Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Deceitful Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deceitful Girlfriend (8649 Views)

Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 3 / Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 2 / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
when we started dating it was like we were chosen for each other. It was love in Tokyo, we played a game to tell ourselves about our pasts which she agreed. she told me she has dated only 4 guys, no abortion, sex with only those she dated, it was okay to me.
but later I discover she has dated more than 8 guys and done abortion before which I pressured her to confess about. I forgave her but now she treats me like she doesn't care, she always lie that I started doubting her.
but I love this girl no matter how she treats me but I want to let go of her, anytime i try to forget about her it's always like an impossible task for me.who can help out on how to clear my mind and just move on.
this is d first time i'm in love because the former me will just leave after the sex, but in this case its like I'm glued. help a bro pls
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by donholy28(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Help a bro do what exactly?
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
when we started dating it was like we were chosen for each other. It was love in Tokyo, we played a game to tell ourselves about our pasts which she agreed. she told me she has dated only 4 guys, no abortion, sex with only those she dated, it was okay to me.
but later I discover she has dated more than 8 guys and done abortion before which I pressured her to confess about. I forgave her but now she treats me like she doesn't care, she always lie that I started doubting her.
but I love this girl no matter how she treats me but I want to let go of her, anytime i try to forget about her it's always like an impossible task for me.who can help out on how to clear my mind and just move on.
this is d first time i'm in love because the former me will just leave after the sex, but in this case its like I'm glued. help a bro pls

@The bolded

What kinda guy are you?
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why do you want to quit? Coz of her body count and abortion? How certain are you the next girl you'd find hasn't had worse body counts and D&C? No be by who fvck holy/worse pass o.

I understand you feel cheated by her lies but the question wasn't necessary in the first place. What's the point asking a woman if she has had abortion and how many men she had laid with in the first place when it's obvious they'd lie.

1 Like

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
donholy28:
techniques that I can use to just forget about her because she is causing me heartaches but still my heart wouldn't let go.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
donholy28:
leave his girlfriend grin
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why do you want to quit? Coz of her body count and abortion? How certain are you the next girl you'd find hasn't had worse body counts and D&C? No be by who fvck holy pass o.

I understand you feel cheated by her lies but the question wasn't necessary in the first place. What's the point asking a woman if she has had abortion and how many men she had laid with in the first place when it's obvious they'd lied.
help me ask the man without a sin o grin
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Thunderlicious: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Unglue yourself, dats all
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol. That girl is a pro. You were leading initially but somehow, the tables have turned.

Your best bet is to learn to live without her. Don't let your happiness be tied to her presence on your life. Make yourself available for other ladies. Once she knows you can live without her bro, she'll sit up. If she leaves you, well, you can actually do without her. Plan B plenty for ground. Win - Win.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why do you want to quit? Coz of her body count and abortion? How certain are you the next girl you'd find hasn't had worse body counts and D&C? No be by who fvck holy pass o.

I understand you feel cheated by her lies but the question wasn't necessary in the first place. What's the point asking a woman if she has had abortion and how many men she had laid with in the first place when it's obvious they'd lied.
thanks bro, she started the game by asking me why I broke up with my ex, how many girls I have dated. moreover I am not concerned about it anylonger but her behavior is not like before she said now that I know so much about her, I will leave her soon which I assured her it's not possible but still she behaves somehow
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

Lol. Guys be feeling their girlfriend(s) should be 'clean' and untouched while at same time they bang the next available girl. What then becomes of the girls they've banged and what does she tell the next guy who expects her to be 'clean' as well. Hypocrisy I tell ya.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by xynerise: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
I wonder how people get stuck in a relationship they ain't benefiting from? undecided Don't tell me it is Love abeg.

If you are busy chasing a career you won't feel much or any emotional pains. This is dating not marriage.

Back to your matter, you sound twisted here. Are you the one losing interest or she is the one....?
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

u don't undastnd me, i dont care abt her past bt why is she bhaving negative since d day i knew abt the past, her ways changed, she doesnt care anymore, its like i am giving 100% n she is giving 20%
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
xynerise:
I wonder how people get stuck in a relationship they ain't benefiting from? undecided Don't tell me it is Love abeg.

If you are busy chasing a career you won't feel much or any emotional pains. This is dating not marriage.

