Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me (4262 Views)

See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by carlcar2012(f): 6:05am On Dec 06, 2015
I have a rich boyfriend, she spends money on me and pets me well. Yesterday he bought a costly wristwatch for me and some other stuff. But he started demanding for sex.

He said women have nothing to contribute in a relationship apart from sex. I disagree we ladies love care and cherish. Is that not enough?

Men should just stop seeing women as sex object. Me am keeping my body for my husband.
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Smh. I know Op is a guy and he seeks attention... And I will give it to him...

You suck..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by RexKexMilann: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2015
If you Could Exchange your "God-Given" Brain For A Bowl of Ice-cream, What is now the big deal In giving your Boyfriend sex after spending heavily on You undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Digital break up.... kpele
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by banjicom(m): 6:22am On Dec 06, 2015
If you can't give him your body, then stop accepting expensive gifts from him. After all u have nothing to offer him. Mumu girl angry

U want all d care in the world from someone who is not your husband and yet u have nothing to offer smh!

1 Like

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Harmattan sef can make someone high....
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by carlcar2012(f): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2015
banjicom:
If you can't give him your body, then stop accepting expensive gifts from him. After all u have nothing to offer him. Mumu girl angry

U want all d care in the world from someone who is not your husband and yet u have nothing to offer smh!

What do you mean I have nothing to offer. Don't I love and care for him? Is it my duty to cook or wash his cloths? Am I his maid?

If the love and care I have for him isn't enough he should fuk off
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Ezedon(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
I hate commenting in such senceless thread
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by carlcar2012(f): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Ezedon:

Then you are senseless. Is your type that I am talking about. You think is a man's world so you go as you wish
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Ezedon:

Tears

RexKexMilann:
If you Could Exchange your "God-Given" Brain For A Bowl of Ice-cream, What is now the big deal In giving your Boyfriend sex after spending heavily on You undecided

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by mayorkyzo: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Is funny how some girls want a relationship without sex..but still wants the boy to be showering them with gifts..olojukokoro
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:
I have a rich boyfriend, she spends money on me and pets me well. Yesterday he bought a costly wristwatch for me and some other stuff. But he started demanding for sex.

He said women have nothing to contribute in a relationship apart from sex. I disagree we ladies love care and cherish. Is that not enough?

Men should just stop seeing women as sex object. Me am keeping my body for my husband.

My dear return all his stuffs dat he bought u nd leave !!!!!!
His perspective bou women is a write of!!!!!!!
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

What do you mean I have nothing to offer. Don't I love and care for him? Is it my duty to cook or wash his cloths? Am I his maid?

How do women express love and care?

I am not supporting premarital sex. But u should know a typical Nigerian man. If he spends on u premaritally like a wife, then he expect wifely duties from you.

The question you should ask is: What effect does ur love and care have on his life and business? Is your love and care something he can't do without? What the difference between when he was single and when he is dating you?

Men mostly make sex a serious criteria when they feel the woman makes no impact in their lives whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by carlcar2012(f): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

My dear return all his stuffs dat he bought u nd leave !!!!!! His perspective bou women is a write of!!!!!!!
Total write off. But am not going to return it. It will look rude.
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by TheMascot(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2015
banjicom:

bros she needs all the care. Her name is carlcare
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

Total write off. But am not going to return it. It will look rude.

So u cant return them!!!!!!!! if u return them u nt been rude u only showed him u av got self worth nd he myt change his perspective bou u nd women in nigeria

Ok m waiting for a thread u will open saiying he raped u!!!!!!!
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by ministeriallist: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Imagine the guy was poor she wouldn't even think it twice b4 she would say "it's over btween me and u".
This is the reason the man insist on sex. It's not that he can't do without it but he knows the lady is with him cos of his money. So he's not feeling secure.

1 Like

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by carlcar2012(f): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2015
ministeriallist:
Imagine the guy was poor she wouldn't even think it twice b4 she would say "it's over btween me and u".
This is the reason the man insist on sex. It's not that he can't do without it but he knows the lady is with him cos of his money. So he's not feeling secure.

Who told you am there for the money. Did I force him to buy the stuff for me. FYI I prefer a guy that respects a lady. I am no gold digger
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

Hmmm, something is very wrong with this. Why "rich boyfriend" & not just "my boyfriend" ? See, you've "objectified" /classified him by his monetary status, why get defensive when he objectifies you as something else other than human? You claim he buys you all these shiny trinkets, question is, would you stay if he only had love & care to give & nothing to benefit you in worldly terms?

