Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Deceitful Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deceitful Girlfriend (8656 Views)

Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 3 / Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 2 / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

its normal she feels that way n if she wants out let her go,she will meet anoda man who will not ask such questions again..... undecided
so i am wrong for asking such questions when she asked me first abi?
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
i wish i stil get my old mind with me, when i decided to stop drinking n womanizing to stay with one partner nw i am reaping it negatively, upon say i don chop oo, stil wants her like dat bt na she cum dey form. sotey i sick two days ago she no even check on me till today wey i call her.
upon you don chop, hmmm you dey dull. Just read the lion act and when she begin form, just ignore her. One thing is that girls feel that there are many fishes in the river not knowing that the flaw your man detects today that you don't take care of, another guy will detect it and fly away and the circle continues until your 40yrs then you will blame your death step mother
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
techniques that I can use to just forget about her because she is causing me heartaches but still my heart wouldn't let go.

Listen to ronald4liff

Sit there her down and talk to her
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
when we started dating it was like we were chosen for each other. It was love in Tokyo, we played a game to tell ourselves about our pasts which she agreed. she told me she has dated only 4 guys, no abortion, sex with only those she dated, it was okay to me.
but later I discover she has dated more than 8 guys and done abortion before which I pressured her to confess about. I forgave her but now she treats me like she doesn't care, she always lie that I started doubting her.
but I love this girl no matter how she treats me but I want to let go of her, anytime i try to forget about her it's always like an impossible task for me.who can help out on how to clear my mind and just move on.
this is d first time i'm in love because the former me will just leave after the sex, but in this case its like I'm glued. help a bro pls

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER SHE HAD DATED MORE THAN 8GUYS

WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH JUST 4 OUT OF THEM AND D ODA GUYS JUST LIED??

YOU TINK MOST GUYS WOULDNT SAY TRASH BOU HER

a frnd of mine on bbm just pinged me nd was like long time i forgot him dat his my bf sha

Bt truly we never even dated at all m sure if any one asked him bou me he wud say he was my bf sumone i never even hugged we only chat and saw twicein an open arena with people every where

B careful of wat u listen to nd who u listen to
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
daretodiffer:

Listen to ronald4liff

Sit there her down and talk to her
i will try that again cus i av done it once she only changed for two days.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER SHE HAD DATED MORE THAN 8GUYS

WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH JUST 4 OUT OF THEM AND D ODA GUYS JUST LIED??

YOU TINK MOST GUYS WOULDNT SAY TRASH BOU HER

a frnd of mine on bbm just pinged me nd was like long time i forgot him dat his my bf sha

Bt truly we never even dated at all m sure if any one asked him bou me he wud say he was my bf sumone i never even hugged we only chat and saw twicein an open arena with people every where

B careful of wat u listen to nd who u listen to
i am sure cus she confirmed and confess leta. owing it to her stupidity n she was young and naive, that she saw sex as normal tin once you have a bf.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
i will try that again cus i av done it once she only changed for two days.

To be sincere, I would act the same way too

You probably were a new chapter in her life and now they you know her past, it would be kind starting a over again. Also, you can't predict what you might do if things go sour.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
i am sure cus she confirmed and confess leta. owing it to her stupidity n she was young and naive, that she saw sex as normal tin once you have a bf.

i do say my past my vital mistakes before i get to date a guy i tell him

Bt u shdnt go too far to kno her past u wud only get hurt all m sayin is if u love her keep her i did stupid things alot of dem wen i was young nd naive *sad face*

she never saw sex has a normal thing wen shd had a bf she wanted to make each relationship she had work out hence she pleases d guys who turn take their pleasure on her

Try consider her please

1 Like

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

This is pure wickedness your first lines Haba remembee u av female relatives too no one is above mistakes

U myt dump her nd meet d one dat has done worst dan her
if only she will just accept her mistakes. Am not that hard to roll with cause I try to give you the freedom you need and respect your decisions but what I can't take mrs righteous from anyone. She says sorry just to get going not because she is sorry. I love her but my love isn't blind to stay with someone that can't own us to her mistakes and take corrections
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
if only she will just accept her mistakes. Am not that hard to roll with cause I try to give you the freedom you need and respect your decisions but what I can't take mrs righteous from anyone. She says sorry just to get going not because she is sorry. I love her but my love isn't blind to stay with someone that can't own us to her mistakes and take corrections