Back to your matter, you sound twisted here. Are you the one losing interest or she is the one....?
she has lost interest bt stil i find it hard to let her go cus i stil love her bt she feels cus i av dos secrets of her it wud b wrong to cont dating me.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
I hate girls that when they are guilty of some stuff, they try to turn the dice against their partner. I didn't force you into several relationships and abortions you come lie on top that and when I found out, you accuse me of knowing too much. Thunder fire you commot from my life
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol. Guys be feeling their girlfriend(s) should be 'clean' and untouched while at same time they bang the next available girl. What then becomes of the girls they've banged and what does she tell the next guy who expects her to be 'clean' as well. Hypocrisy I tell ya.
baba na hypocrisy
unless you all marry or date a pure virgin......am not talking about anal sex virgin or smooching,MouthAction,masturbation virgin o,that girl u call gf has been banged n dumped severally but could down play d number for you.... that one you banged n dumped will marry anoda guy tooo,d circle continues

hard truth

1 Like

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
I hate girls that when they are guilty of some stuff, they try to turn the dice against their partner. I didn't force you into several relationships and abortions you come lie on top that and when I found out, you accuse me of knowing too much. Thunder fire you commot from my life
it seems u are the only one who gets the message her..kudos bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
u don't undastnd me, i dont care abt her past bt why is she bhaving negative since d day i knew abt the past, her ways changed, she doesnt care anymore, its like i am giving 100% n she is giving 20%
because you might have used it against her undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by xynerise: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
she has lost interest bt stil i find it hard to let her go cus i stil love her bt she feels cus i av dos secrets of her it wud b wrong to cont dating me.
Who even instigated that game of telling secrets in the first place? There are some secrets you shouldn't tell when you don't have a serious relationship with someone. When I say "serious", I mean courtship. I know that feelings when you tell someone who could leave you tomorrow that you have flushed all the baby making ingredients in your body.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

because you might have used it against her undecided
i avnt bt mayb she feels i will bt i avnt. she changed totally.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
buy a new shoe and trek to otueke .u will eventually forget her.I know u want to thank me but don't bother bro.what are friends for
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:

@The bolded

What kinda guy are you?
explain futher pls.....bcus i want to see wher u wanna bring ur insult frm so that i can give it to u back

1 Like

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
i avnt bt mayb she feels i will bt i avnt. she changed totally.
its normal she feels that way n if she wants out let her go,she will meet anoda man who will not ask such questions again..... undecided
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
thanks bro, she started the game by asking me why I broke up with my ex, how many girls I have dated. moreover I am not concerned about it anylonger but her behavior is not like before she said now that I know so much about her, I will leave her soon which I assured her it's not possible but still she behaves somehow

The emboldened lies the problem. She's aware she has broken the trust you both had by lying about her ex boyfriends and therefore see no future with you. She wanted to be seen as reserve and one with praiseworthy values and since her little secrets have been exposed then there's nothing to settle for in the affair anymore.

I don't know how you'd detach yourself from her swiftly but you can do so gradually. Perhaps by getting yourself another babe or better still overlook her past and flaws and accept her for who she is while reassuring her of your love and commitment regardless of her past. You can make her return to her real self prior to her 'dirty' secret exposure.

1 Like

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
cruzita:
buy a new shoe and trek to otueke .u will eventually forget her.I know u want to thank me but don't bother bro.what are friends for
No matter how dumb ur response is, Thank you ma
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
it seems u are the only one who gets the message her..kudos bro
I have such gf just bidding my time to do my own clean mouth and then give her a good advice cause even if you try to explain they get really mad
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

The emboldened lies the problem. She's aware she has broken the trust you both had by lying about her ex boyfriends and therefore see no future with you. She wanted to be seen as reserve and one with praiseworthy values and since her little secrets have been exposed then there's nothing to settle for in the affair anymore.

I don't know how you'd detach yourself from her swiftly but you can do so gradually. Perhaps by getting yourself another babe or better still overlook her past and flaws and accept her for who she is while reassuring her of your love and commitment regardless of her past. You can make her return to her real self prior to her 'dirty' secret exposure.
i accepted her and her past and assured her all you said bt she feels insecured, mesef b player n i told her about my past moreova dis is the first tym will be in a situation like dis, first time i decided to love, its realy not worth it.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Love is not supposed to make you suffer
If its making u depressed... its not love
If its causing u chest burns nd a heavy heart.... its not love
If ur not happy being with someone... its not love
If u cant behave freely in their presence nd always have to walk on eggshells around em... its not love
OP, just try nd get a grip of urself, ur happiness is not tied to that girl or any other girl for that matter... LEAVE HER ND LIVE HAPPILY!!!
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
I have such gf just bidding my time to do my own clean mouth and then give her a good advice cause even if you try to explain they get really mad
i wish i stil get my old mind with me, when i decided to stop drinking n womanizing to stay with one partner nw i am reaping it negatively, upon say i don chop oo, stil wants her like dat bt na she cum dey form. sotey i sick two days ago she no even check on me till today wey i call her.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
pharmroyle:
Love is not supposed to make you suffer
If its making u depressed... its not love
If its causing u chest burns nd a heavy heart.... its not love
If ur not happy being with someone... its not love
If u cant behave freely in their presence nd always have to walk on eggshells around em... its not love
OP, just try nd get a grip of urself, ur happiness is not tied to that girl or any other girl for that matter... LEAVE HER ND LIVE HAPPILY!!!
Thank you and God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:

This is pure wickedness your first lines Haba remembee u av female relatives too no one is above mistakes

U myt dump her nd meet d one dat has done worst dan her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba. / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) / When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.