Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. (10271 Views)

Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As A Beggar: The Real Story / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Empiree:
The op got them really good. Bunch of them have no idea whats in their Book. They want to equate "I am Christians" with goodies. They're bunch of nincompoops.

I am personally not worried about bs they do around the world. When Allah says in the Qur'an that:

* He revealed the Book (Qur'an) and that He is One.

*That sent and bore witness to Muhammad as one of the messangers - al-Imran 3:18.

This alone is sufficient. We dont really need 2 billion christians to accept it or not.

PAINED ! ! cheesy So You want others to accept ur false religion ? Why didn't you accept thiers? You rejected thiers because you believed it was Corrupted. They reject yours because they know it is absolutely based on falsehood. undecided Thier book told them your religion will come and decieve many. So they were expecting Islam. This shows how accurate the thier book is. Even if the name Islam is not mentioned. The characteristics sure point at Islam.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Ultimus post=40752082][/quote]

C'est dommage ! ! I don't follow islamic links from NL... tongue

Jeremiah, 23:28 - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Jeremiah, 23:31 - Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
Jeremiah, 23:32 - Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

This is valide for all false prophets. Muhammad strongly included. He caused muslims to err against Humanity and the Almighty God. The true God of Israel said It. He didnt send such prophet who always come up with dreams. Look at islam today. Killing themselves and infidels. Is this a success to Muhammad? Of course no. This makes him false according to Yahweh. Read the bible with an open mind and be set free from islamic slavery.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Empiree: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
plappville:

PAINED ! ! cheesy So You want others to accept ur false religion ? Why didn't you accept thiers? You rejected thiers because you believed it was Corrupted. They reject yours because they know it is absolutely based on falsehood. undecided Thier book told them your religion will come and decieve many. So they were expecting Islam. This shows how accurate the thier book is. Even if the name Islam is not mentioned. The characteristics sure point at Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Ultimus: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
plappville:

C'est dommage ! ! I don't follow islamic links from NL... tongue

Jeremiah, 23:28 - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Jeremiah, 23:31 - Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
Jeremiah, 23:32 - Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

This is valide for all false prophets. Muhammad strongly included. He caused muslims to err against Humanity and the Almighty God. The true God of Israel said It. He didnt send such prophet who always come up with dreams. Look at islam today. Killing themselves and infidels. Is this a success to Muhammad? Of course no. This makes him false according to Yahweh. Read the bible with an open mind and be set free from islamic slavery.

Lol. You do not click on links eh? Keep living in your willful ignorance then. You christians have done in the past exactly what muslims are doing today, there is no amount of denial that can erode that truth. By the way, I am not a muslim.
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Empiree: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ultimus:

Lol. You do not click on links eh? Keep living in your willful ignorance then. You christians have done in the past exactly what muslims are doing today, there is no amount of denial that can erode that truth. By the way, I am not a muslim.
@ underlined is misconstrued. There isn't anything past. They are still doing it but this time in different version. "In the past", they had religion+politics. But in modern time they separate the two while they continue oppressing people and destroying places in the name of "war on terror".

All you have to do is pay close attention to current events. AQ/IS and the likes weren't in the those countries. If that's not clear enough, look at Libya, that's very clear. It was peaceful until they went in there in 2011. They have Phd in deception. You've gotta have intellectual acumen to decipher their bull*t.

4 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by BETATRON(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Empiree:
@ underlined is misconstrued. There isn't anything past. They are still doing in but this time in different version. "In the past", they had religion+politics. But in modern time they separate the two while they continue oppressing people and destroying places in the name of "war on terror".

All you have to do is pay close attention to current events. AQ/IS and the likes weren't in the those countries. If that's not clear enough, look at Libya, that's very clear. It was peaceful until they went in there in 2011. They have Phd in deception. You've gotta have intellectual acumen to decipher their bull*t.
ON POINT

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Ultimus: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Empiree:
@ underlined is misconstrued. There isn't anything past. They are still doing in but this time in different version. "In the past", they had religion+politics. But in modern time they separate the two while they continue oppressing people and destroying places in the name of "war on terror".

