Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her (2284 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Onyilosky(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2015
please guys how can some one tell her girl he want to have sex with her
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by afrideo(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Onyilosky:
Atmosphere for sex is created, you just have to know to do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by FuckTheMod: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Onyilosky:
1, unzip your pant

2, bring out your prick

3, stoke it into mouth

4, If she protest, tell her to shut da fùck up and allow you fùck her. That's all.

Thank me later
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Lekan111(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Have you paid her bride price?? If NO THEN IT IS A SIN there is more to sex than the physical you see God deliberately use Blood to guard the entrance of a female to serve as gate and anybody that open it be birth with blood as a sign of covenant between you and her and God there is spirit transfer during sex bro becareful although it may look pleasurable but the End is death

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by gabinogem(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
Nowadays such things are not expressed verbally especially when it's a new date. All u have to do is to go with the flow.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by gabinogem(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Lekan111:
Have you paid her bride price?? If NO THEN IT IS A SIN there is more to sex than the physical you see God deliberately use Blood to guard the entrance of a female to serve as gate and anybody that open it be birth with blood as a sign of covenant between you and her and God there is spirit transfer during sex bro becareful although it may look pleasurable but the End is death
funny... if u don't have sex, won't u still die at the long run?!

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Digital Ask
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Maxi112: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
op! must u ask every question here.... people like u Makes me sick a tyms, abeg grow up
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by queenoflafia(f): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Body language
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Sahmmuehl(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2015
End time question
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2015
queenoflafia:
Body language
Are you related to President Buhari @body language. lol
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by donholy28(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Which foolish guy will tell a girl that he wants to fuk her? the occasion will present itself
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Richy4(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
I believe you are a young man.

But you do not really need to ask.

The first step is romance or pre-intimacy. where both of you sits and start kissing and caressing your bodies.

If she says stop, you know now she got the message. and that is where the negotiations starts. like no my mum says if you touch me I will be pregnant; or my mum says I should not play rough games with boys; or we need to use a condom etc that's how for the teens like you OP

HOW OLD MEN ASK THEIR WIFE

Man: Mama Emeka come and perform your duty ooo

woman: Papa Emeka, I am not in the mood for that now. I am tired. besides I do not want your pot belly pressing down on me

man: Ok then would you like to go on top?

Woman: no. the last time I was on top, you slept before we even finished

Man: why are you doing this? you know there are a lot of ladies out their that will follow me with a snap of a finger

woman: please do not even go there oooo . it's just to open my mouth and pretend as if I want to smile, another man will be following me

Man: (Touching her with love)come on you know you are the only one for me... the sugar in my tea, the mother of my children......

woman: *smiling* ohhhmmm!! that is what you use in deceiving me....

man: you know I love you so much.......

And the rest is history. that is old men negotiation before the act...... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by uniqueflash(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2015
shey na everybody dey understand dat language!
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by sweetboy25(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2015
it is simple, babe lets ve sex.
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by uniqueflash(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2015
sapiosexual1:
The average naija babe would say NO! if you ask her such a silly question politely, she doesn't wanna be seen as 'wanting it '.
I think if you're too shy to make the move, you could chat her up, steer the chat to some romantic stuff(thanks to harmattan, it's alot easier), suggest to her steamy stuffs that could happen if ur together in this cold.......follow the lead.
On the other hand, depends on how tight you are with her, you could just call /chat her up, yad a yad a, tell her stuff like "hey babe come over herfor some hot ars.e spanking"..........her response should guide you. I once had a gf who knew the value of what I had, she could hardly live witout it, one day she rang me up, and was like "are you busy......my pussay needs to be fuqued silly....." the rest is rated 18+. smiley
flesh n blood did nt do this to u bt principality n power in high placeses

1 Like

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Eleniyan15: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2015
op ya dulling me NL with different kind of topics well create the atmosphere
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2015
uniqueflash:
flesh n blood did nt do this to u bt principality n power in high placeses
Roflool, God has placed me far above principality and power, the One who is in me is greater than the one in the world. They can't touch me
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by flokii: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Lekan111:

what about non-virgins?

there won't be blood na... can one assume it's safe to sexx them
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by xage(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Simply tell her dad to help you tell her

You can also tell her mum
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by jasssbabe(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Op dull sha
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by calculator1(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2015
jasssbabe:
Op dull sha
but u make sense sha wink
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by virud: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
You don't say it...Cos some things are better left unsaid..You just act it...
You don't say it... You just act it..

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Lekan111(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
gabinogem:
funny... if u don't have sex, won't u still die at the long run?!
but cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and corrupt and murderers, and the immoral,and all liars their doom is in the lake that burn with sulphur.THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lekan111:
if d mumu go gree hear.
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by Lekan111(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
flokii:

what about non-virgins?

there won't be blood na... can one assume it's safe to sexx them
No sir that is immorality,the first thing is to know Christ i mean being born again then will we know that our Body is the temple of God
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by flokii: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Lekan111:
No sir that is immorality,the first thing is to know Christ i mean being born again then will we know that our Body is the temple of God

hmmmmn...
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by MrCork: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Onyilosky:

.....well..fiirst u nid to improve yor english grama.(no ofeense) angry
Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by BetaSexLife: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2015
How come Mr Cork is alwas above me?

Anyway OP, if you can't tell her, put Spanish Fly in her Drink. She will be the one to tell you!

How To Make a Woman of your choice Wet And Beg You For Sex! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

Re: Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her by gabinogem(m): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Lekan111:
but cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and corrupt and murderers, and the immoral,and all liars their doom is in the lake that burn with sulphur.THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH
please can u explain to us in logical term how does a soul(spirit) feel pain, since humans should be afraid of "second death".

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams / Sola The Lagos Gilr / Best Way To Attract Girls In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.