All wat op gf is going tru is self guilt she restrain herself from him cos she feels guilty nd she feels used up she feels soon or later op wud leave she is scared she want to kno if she can stay nd do witout op
Op shd just reassure are a girl who has aborted wud barely trust u even if she loves u to death *fact*

Except u reassure her den she trust op will stay!!!!!!
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
daretodiffer:

To be sincere, I would act the same way too

You probably were a new chapter in her life and now they you know her past, it would be kind starting a over again. Also, you can't predict what you might do if things go sour.
hmmmm....u seem ryt bt stil i assured her of unfailing love
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
hmmmm....u seem ryt bt stil i assured her of unfailing love

Do you know how many men that have said the same over the years to her?sad

I pretty m how she listens sha
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

i do say my past my vital mistakes before i get to date a guy i tell him

Bt u shdnt go too far to kno her past u wud only get hurt all m sayin is if u love her keep her i did stupid things alot of dem wen i was young nd naive *sad face*

she never saw sex has a normal thing wen shd had a bf she wanted to make each relationship she had work out hence she pleases d guys who turn take their pleasure on her

Try consider her please
i am considering her bt she is d one to sit and stop acting strange.she is tempting me to break up with her which i dnt av the strenght to do yet.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

All wat op gf is going tru is self guilt she restrain herself from him cos she feels guilty nd she feels used up she feels soon or later op wud leave she is scared she want to kno if she can stay nd do witout op
Op shd just reassure are a girl who has aborted wud barely trust u even if she loves u to death *fact*

Except u reassure her den she trust op will stay!!!!!!
to me this love of a thing is like a broken bottle hold it too tight, it hurts you let it go, it hurts you as well. All am saying is that go this situation, she should trust her man or atleast fake it. I hate it when my partner doesn't trust me believe me and I think same goes for everyone. Trust him and give him reasons to know those things are past and we all have one including the op. Just treat your man like a baby believe me, he's yours forever and that's why mothers will always rule in every mans world. We may deny it but it's true
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
i am considering her bt she is d one to sit and stop acting strange.she is tempting me to break up with her which i dnt av the strenght to do yet.

Explain her behaviours clearly so i wud kno if u really love her nd u angry bou her behaviour

Or u simply angry bou her past

Just summarize her whole attitude
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
are we dating the same girl? cus this one too dnt blve she has wronged me atall, she said she has asked God for forgveness and if God can forgive her she dosnt care abt human forgiveness
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
to me this love of a thing is like a broken bottle hold it too tight, it hurts you let it go, it hurts you as well. All am saying is that go this situation, she should trust her man or atleast fake it. I hate it when my partner doesn't trust me believe me and I think same goes for everyone. Trust him and give him reasons to know those things are past and we all have one including the op. Just treat your man like a baby believe me, he's yours forever and that's why mothers will always rule in every mans world. We may deny it but it's true

consider d girl guys have shattered her heart she is too weak internally more reason she hid all of dat from op
if u love her help her heal her past nd op shd act differently from all her exes then watch how she wud love op so mch

Love is all bou helping others just cos u want to b treated like a baby doesnt mean u shdnt help the lady heal her past

To me she sounds like she can do anytin for love wen her heart is healed
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
are we dating the same girl? cus this one too dnt blve she has wronged me atall, she said she has asked God for forgveness and if God can forgive her she dosnt care abt human forgiveness
and who told her that God has forgiven her sef. Some girls are not ready for relationship yet. Until they realise that it's not always about them. I really wish to my gf will change cause I love her. I don't want when I chop and begin drawing hardlines, she will be like am seeking escape route
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Explain her behaviours clearly so i wud kno if u really love her nd u angry bou her behaviour

Or u simply angry bou her past

Just summarize her whole attitude
when i discovered her secrets i was angry at first cus she is d one always saying she wants a clean rltnshp, so i was mute for like 2days can u imagine, she dnt apologise for dose two days. i forgave her n we contd dating bt it was like bfor. just like drake hotline bling song, no mata ow i call her in a day she always call me at late nite to tell me lovely tins, she stoped dat, claiming she is broke, she stops replying i love u, sumtyms she doesnt even pick my call saying she wasnt close to the fone, she started avoiding me anytym i want to see her. etc
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

consider d girl guys have shattered her heart she is too weak internally more reason she hid all of dat from op
if u love her help her heal her past nd op shd act differently from all her exes then watch how she wud love op so mch

Love is all bou helping others just cos u want to b treated like a baby doesnt mean u shdnt help the lady heal her past