Don't class people by their money bags if you don't want them to also view you as just a mere cumbag with nothing to offer. Don't accept what he buys with his money & let your relationship centre around that care you spoke of. Your mindset is one sided because you're
"gaining" something tangible out of this, the bling, while all you give in return is nebulosity & you wonder why he says you have nothing to give. Be fair.

3 Likes

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by jmichlins(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2015
He buys golden wrist watch and other stuff you collect and say no sex till marriage what will be his returns for investment. No sex before marriageis equal to No money and gifts before marriage. Am keeping them for my wife and future kids. Golddiggers

1 Like

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2015
U can chop his money. Gv him body
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

You probably milked him, so the best option for him is to bang and drop you which is fair, so to speak.

You should try to be independent and only allow the next guy spend less. I detest women who love money and material stuffs a lot.
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by carlcar2012(f): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2015
DeeTus:
You probably milked him, so the best option for him is to bang and drop you which is fair so to speak.
You should try to be independent and only allow the next guy spend less. I detest women who love money and material stuffs a lot.

I didn't milk him. He is very rich. And am not a gold digger. He loves me and I love him too. He gives me money because of the love and care I give him. Isn't that what men want. As afar as am concerned is a 50-50 contribution. Sex should be out of it
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

So u cant return them!!!!!!!! if u return them u nt been rude u only showed him u av got self worth nd he myt change his perspective bou u nd women in nigeria

Ok m waiting for a thread u will open saiying he raped u!!!!!!!
There is no better way to identify a hungry and classless girl. She's even using abusive and vulgar words. Too classless for my liking, whatever attracted him to her? Maybe she is beautiful, but what is beauty without discretion?
PunkyVeer ur advise is spot on. You took that right outta my mouth, I have nothing more to add.
Modified : what's all this talk of love and care like it has a different meaning from what I know.
Note that i'm not in support of guys thinking they can buy off sex by showering her with gifts, no, but for op to create a thread on this matter, it's obvious say this imminent break up from her "rich bf " is paining her and she would miss the money. Mi lady, if ur not comfortable with his approach for sex, pls breakup before her leaves you, it would give you the psychological fillip.
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

I didn't milk him. He is very rich. And am not a gold digger. He loves me and I love him too. He gives me money because of the love and care I give him. Isn't that what men want. As afar as am concerned is a 50-50 contribution. Sex should be out of it
No. Love-making is also part of being in love. Another is affection and is utmost important which you probably don't know. Are you really romantic? Probably not.

The bottom line is you didn't live up to his expectation. Forget the fact that he spends money on you, that is not the arithmetic of love.

In relationship, there's what is called long term and short term relationship. A man can decide to date you for short time if you don't know what you're doing.
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Eveezy(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Girls av always been self centred since d beginning of tym. u claim u give him love and attention in exchange for his expensive gifts, dis means u feel u actually doin him a favour. wat if he actually feels, by giving u money he is also actually doin u a favour nd should expect sumtin in return which is sex, also he still gives u d love nd attention u give him, wat do u give him in return. a lady adviced u to return d gifts if u feel u CNT give him sex to prove ur self worth, BT obviously, u don't care abt ur self worth, u only care of d monetary gain. so its ur choice, give nd collect. if u wanna keep ur body for ur husb, let him also keep his money nd gifts for his wife. and u can both continue giving urselfs d love nd attention u ve bin giving urselfs b4 nw
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Johnnoah1st: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

bro. Seriously do u understand wat u wrote? U mean u collected money from a guy and dont want to return d favour 4 him? i recommend a brain surgery 4 u, maybe u migth just start seeing tin d normal way.
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

if ur love and care is not amounting to sex,pls tell me what exactly is the love and care u usually do?
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by schumastic(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

is people like you that's affecting the change buhari wants to bring in.....why not wait for your husband to come and buy you the expensive gifts plus if any guy comes around don't request for it cus ur husband your waiting for won't be happy...mchew iranu
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by imsuboi(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
troll.

lalasticlala, ban this _shemale angry
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Omotayor123(f): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided grin
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by AfroKnight: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol. If you're a lady who typed this nonsense, then you are just a slave. cheesy He has purchased you with his money and gifts and you'd better comply. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Ideals On How To Woo A Girl / Guys, Girls And Soccer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.