Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB (3950 Views)

Biafra: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Finally Goes To Ogoni In Rivers State / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB by sharawwy(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Dumbest post i ve read dis month!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB by QuotaSystem: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2015
sharawwy:
Dumbest post i ve read dis month!!!

That they're even proudly ventilating their ignorance is just hilarious cheesy

Editable Wikipedia that's not even admissible as an academic reference is suddenly the book of life
grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB by sharawwy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
I tire ooh my broda!!!
QuotaSystem:

That they're even proudly ventilating their ignorance is just hilarious cheesy

Editable Wikipedia that's not even admissible as an academic reference is suddenly the book of life
grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB by ucheuzor1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
I dont get what this OP os talking about o....I know that we shall overcome...UP Biafra...Nigerians are afraid of admitting it..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB by Fitzemerald(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiHercules:

**grins** Biafra doesn't depend on you. It depends on 63million Biafrans at home and in diaspora. I'm sure you know you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. grin **grins**
tel him dat bro he seems nt 2 knw wat happening
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB by Longeria(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015

Today December 5, 2015, I just checked and Nnamdi Kanu is already on Wikipaedia (check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu). I checked the radios Alexa status and discovered it was not just ranking 1,959 in Nigeria but was ranking also in 4 other countries

Nigeria 1,959 United Kingdom 32,562 Germany 42,808
Denmark 8,423 United States 1,447,608

My take is that Radio Biafra existed but was not getting media attention until that announcement. It was as if Kanu discovered that annoucement worked to his favour and decided to take it a step further. Today both online and offline is buzzing with Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / Is Buhari Dead? / Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.