Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. (1891 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
You are dating this guy for 4 years he just call you one day and tell you he has cancer and they Will remove his testes to avoid it spreading.... And your wedding is in 2 months time what will you do?
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by mayorkyzo: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lols if it's the testes he can still have an erection only e would not be able to produce...they can still adopt..
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Alright, let's look at it this way. Your girlfriend of 4 years has her womb removed 2 months to your wedding, what will you do?
Your answer is my answer wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Lols if it's the testes he can still have an erection only e would not be able to produce...they can still adopt..
lol
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:
Alright, let's look at it this way. Your girlfriend of 4 years has her womb removed 2 months to your wedding, what will you do?
Your answer is my answer wink
lol after ist Peter there is second Peter my answer
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by NinaNigeria(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Marriage is for better or worse. In sickness or in health. For me to have accepted his marriage proposal, means there is something i loved abt him. So i wil continue and marry him
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Marriage is for better or worse. In sickness or in health. For me to have accepted his marriage proposal, means there is something i loved abt him. So i wil continue and marry him
meaning u both will have to adopt a child. Owk
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:

Tank u my sister!!!!!!
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:

Adopt
In dis era of IVF
SPERM BANK
SURROGATE MOTHER
U dey talk adopt na wa o
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:
You are dating this guy for 4 years he just call you one day and tell you he has cancer and they Will remove his testes to avoid it spreading.... And your wedding is in 2 months time what will you do?
OUR GOD IS A WONDERFUL GOD, JESUS IS THE MASTER DOCTOR AND THE FINAL SAY, what i will do is that i will take her to my church and with faith she will be healed. "my opinion though
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

Adopt
In dis era of IVF
SPERM BANK
SURROGATE MOTHER
U dey talk adopt na wa o

IVF u said, which sperm will they fertize it with.
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:
lol after ist Peter there is second Peter my answer
Are you Suggesting that the book of 1st Corinthians is just as profitable as the book of 2nd Corinthians??
Badt guy tongue
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by NinaNigeria(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:

i dnt mind
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

Are you Suggesting that the book of 1st Corinthians is just as profitable as the book of 2nd Corinthians??
Badt guy tongue
smiles. Exactly in good faith
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:

i dnt mind
so love still dey naija. Uhmm
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:
IVF u said, which sperm will they fertize it with.

His own dey can freeze sperms nd eggs u knocheesy ??
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
OUR GOD IS A WONDERFUL GOD, JESUS IS THE MASTER DOCTOR AND THE FINAL SAY, what i will do is that i will take her to my church and with faith she will be healed. "my opinion though
LOL!! Reverend King is out of the picture, so that leaves Prophet T.B. Joshua, Olumba Olumba Obu or Jesus of Oyingbo.......
So who's it gonna be?? grin
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by NinaNigeria(f): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:
so love still dey naija. Uhmm
ehe nw. Love dey everywhere. True love is scarse bt it is there
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is not even close to a trick questions. What kind of cancer? Are you assuming he undergoes radical surgery to remove his testicles or chemo-radiation that will annihilate or fry his sperm rendering him infertile? Is that the basis for this question?

Anyway,

Are you marrying him/her or his/her testicles/uterus? Haba....

You can even harvest and freeze his little swimmers and utilize assisted reproduction in the form of IVF etc.

You can harvest and freeze eggs and use surrogate to complete your quest for children.

That is if even you have to have your DNA passed on. Or else, there is adoption. Many children need loving parents.

Nothing is special about you that your DNA/genetic code must be passed on or replicated on planet earth.

Please....abeg, por favor.....find a better 'brain teaser'. This one fails on all account.
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
it a guy and Lets say you the girl. I get your point i also believe in miracles but Lets say miracle won't happen here. Will u still stay
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

His own dey can freeze sperms nd eggs u knocheesy ??
lol a man without testicles cant produce sperm, doctors in the house can help here. Lol
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

LOL!! Reverend King is out of the picture, so that leaves Prophet T.B. Joshua, Olumba Olumba Obu or Jesus of Oyingbo.......
So which is it gonna be?? grin
JESUS has given us authority to cast out demons and all kinds of diseases, i do not need to run to prophets or pastors, i on my own with faith in GOD and with the help of the holyghost i will say to that sickness, i command u in the name of JESUS get out!!! and so shall it be.
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:
it a guy and Lets say you the girl. I get your point i also believe in miracles but Lets say miracle won't happen here. Will u still stay
TO LOVE is to love to finish, i will still get married.
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
silvermania:
lol a man without testicles cant produce sperm, doctors in the house can help here. Lol

Before dey remove his testicles they wud freeze his sperm joor

Transgenders are avin babies with their own sperm all dey get is a surrogate moda
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Xiadnat:
This is not even close to a trick questions. What kind of cancer? Are you assuming he undergoes radical surgery to remove his testicles or chemo-radiation that will annihilate or fry his sperm rendering him infertile? Is that the basis for this question?

Anyway,

Are you marrying him/her or his/her testicles/uterus? Haba....

You can even harvest and freeze his little swimmers and utilize assisted reproduction in the form of IVF etc.

You can harvest and freeze eggs and use surrogate to complete your quest for children.

That is if even you have to have your DNA passed on. Or else, there is adoption. Many children need loving parents.

Nothing is special about you that your DNA/genetic code must be passed on or replicated on planet earth.

Please....abeg, por favor.....find a better 'brain teaser'. This one fails on all account.
Or a medical student
sorry are you a doctor?
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
JESUS has given us authority to cast out demons and all kinds of diseases, i do not need to run to prophets or pastors, i on my own with faith in GOD and with the help of the holyghost i will say to that sickness, i command u in the name of JESUS get out!!! and so shall it be.
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
...and in the last days, ssweetorgasm shall see visions and dream dreams grin......
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

...and in the last days, ssweetorgasm shall see visions and dream dreams grin......
lol yeah bro the scriptures are being fulfilled.
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

lol witout testicles no sweet orgasms o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
lol yeah bro the scriptures are being fulfilled.
I didn't know ssweetorgasm is yiddish grin
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by swimcash(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:
liesssssss
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by swimcash(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

Tank u my sister!!!!!!
hypocrites
Re: Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:
I didn't know ssweetorgasm is yiddish grin
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Road Construction Worker (photo) / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... / Satisfying A Woman!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.