Was only sticking to the facts about their documented violence that they are denying. I do not think they can yet grasp the subtlety at which Christianity uses to operate its own brand of terrorism these day. They might think I'm mad. Lol.
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Empiree: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Ultimus:

Was only sticking to the facts about their documented violence that they are denying. I do not think they can yet grasp the subtlety at which Christianity uses to operate its own brand of terrorism these day. They might think I'm mad. Lol.
@bolded, that's just it. Including large of number of people and some Muslims themselves.

Let me give you example. Take shootings in the US for instance, just a week or so before recent California incident, a non-Muslim opened fire and killed bunch of people. Even some days before that, another ones happened in different states. That's just btw November and December.

How about 2012's James Holmes, the guy who opened fire at the movie show in Colorado killing bunch of people. Also, I think same yr or 2011, an ugly White guy that i cant spell his last name killed bunch of people and wounding scores including congresswoman, Gilford, who went through brain surgery and face lift but she survived. How about 2013 Connecticut massacre, a teenager whose mother had military weapons in her house. The boy went to school full of children and murdered them all including his own mom who was a teacher in the same school. None of these people were Muslims.

Because they have separated "church from state" Christianity wont be blamed for it. Their religion wont be an option. But when similar atrocities are committed by Muslim or supposedly Muslim name, which is very rare, the first thing they question is Islam. Then try to link to "terrorist". That's it case of recent California rampage killing 14 people. But the guy in 2013 massacre/killed 32 people. 80% of them were children age 10 down. What exactly is terrorism in this whole bs is "them vs us"?. That's the game media play. They're messing with our head. That's what it is.

I haven't even talk about hundreds of daily killings in the US cities. Everyday you listen to news, it's all about killings. Ninety percent of these people have christian background. Their religion is never questioned.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Empiree:

Your prophet was a terrorist 1400 years back and his followers still terrorising us. Jesus didnt kill a soul. Non of his followers does. I can post verses isis and boko use in terrorism. But you cant post a verse from Jesus telling Christians to kill for Yahweh. Blind black arab god slave just like allah said. angry

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Ultimus:

No, show me where Jesus did such in the past? And show me the biblical verses Jesus prescribed for Christians to fight/kill unbelievers? If you cant provide it. Force front and walk like an Egyptian. ... lipsrsealed
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Ultimus:

Decieve yourself. Oh common!! You dont have to announce it. You sound it. Despirate to make a point to justify thier killing. Typical Muslim.. tongue
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Empiree: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:

Your prophet was a terrorist 1400 years back and his followers still terrorising us. Jesus didnt kill a soul. Non of his followers does. I can post verses isis and boko use in terrorism. But you cant post a verse from Jesus telling Christians to kill for Yahweh. Blind black arab god slave just like allah said. angry

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 1:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Empiree:
@bolded, that's just it. Including large of number of people and some Muslims themselves.

Let me give you example. Take shootings in the US for instance, just a week or so before recent California incident, a non-Muslim opened fire and killed bunch of people. Even some days before that, another ones happened in different states. That's just btw November and December.

How about 2012's James Holmes, the guy who opened fire at the movie show in Colorado killing bunch of people. Also, I think same yr or 2011, an ugly White guy that i cant spell his last name killed bunch of people and wounding scores including congresswoman, Gilford, who went through brain surgery and face lift but she survived. How about 2013 Connecticut massacre, a teenager whose mother had military weapons in her house. The boy went to school full of children and murdered them all including his own mom who was a teacher in the same school. None of these people were Muslims.

Because they have separated "church from state" Christianity wont be blamed for it. Their religion wont be an option. But when similar atrocities are committed by Muslim or supposedly Muslim name, which is very rare, the first thing they question is Islam. Then try to link to "terrorist". That's it case of recent California rampage killing 14 people. But the guy in 2013 massacre killed 32 people. 80% of them were children age 10 down. What exactly is terrorism in this whole bs is "them vs us"?. That's the game media play. They're messing with our head. That's what it is.

I haven't even talk about hundreds of daily killings in the US cities. Everyday you listen to news, it's all about killings. Ninety percent of these people have christian background. Their religion is never questioned.

Your muscles is high now...you have found a power boaster to pour out your lies... grin

Killing a bunch of people. Keep repeating same thing. "a bounch of people". Why dont you post each link to ur claims. Do you want me to show you what is happening in the Muslims world? Muslims are the worse set of people on earth. History have showed muslins kill themselves since after the death of thier prophet. Shi'ite and Sunni keep kill themselves. Even in Nigeria. Shaiit kill Sunni. Muslim population is reducing each passing day. Follow daily update. You will stop ranting here. .. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=40758184][/quote]

You trust you can kill me if you find me live... tongue

See your brothers. California terrorists. Abandoned thier 6 months old baby girl to die for allah. The demonic spirit following muslims have no limit... angry

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2015
@Epiree,

PAINED !!!!

