Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow (35986 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Monimatic(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2015
share across social media networks for the first time in the history of Nigeria, mid night voting (rigging) is ongoing in Southern Ijaw... is this CHANGE or SCAM Nigerians voted for? APC trying to overturn the insurmountable votes that PDP have already in the Bayelsa election... no wonder INEC refused to announce Nembe and Ogbia where Seriake Dickson of the PDP has won in addition to the other four local government that was declared in his favour on National TV.

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Monimatic(m): 1:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Bayelsans defend your votes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by hinwazaka: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Carltonblaze:
Please can u share ur source with us?
You don't have clearance for that type of information.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by RELEASEUS: 1:37am On Dec 07, 2015
freethug:
I have better chance of getting a BJ from beyonce than Sylva has of winning tomorrow.
na person wife be that o...#respect
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by ejexcel(m): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2015
nicedas:
Wada or we wl shut down bayelsa polls.
wot does wada hv to do here bro? Everything dey fine so?
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by henryhemon(m): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Seunaj05:
#Jagaban - present
# Soldiers - present
Yet, PDP is winning this one!!
APC is testing the popularity of GEJ(the good man) in his home front. When Dickson is finally unveiled tomorrow, it will be yet another testimony that GEJ would have won the March 28th election but he only shed his power and paved way for peace.

Good man indeed, nairaland is filled with comic relivers. How what's the relationship between Dickson and gej? Is gej the governor? I wonder how people think from their anus? Goodman who is a drunkard,Goodman who under his watch Nigeria sank deeply with all the scams flying round and he claims he wasn't aware? Let's be real even though he.might not be involved it's an indictment on him. Wake up people we need to salvage this country not with the useless sentiments like this one,be it buhari or gej we 've to demand and work towards a great country. Wake up and grow up people.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by henryhemon(m): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2015
AceRoyal:
Tonight will determine the winner.
APC might be up to something dubious.
If they lose Bayelsa,they have allowed PDP a great life line and they know it.This election is suppose to be the final death blow to PDP.
But if their plans fail,then 2019 is going to be a very close call.
The next point now Wud be Rivers state and I know Wike will put up a very good fight.
APC making the wrong moves this time!

When are we going to all grow up? Does bayelsans want Dickson? Yes if they do he will win, can we not relate it to other scenarios let's for once be facts based this is why politicians takebus for granted because most fools don't go for substance,it's always pdp and apc. Who says if Apc loses bayelsa it means a resurgent pdp? I mean what's the relationship? Dickson doesn't command respect outside bayelsa..who thinks Dickson is a role model?

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by blackpanda: 3:47am On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
Seunaj05:
#Jagaban - present
# Soldiers - present
Yet, PDP is winning this one!!
APC is testing the popularity of GEJ(the good man) in his home front. When Dickson is finally unveiled tomorrow, it will be yet another testimony that GEJ would have won the March 28th election but he only shed his power and paved way for peace.
[/s]

Very fooolish talk! God forbid GEJ win even a local govt. He is cluelesness and incompetence personified. I dunno why pple decide to think with their anus

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by erekoshe: 5:00am On Dec 07, 2015
TimeManager:
@erekoshe, will you shut your trap! How could some higgy piggy like you say INEC refused to declare the final results cos of some sinister motive? Some say it was for an unholy meetings and all those conspiracy bulshit of yours. Fix your head buddy, change is here. No lie only truth!

Are you OK?
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by mohitchauhan(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2015
viviangist6:
#BayelsaDecides INEC postponed the announcement of results until 10am tomorrow .
Source https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/673593946967252992

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by mrtheo33: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Bayelsa has:
only 8 LGA.
Voting strenght less than 900k.
Pvc distrbted less than 750k.
Election held only 2 states of kogi n bayelsa.
With all d man power bth staff n personnel avalaible to INEC yet they cant conclude election in a state like bayelsa after 48hrs. This is d level of impunity under d present govt. A pool of shame to mr.integrity(PMB), INEC n APC. Nigerians are watching.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by strykr: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2015
CaliOsi:

wow, can't differentiate between you and a goat. May God save you. Amen

Can't differentiate between you and a zombie. May God help you.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by strykr: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
MabraO:

Someone already predicted a Buffon will believe d poo above yet u re
Give it up for d first fool of the day

U believe what you will, I believe what I want. Who are you to degrade my choices?
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MabraO: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, you should thank your stars really for the principle of self control.
Good Night.

