Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow (35988 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by sirAmeh(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am observing! What next?
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by chronique(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
INEC should not turn Bayelsa upside down. Any other result apart from a PDP win won't augur well. Don't force a wrong candidate on the people of Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by shogz89: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.
chai ,, wher you get this thing from,, guyz forming their own story since days of adam

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by banio: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP leading by over 25000 votes from the results of five LGAs. APC pls call and congratulate PDP

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Afam4eva(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
The greatest magic in the history of Nigerians about to be performed. We are about to seen a situation where one local government is larger than seven.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Young1986: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
We bless God today cos our God is faithful
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by timunstopable: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls wot u wrote here, does it make sense 2 u

Common sense aint common

hinwazaka:
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by preferz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay, let see how it goes, buh I fink APC will win!

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by GenbIoodykiller: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They can postpone it till 2019, Dickson will still win!
is this really from your inner heart hahahahahahaha tongue

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Exploit200:

by 2morro u'll start to cry.
na u will cry when u see the result where apc leads with huge margin.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by hinwazaka: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:
I like this ur conspiracy theory so much except it has no meaning but some lazy dude will still believe you.

Ok
Believe it or not, that's not my concern
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by GenbIoodykiller: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
preferz:

dreams are free sha cheesy

me sef can even dream of forking yemi alade grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nickymezor(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
banio:
PDP leading by over 25000 votes from the results of five LGAs. APC pls call and congratulate PDP
grin grin
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Afam4eva:
The greatest magic in the history of Nigerians about to be performed. We are about to seen a situation where one local government is larger than seven.
it worked before, but this time our eyes are sharp.
So it won't work.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by hansad: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
INEC and postponement na 5&6. They are inseparable! undecided

Postponement means contesting parties and politicians to pay more and more bribe.

Thugs continue to butcher people.

We say no to this useless political/democratic system fashioned by Fulani-loyal soldiers to maintain Fulani stranglehold on Nigeria.

DEFIANCE.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
better
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

is this really from your inner heart hahahahahahaha tongue
barcanista is drunk this night he will be shock when d result of tomorrow favours apc with huge margin forget sentiment here ok.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by dearsly(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't do Sahara reporters.......
Mods pls help push news from unbiased sources more next time....
#bless
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by tinsel: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
I see a situation Sylva will overturn the votes using southern ijaw. Southern ijaw has over 120,000 registered voters.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by hinwazaka: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
shogz89:
chai ,, wher you get this thing from,, guyz forming their own story since days of adam
This story has gone viral. Before it did, I had already leaked it on Nairaland

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by zik4ever: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
I wont be surprised if the 'turn out' in Southern Ijaw is at least 80% and one candidate gets at least 80% of the 'votes' there to win the election! By the way, what of results for Nembe LGA? I expect same 'massive' turn out there and same 'landslide' win!!
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by mideactive: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's not about APC winning,it's about making d ppl understand dat PDP are struggling and d only reason y d struggle is d issue of non performance..d same faith awaits APC states in da future,Nigerians are very much aware now.

TonyeBarcanista:
They can postpone it till 2019, Dickson will still win!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:

U think this is 1875
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Till tomorrow by God's grace.
Your heart will be bittered
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
preferz:
yes silva will win even result from unannounced lg favours apc and apc get huge margin of the result more than pdp.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by GenbIoodykiller: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:

so your only hopes now is Tinubu's miracle grin

well i have few words for you

militants are watching cheesy in HD any monkey work na bullet go answer am grin

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Exploit200:

it worked before, but this time our eyes are sharp.
So it won't work.
abegi jor list d result of the 7 lg oo.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by dessey(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
exclusive7:
maka wetin naaa.......una go waste tym person go kpeme again...

By the way...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
UP PDP
sylvernus there ris God ooo
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by ndcide(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Coming to this region to brazenly rig elections is what we will not tolerate.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by TimeManager(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sometimes you just feel like wailing for the wailers. How on earth would Inec declare a result of an inconclusive election even IF Pdp is said to be in an early lead. Y'all think we are still under Pdp impunity? No lie only truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Geniro: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
dockokwus:
Wrong move.
Whoever advised the rec for Bayelsa to postpone the announcement of results is too naive because it wud open the door for tension and conspiracy theories.
If per chance the results in other lgas go in Sylva's favor or he is able to upturn d gap using just a single lga,even doubts wud start creeping into people's mind,including some of us as to the authencity of the results.
What they shud have done is stay put in that hall, maybe take an hour or two break by say 1 or 2am and come back by 6am while staying in the vicinity of the collation centre.

Stop having false hope. PDP is taking this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.