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by quickly: 1:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Empiree:
Help yourself. Here is 2015 records of mass shootings in the US http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015. Perpetrators are largely non-Muslims. So stop this them vs us attitude

Criminals will always kill but why are pop killing and calling the god of muslim?

U wwill.find it hard to see any one kill in Christ's name.

That's the difference

Hitler killed based on racism

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by quickly: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Empiree:

Because they have separated "church from state" Christianity wont be blamed for it. Their religion wont be an option. But when similar atrocities are committed by Muslim or supposedly Muslim name, which is very rare, the first thing they question is Islam. Then try to link to "terrorist". That's it case of recent California rampage killing 14 people. But the guy in 2013 massacre killed 32 people. 80% of them were children age 10 down. What exactly is terrorism in this whole bs is "them vs us"?. That's the game media play. They're messing with our head. That's what it is.

Do u think at all we hen was the last time someone killed in Jesus name or when was the last time for the sake of a religion

What we are seeing very often is ppl killing many innocent ppl because of the god of arabia.

Killing via armed robbery is more understanable.than killing someone because they aren't worshipping the god u are worship ping.

Also know that Allah is not God.

He is somewhere. In between the devil and a demon

Think of the amount of blood he has consumed this yr alone in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by lepasharon(f): 2:59am On Dec 07, 2015
I love this experiment ! Exposing the hypocrisy in christians.

Ppl wanna say Islam is violent, but hav they taken a look at their bible ? This video just shows christiannity isnt sunshine and rainbows

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Empiree: 3:25am On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:
Why dont you post each link to ur claims.
James Holmes a mass murderer killed 12 people and injured 70 others at a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, on July 20, 2012
https://www.google.com/search?q=james+holmes&oq=james+holmes&aqs=chrome..69i57.7686j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chTp1QozUDs

* Massacre at Virginia Tech: Seung-Hui Cho shot and killed 32 people and wounded 17 others in two separate attacks (another six people were injured escaping from classroom windows), approximately two hours apart, before committing suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uECizhheY8

* Sandy Hook Massacre: The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, when 20-year-old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children and 6 adult staff members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7cVDxYd6A

* 2011 Tucson shooting/Mass murder: Jared Lee Loughner, Loughner shot and injured 13 other people, and one man was injured while subduing him. He shot and severely injured U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords, his target, and killed 6 people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, as well as a 9-year-old bystander Christina-Taylor Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwi5VYgbb2Y

And many more............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x1EFl6zyu8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by lepasharon(f): 3:31am On Dec 07, 2015
adullam210:

mention the Christian form of jihad, mention when it was fought in Nigeria, what is the name of Christian leader that led the violence that spread Christianity in Nigeria here?

Forget Jihad, do you know that the first slave ship was called goodship Jesus ? The slave masters came to Africa,took blacks as slaves and when questions quoted the bible as giving them the right to do so !

Christians have enslaved, invaded destabilized other nations and made colonies. Just research the violent origin of christianity and what you will find will be hard to swallow. The study exposes Christianity as guilty of the violence usually associated with Islam.

Both Christianity and Islam spread through bloodshed, the originators of both religions had to work hard for the popularity of both religions today. Just know that way back Christianity was an oddball cult that had to fight its way to where it is now.

Fvcking hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by quickly: 4:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Empiree:
James Holmes a mass murderer killed 12 people and injured 70 others at a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, on July 20, 2012
https://www.google.com/search?q=james+holmes&oq=james+holmes&aqs=chrome..69i57.7686j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

* Massacre at Virginia Tech: Seung-Hui Cho shot and killed 32 people and wounded 17 others in two separate attacks (another six people were injured escaping from classroom windows), approximately two hours apart, before committing suicide.

* Sandy Hook Massacre: The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, when 20-year-old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children and 6 adult staff members.

