Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow (35983 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by GenbIoodykiller: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
yes silva will win even result from unannounced lg favours apc and apc get huge margin of the result more than pdp.

Even ngeneukwenu will disagree with you on this cheesy

just do the Jonathan (call and congratulate) because as Dickson wins na Godwin

congrats to Bayelsains congrats to Dickson you're really my kinda politician not that bloody coward Wada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

so your only hopes now is Tinubu's miracle grin

well i have few words for you

militants are watching cheesy in HD any monkey work na bullet go answer am grin
abegi u are d one loosing it here ok d ex-millitant pdp is using to caused violence in the pooling unit av been stop by d jtf.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Exploit200:

Till tomorrow by God's grace.
Your heart will be bittered
it's ur heart that will be bittered when u will hear d result of tomorrow election where silva is leading with huge margin with d remaining lg.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by GenbIoodykiller: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
barcanista is drunk this night he will be shock when d result of tomorrow favours apc with huge margin forget sentiment here ok.

Hehehehehehe even the most hard-core apc knows that Bayelsa is gone so why are you clinching on the last straw which is Tinubu's miracle.

well like i said earlier

militants are watching cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Kaybee14(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
I thought as much. Which way it goes tomorrow, i hope the gubernatorial candidates would accept the result in the spirit of sportsmanship because violence does not bring good thing.

CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by godwin120alex: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
For those saying dat Dickson has won or will win I'm sorry for them cos for me and some others who understand d kind of politics APC govt is playing should know dat PDP stand no chance in any of d elections be it in Rivers, Bayelsa etc cos APC govt will rig themselves in. APc govt is going to be d worst govt cos d don't want any opposition .APC govt is using all d govt machinaries in its position to commit atrocities.As it stands I don't have any faith in any election conducted henceforth. With d change I tot I will witness something diff and better but is obvious d are worst d PDP

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.
political analyst clap for yourself grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by mike404(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
viviangist6:
Game is On ... #Vivian Gist all for Both Parties Lol #Mrs. Bat
MRS BOLA AHMED TINUBU, SO YOU HAVE FINISHED MOURNING YOUR DEAD SISTER ABI

LIARS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG VIVIANGIST angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by godwin120alex: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Worst than PDP

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by GenbIoodykiller: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi u are d one loosing it here ok d ex-millitant pdp is using to caused violence in the pooling unit av been stop by d jtf.

lolz by coward jtf wey dey fear militants pass bokoharam cheesy

abi wetin stop south ijaw grin

well as usual militants are waiting

no oyel state for hapecee

go and cry stop giving yourself false hopes

Even ngeneukwenu knows it's over

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by anonimi: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it's ur heart that will be bittered when u will hear d result of tomorrow election where silva is leading with huge margin with d remaining lg.

I guess you are counting on the presence of the master RIGGER of Nigerian politics who has made Bayelsa his base for the past few days, not so
Let me wish you luck. grin

dainformant:
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress -Ahmed Bola Tinubu landed earlier today in Bayelsa for the final rally ahead of Saturday, December 5 governorship election in the state...He met with the party's gubernatorial candidate Timipre Sylva who welcomed him to the capital, Yenogoa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3140699_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-storms.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by erekoshe: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
TimeManager:
Sometimes you just feel like wailing for the wailers. How on earth would Inec declare a result of an inconclusive election even IF Pdp is said to be in an early lead. Y'all think we are still under Pdp impunity? No lie only truth!

Try and use your brain, Its not for decoration! Now read what you wrote earlier and see if it makes sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by shedracknweze(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time postponement
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by exclusive7(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
dessey:
sylvernus there ris God ooo
na 2day en go sabi....abi 2moro
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Well, am not concern of Bayelsa but Rivers state that I know, where political thugs were carrying ballot boxes, killing, shutting sporadically to scare people during d last election in favour of d then federal ruling party candidate in d state. Even international observers said no election due to irregularities and violence . The guy in Rivers state dey borrow money to do projects in order to see sympathy votes which will never happen in d coming fresh election. I just pity the APC members been killed before and during d election ( according to APC members in d state during the black day rally to honour their members who were killed)

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by wiseoneking: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
sylva will still wins forget sentiment here ok.
the blind dreamer again? Bet that with your life now and see the six feet b4 10am.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by jlinkd78(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
dockokwus:
Wrong move.
Whoever advised the rec for Bayelsa to postpone the announcement of results is too naive because it wud open the door for tension and conspiracy theories.
If per chance the results in other lgas go in Sylva's favor or he is able to upturn d gap using just a single lga,even doubts wud start creeping into people's mind,including some of us as to the authencity of the results.
What they shud have done is stay put in that hall, maybe take an hour or two break by say 1 or 2am and come back by 6am while staying in the vicinity of the collation centre.
I always feel elated whenever I read an intelligent comment like this.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by onac16: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
hmm, rigging things on point
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Tycoflu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
I just wish someone with great knowledge of bayelsa politics will contribute his analysis of the way things might turn out to be. Na only liverless naive fellows just dey threaten war here and they never even step foot for bayelsa b4.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by wiseoneking: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
lordtriplee:

Shut the hell up.
Poor thing, highly pained? Lol
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by wiseoneking: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
lordtriplee:

Shut the hell up.
Poor thing, highly pained? Lol
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by front247: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
sylva will still wins forget sentiment here ok.
you, sylva and apc are demonic, u people dt want true democracy in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
mideactive:
It's not about APC winning,it's about making d ppl understand dat PDP are struggling and d only reason y d struggle is d issue of non performance..d same faith awaits APC states in da future,Nigerians are very much aware now.

Sure! The will of the people shall always prevail

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by shedracknweze(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Johnnyessence:
yes silva will win even result from unannounced lg favours apc and apc get huge margin of the result more than pdp.
dreamers plenty here o grin
Johnnyessence:
dreamers plenty here o
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by TGM2015: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
With latest results, PDP will be declared winner of Bayelsa governorship election.

APC should accept this in good faith knowing full well that GEJ factor has boost PDP chances. I hope Dickson will perform well and give a good governance to the state so that they will not be struggling for electorate votes.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
stop giving yourself this unnecessary hope.
God surely is alive.
God will see PDP through this time

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by frenchboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
What is so special what if it is katsina jona wnt see one vote but pmb will see 50 in jonas town

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Team #PDP cryTeam #PDP

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
the blind dreamer again? Bet that with your life now and see the six feet b4 10am.
u are so so stupid in thinking this way ok silva winning tomorrow election will make u know that d people of bayelsa state is ready for change ok.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by TimeManager(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
@erekoshe, will you shut your trap! How could some higgy piggy like you say INEC refused to declare the final results cos of some sinister motive? Some say it was for an unholy meetings and all those conspiracy bulshit of yours. Fix your head buddy, change is here. No lie only truth!
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
shedracknweze:
grin dreamers plenty here o grin dreamers plenty here o
ok u will be seeing d result when d remaining result is been release ok.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MichaelDee: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lie Muhammed- master what are we going to do now cos we must proof our rigging expertise ooo.
Tinubu- am still mixing the concortion. By 10am tomorrow PDP will fear the man called JAGABAN of Nigeria.
INEC- Hah! Jagaban e be like sai water don pass garri oo, make we just comot hand our oo. Jona get say pass our power here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.