Wow I really hit a nerve
Good! Good!!
Who cares wot u say
Like I said ur opinion don't count
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by jackpot(f): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
mike404:
MRS BOLA AHMED TINUBU, SO YOU HAVE FINISHED MOURNING YOUR DEAD SISTER ABI

LIARS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG VIVIANGIST angry
easy on her. I actually likes that gal. She has a dream. Most of our gals see men as their jackpot, but she has decided to follow her dream. Spare her, pls
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Raiders:
you must be high on weed if you think PDP will make a come back in 2019 election. They could not even outrightly win Bayelsa which is considered their "stronghold" state and it would be a miracle for them to win Rivers. Also With almost all the PDP leaders like Dopeski, former NSA boss going to jail for 2.1 billion dollars weapons scam. I don't think Nigerians will be ignorant to vote them back. Besides, who is their party leader that would help them in 2019. I don't think GEJ has the charismatic like Tinubu/ACN or Buhari/CPC to lead his party in 2019.
In the fullness of time we Wud all get to know.
FYI I'm nonpartisan.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Phobia1:

u knw d name given to dis type of ur analysis? it's called "Yeye dey smell". Olodo naso politics b abi? even wen pdp dey reign amidst their 15yrs, oda parties stil wins oda states. e.g (Lb, Acn nd Apga). so whr u get ur own analysis from i dont knw. And to even think d "self acclaimed" Largest party in africa is battling to win 2,3 states is ironical.
wateva inec declares tomorrow is no biggie.
Don't be politically sentimental.I'm nonpartisan but let's say it as it is.Even APC knows this.
Giving PDP a life line Wud b a great mistake.PDP might metamorphors into a southern party by merging with parties like APGA and KOWA while APC implodes.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Lionsclaw:
This ideology is too myopic.
So what if pdp gets a life line lol. The most stupid thing apc will do is to make nigeria a one party state. In fact it will be wise for them to keep pdp close cos the day pdp dies a new party with clean record will arise and gain support. APC knows this better
You have no idea about how this APC lead government thinks.
I'm nonpartisan.Read recent political events.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=henryhemon post=40758799][/quote]
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=henryhemon post=40758799][/quote]
This isn't about Dickson but GEJ,strike the shepherd and the sheep scatters.
Everything about Nigeria now is politics.APC knows winning Bayelsa will be a crushing blow for PDP.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Shakur86(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2015
nicedas:
Wada or we wl shut down bayelsa polls.
dude you are high on weed

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by YaksonFCA(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Ogbia local government area with 13 wards won by PDP
This is the local government area of former President Goodluck Jonathan APC 9,106 PDP 13,051 PDM 86 Total registered voters 69,253 No of accredited voters 24,532 No of rejected votes 880 Total votes cast 23,358 Collation Officer Dr. Evans Eze of Federal University, Otuoke

I just dey wait for APC's Nembe and Southern I jaw missiles. Lol!
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
YaksonFCA:
Ogbia local government area with 13 wards won by PDP

This is the local government area of former President Goodluck Jonathan
APC 9,106
PDP 13,051
PDM 86
Total registered voters 69,253
No of accredited voters 24,532
No of rejected votes 880
Total votes cast 23,358
Collation Officer Dr. Evans Eze of Federal University, Otuoke

I just dey wait for APC's Nembe and Southern I jaw missiles. Lol!
Dickson won Nembe and is leading in southern ijaw
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by YaksonFCA(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
baralatie:

Dickson won Nembe and is leading in southern ijaw

For your mind abi?

Ogbeni calm down because official results from those LGAs will soon be announced.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
YaksonFCA:

For your mind abi?

Ogbeni calm down because official results from those LGAs will soon be announced.

I think you know member result have been released.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Phobia1: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
AceRoyal:

Don't be politically sentimental.I'm nonpartisan but let's say it as it is.Even APC knows this.
Giving PDP a life line Wud b a great mistake.PDP might metamorphors into a southern party by merging with parties like APGA and KOWA while APC implodes.
nd den d south alone will win dem bak d presidency iguess!?
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Phobia1:

nd den d south alone will win dem bak d presidency iguess!?
Get the South south,split the north(That has already been going on due to the in fightings in APC and PDP fielding a Northern candidate with a south eastern deputy).Divide the South west using Fayose.it's called political chess.
You may not see it because u might be politically sentimental.
As for me I'm just a spectator.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Phobia1: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
AceRoyal:

Get the South south,split the north(That has already been going on due to the in fightings in APC and PDP fielding a Northern candidate with a south eastern deputy).Divide the South west using Fayose.it's called political chess.
You may not see it because u might be politically sentimental.
As for me I'm just a spectator.
Lol. d great analyst. na bread u wan divide? u just dey make me de laff dey go. Lol, u said it bfor nd ur stil sayin it again! Am political sentimental(ur "blur" view), nd u d "great"i spectator. meanwhile all u hv bin spectatin goes to pdp. in ur being a spectator, no room watsoeva for apc(abi na apcheat dem dey call dem? lol). abi no b so? u define d two words urself. "political sentimal" and "Spectator" nd den decide wit ur church mind, whr u blong. #ThankYou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.