To me she sounds like she can do anytin for love wen her heart is healed
from what the op is saying, she doesn't seem like she needs help. Some girls don't want to discuss their past. My gf is one of them and I think the op is experiencing the same. And I think the best way to forget the past is to own it up but the absence of trust hinders that and that's what I hate most when my gf doesn't trust me not when she doesn't love me
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
when i discovered her secrets i was angry at first cus she is d one always saying she wants a clean rltnshp, so i was mute for like 2days can u imagine, she dnt apologise for dose two days. i forgave her n we contd dating bt it was like bfor. just like drake hotline bling song, no mata ow i call her in a day she always call me at late nite to tell me lovely tins, she stoped dat, claiming she is broke, she stops replying i love u, sumtyms she doesnt even pick my call saying she wasnt close to the fone, she started avoiding me anytym i want to see her. etc

She is having self guilt its painful she is depressed if u love her u wud bring her out of her shell she sounds like she can do anytin for love

Just try to bring her out of her depression shell please
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
from what the op is saying, she doesn't seem like she needs help. Some girls don't want to discuss their past. My gf is one of them and I think the op is experiencing the same. And I think the best way to forget the past is to own it up but the absence of trust hinders that and that's what I hate most when my gf doesn't trust me not when she doesn't love me
guu whats ur babe name abeg? cus imagine y cnt u trust me dat u dnt care abt ur past all i care abt is the future
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
You should work on your self respect and only then could you understand love. You don't love her, you just hate yourself, so work on that.

princeshijman:
when we started dating it was like we were chosen for each other. It was love in Tokyo, we played a game to tell ourselves about our pasts which she agreed. she told me she has dated only 4 guys, no abortion, sex with only those she dated, it was okay to me.
but later I discover she has dated more than 8 guys and done abortion before which I pressured her to confess about. I forgave her but now she treats me like she doesn't care, she always lie that I started doubting her.
but I love this girl no matter how she treats me but I want to let go of her, anytime i try to forget about her it's always like an impossible task for me.who can help out on how to clear my mind and just move on.
this is d first time i'm in love because the former me will just leave after the sex, but in this case its like I'm glued. help a bro pls
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:

you cant expect a girl who has been heart broken severally to trust easily u gotto give her time

Slow nd steady wins d race dont rush her

Ow are u sure u wont even hurt her on d long run

U dnt av to rush a broken hearted girl give her a grace to heal please!!!!!!!! She is human nd has got feelins like u

U sound like u dnt love her truly cos if u do u wud b wit ur gf either in person or by chattin wiv her to start her healing process

Y'all shd just say u angry about ur girls past period!!!!!!!!
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
conservation of love stated that love can neither be created nor destroy but it can only change its form........ thank me later
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

She is having self guilt its painful she is depressed if u love her u wud bring her out of her shell she sounds like she can do anytin for love

Just try to bring her out of her depression shell please
i will try agn cus i av tried
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
i will try agn cus i av tried

Please try again!!!!!!
Thank u
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
jmichlins:
guu whats ur babe name abeg? cus imagine y cnt u trust me dat u dnt care abt ur past all i care abt is the future
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
conservation of love stated that love can neither be created nor destroy but it can only change its form........ thank me later
bro explain beta abeg cus i no undastnd oo
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
princeshijman:
bro explain beta abeg cus i no undastnd oo
give ur heart to another girl while still with her.. naturally u will be set free
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
give ur heart to another girl while still with her.. naturally u will be set free
Thats just rude nd wicked

Nd u can take dat for ur sister or daughter??

*He without a sin should b d first to cast the stone*

That statement was made to save the life of a woman who committed adultry
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

you cant expect a girl who has been heart broken severally to trust easily u gotto give her time

Slow nd steady wins d race dont rush her

Ow are u sure u wont even hurt her on d long run

U dnt av to rush a broken hearted girl give her a grace to heal please!!!!!!!! She is human nd has got feelins like u

U sound like u dnt love her truly cos if u do u wud b wit ur gf either in person or by chattin wiv her to start her healing process

Y'all shd just say u angry about ur girls past period!!!!!!!!
I am no saint or God that forgives and forget. That said, I can be with anyone irrespective of your past if only you own them up because I have my own dirty past. But you don't seem to understand that some girls don't even know when they are wrong irrespective of this past issue. When some are wrong and you point that out, they cry victimization and stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look / Lady Goes Completely Nude For Her Birthday Photoshoot / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.