* 2011 Tucson shooting/Mass murder: Jared Lee Loughner, Loughner shot and injured 13 other people, and one man was injured while subduing him. He shot and severely injured U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords, his target, and killed 6 people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, as well as a 9-year-old bystander Christina-Taylor Green

Obviosuly u cannot differentate between killing in the name of propagating religion and mass killiing as a crime

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by quickly: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2015
lepasharon:

Forget Jihad, do you know that the first slave ship was called goodship Jesus ? The slave masters came to Africa,took blacks as slaves and when questions quoted the bible as giving them the right to do so !

Christians have enslaved, invaded destabilized other nations and made colonies. Just research the violent origin of christianity and what you will find will be hard to swallow. The study exposes Christianity as guilty of the violence usually associated with Islam.

Both Christianity and Islam spread through bloodshed, the originators of both religions had to work hard for the popularity of both religions today. Just know that way back Christianity was an oddball cult that had to fight its way to where it is now.

Fvcking hypocrite

In modern day only islamic beleifs lead ppl to kill others to please their god.

How do u think islam was spread in the north --thru killing of hausa and terrorising them to dump their culture.

today hausa have no culture persay all they have is religion of arab.

However arab culture remains

in nigeria christainity was spread through missionaries and education
Eg mary slessor

talk about nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Annunaki(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=Ultimus post=40752082][/quote]

Again you express your ignorance, the crusaders were never used to spread christianity rather they were used to defend europe from the marauding jihadists that were bent of spreading islam via the sword.
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by true2god: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2015
quickly:

In modern day only islamic beleifs lead ppl to kill others to please their god.

How do u think islam was spread in the north --thru killing of hausa and terrorising them to dump their culture.

today hausa have no culture persay all they have is religion of arab.

However arab culture remains

in nigeria christainity was spread through missionaries and education
Eg mary slessor

talk about nigeria
Uthman dan fodio, the tuareg islamic terrorist that declared jihad against the hausas hence led to the establishment of current sokoto caliphate comes to my mind now.

Islam is the religion of peace (trade mark).

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Annunaki(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2015
BodyKiss:
A brilliant experiment disguising the Bible as the Quran to see how people react to its violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

Even morons and idiots know that those old testament verses quoted in that manipulative video do not define christianity neither are they christian doctrines but rather obsolete instructions given to jewish people at a specific time in their history. These are not christian teachings. If you want to criticise christianity you have to go the new testament and let's take it from there. Need I remind you mohammed came over six hundred years after Jesus established a new and better covenant to try and return people to bondage and he instructed his followers to carry out acts of terror to spread the religion of islam. How can any right thinking person accept the evil mohamed represents after Jesus christ preached love and peace to the world?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Ultimus: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:

No, show me where Jesus did such in the past? And show me the biblical verses Jesus prescribed for Christians to fight/kill unbelievers? If you cant provide it. Force front and walk like an Egyptian. ... lipsrsealed

The thrust of the OP is apparently lost on you.
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Empiree:

You have failed. ... cheesy !! I didnt hear anyone used the name Jesus in the above videos. The all terrorists attacks recorded in history are Islamic. They call on thier allah when carrying out thier acts. Confirming the quran at same time..is this too hard for you to accept?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Ultimus: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
quickly:

Criminals will always kill but why are pop killing and calling the god of muslim?

That's the difference

Lie. The Knights Templar announced their murderous campaigns in the name of Christ. Once again, you people are ignorant of the religion you hold so dear.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
quickly:

That's the difference

Words!!!
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by Ultimus: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Again you express your ignorance, the crusaders were never used to spread christianity rather they were used to defend europe from the marauding jihadists that were bent of spreading islam via the sword.

There were 8 crusades in total, only a few of them were about breaching the territorial integrity of Muslims. Also, they were the most popular. They will never tell you in church about the crusade against blasphemers and witches and heretics and denouncers of Christ.

You didn't even touch the Inquisitions at all. I reiterate even this was the most murderous of all Christian campaigns. It heralded in the dark-ages.
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ultimus:

Lie. The Knights Templar announced their murderous campaigns in the name of Christ. Once again, you people are ignorant of the religion you hold so dear.

Bring out the NT verse they qouted....to back your claim. You dont just say things and get away with it... angry
Re: The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. by plappville(f): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ultimus:

The thrust of the OP is apparently lost on you.

Face front. ..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? / Is Satan Really As Bad As Christians Make Him Out To Be? / Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.