to get new make ups but I did my make up for my naming which was last month. Check it out. Wait d pics didn't load o

Please attach picture ma'am
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
It aint loading o I dunno y

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hehehehe grin...Where's teacher april88?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yeaaaa...I'm a good instructor....weldone ladies....please don't relent...keep trying. I love dem.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by ladycomfort(f): 2:43am On Dec 12, 2015
april88:

Yes ma'am it's to be applied before foundation after your eye makeup (brow, eyeshadow)
. Thank you. Milk of magnesia in red package as primer? Is it to be applied lightly?
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by olowookerekemi(f): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2015
mine

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Thank you. Milk of magnesia in red package as primer? Is it to be applied lightly?

Milk of magnesia is in blue package that I know of...u can Google....

And yes it should be applied lightly and also focus it in areas u produce oil like d tzone
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2015
olowookerekemi:
mine

Beautiful...Buh please still work on d arch... make it more pronounce.

Good job.
Don't forget to send d updated one for correction
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Good morning ladies...today is Saturday....thinking if I should drop eye makeup tutorial or postpone it till Monday cuz of the owanbe attendees and I'll also b busy at d studio...

And if you're in Abuja u can apply for a one on one training.

Good day and God bless
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by olowookerekemi(f): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2015
april88:

Good job.
tnk u ma though i hvnt gttn ao to draw d arch properly
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by olowookerekemi(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2015
april88:

Good job.
wat colour of brown pencil cn u suggest for me ma? cus i dnt lik it anytym i use it buh i envy pple dat i see it on dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.