Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . (717 Views)

Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by yfem: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Happy Sunday peeps, I met her couples of month ago, she is pretty, caring and educated. I ask her out and she gave me a trial, although I was in Lagos then and she was @ Kwara hoping to join her in 3 weeks time coz am going their for other things which will cost some month, within that period of 3 weeks we were afar she saw a picture of an handsome guy and she flirted with the guy and the guy is like a nephew to my mum best friend. I caught her and she apologised and she has really changed to my taste, she's everything I want in a woman.,I continued with the relationship. Now my parent heard about everything from the guy she flirted with when the guy knew I want to marry her, my mum has totally disagree with the relationship and am in love with her Plz what should I do. Front page pls ur advice will be highly welcome. Thanks
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Danfuster(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
I'll be back #In Arnold Schwarzenegger voice grin
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by benedictnsi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Danfuster:

As in.... "Full-stop"
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by udmydearest(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
The people below me would have something 2say...... Meanwhile, ope am not ftc??
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
BRO she is not right for you, dont marry her, listen to your parents becaus that girl will only break your heart in the future, what u feel for her is infatuation and not love, that your cousin could have slept with her behind your back if he was a sharp guy, "a responsible or a wife material wont flirt with a guy when she knows she has a boyfriend, that is so wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
U have the choice...if u really insist to be with her til death do u both apart then fight for ur love til u win her...
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by chumaster(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
whoever you marry will live with you forever. she will not live with either of your parents. I hope you understand what I mean
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Michellla(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
you said she has changed so i'll say this.Contrary to what most people in my country believe, parents are not always right. I feel all parents who forbid their children from getting married to the person they love JUST because they belong to a different cast/ country/race need a serious reality check,stop being selfish, and respect their children's happiness and choices. You owe it to the woman you love, and most importantly yourself to stand up for what you want and believe in. Let your parents bother about the world and 'society. As far as you are concerned, you should marry this woman if you want to and if that upsets your parents,so be it.Why is it so important that they 'accept' your wife anyways? Does your wife accept in laws who judge her by her past? I think that is the bigger problem here. You owe your parents a lot of things, but betraying someone you love should not be one of them....ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Danfuster(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

As in.... "Full-stop"

Kikikiki grin guyyy!. I hope say you vex say I beat you to
FTC.
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by vickvan(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Love can be so so stupid atimes.
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by benedictnsi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Danfuster:

Kikikiki grin guyyy!. I hope say you vex say I beat you to
FTC.

Lol...... Vex ke
which FTC you d talk about

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
They saw love is blind. Bros u need binoculars. The elders ve seen the future already.
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Havent been in your shoe before but experience has taught me to place my family before any other thing..
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by IamLucy(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Michellla:
you said she has changed so i'll say this.Contrary to what most people in my country believe, parents are not always right. I feel all parents who forbid their children from getting married to the person they love JUST because they belong to a different cast/ country/race need a serious reality check,stop being selfish, and respect their children's happiness and choices. You owe it to the woman you love, and most importantly yourself to stand up for what you want and believe in. Let your parents bother about the world and 'society. As far as you are concerned, you should marry this woman if you want to and if that upsets your parents,so be it.Why is it so important that they 'accept' your wife anyways? Does your wife accept in laws who judge her by her past? I think that is the bigger problem here. You owe your parents a lot of things, but betraying someone you love should not be one of them....ever.
i concur
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by Cholls(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
My brother i don't understand why you are afraid of the future? You shouldn't!, life it self is a risk. Besides, you love this babe and she hasn't done anything that bad. I believe a man should go for what ever wants and damn any consequences. Afterall, no one know tomorrow.
Re: I Love Her But My Parent Are Against Our Relationship. Please Advice . by MRBrownJ: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
another criminal abusing/disrespecting the world LOVE shamelessly!

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Ask For Sex From Your Partner This Season / Seize The Babe before the end of 2015. / Dear Ladies!!! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.