Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You (2400 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / Men's Greatest Lies To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by misogynist: 11:42pm On May 31, 2009
"i have never been dumped" or "I have never cheated on anybody" or "I have only Slept with one guy and that's my ex" undecided

Yeah right! And Yaradua is from Anambra state!

What a femenizai douche bag! grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 12:47am On Jun 01, 2009
You don't roll with liars. Sister mary
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2009
I just happen to be a good judge of character.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2009
yeah right wotever. save it, hot shot. you are good at assuming.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by 190: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2009
tellin me she was gonna see a sick friend and den branched off 2 see her ex who works @ the hospital
told a couple of lies while wit him but i figured it out and caught her,
since den i kip kickin myself each tyme i remember bt we are ok now!
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2009
i dunno what assuming has got to do with the topic. lol
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Treetop20(m): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2009
"you are the best thing that ever happened to me
i will never leave you. my life depends on it"
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 1:15am On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

i dunno what assuming has got to do with the topic. lol
oh sorry o
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2009
Treetop20:

"you are the best thing that ever happened to me
i will never leave you. my life depends on it"

what if she actually meant it at the time? and then you messed up or something happend?

this topic is ridiculous.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Treetop20(m): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

what if she actually meant it at the time? and then you messed up or something happend?

this topic is ridiculous.
only if you know
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2009
say what you mean and mean what you say.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 1:39am On Jun 01, 2009
what is the greatest lie u've ever told ur partner? tongue
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Treetop20(m): 1:39am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

say what you mean and mean what you say.
people make lots of broken promises
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 1:42am On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

amebo, i have a don't ask don't tell policy. i'm kiddin.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 1:43am On Jun 01, 2009
Treetop20:

people make lots of broken promises

greedy people do have a hard time keeping promises
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 1:46am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

amebo, i have a don't ask don't tell policy.   i'm kiddin. 

Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 1:52am On Jun 01, 2009
i don't know. i've never really had anything serious.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 2:13am On Jun 01, 2009
wuss
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 2:15am On Jun 01, 2009
Ain'tmy fault that you people can't be satisfied.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Treetop20(m): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

"i cannot be with you because we
are too different"
this was a lie because i really did want her
but couldn't because it was out of my hands
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

Ain'tmy fault that you people can't be satisfied.

you're very funny u kno
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 2:21am On Jun 01, 2009
i am blushing.

not everyone is perfect like you st. mary.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 01, 2009
cant remember ever being lied to. I've been lucky to meet real decent women.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 2:24am On Jun 01, 2009
Treetop20:

"i cannot be with you because we
are too different"
this was a lie because i really did want her
but couldn't because it was out of my hands

where is the lie? is it the "i cannot be with you" part or the "we are too different" part?
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by ikamefa(f): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2009
undecided i was in a meeting !
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Treetop20(m): 2:28am On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

where is the lie? is it the "i cannot be with you" part or the "we are too different" part?

both
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

not everyone is perfect like you st. mary.

thank you thank you  grin grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2009
ikamefa:

undecided i was in a meeting !

ha ha " grin" xrated meeting
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by ikamefa(f): 2:39am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

ha ha " grin" xrated meeting

prolly grin me sef pay am back sha oh! wink
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Tudor3(m): 3:11am On Jun 01, 2009
Worst lie?
''i'm a virgin,never had sex before''
i finally conquered and met no security guard
''oh,it can be broken through sports,i played soccer in high school''
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by StephenP(m): 3:14am On Jun 01, 2009
@Tudor, I wouldn't really rule it out.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by walestar(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2009
I saw on hanging with friends infront of maryland.Lagos Mrs.Biggs but when I called her, she told me she was right in front of her house, she even gave phone to one of her friend who claimed they were together infront of the house not knowing I am watching from the nearest bus-stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? / New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.