Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow (35982 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ebenezer1998:
Team #PDP cryTeam #PDP
of which state.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by mideactive: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good thinking smiley

TonyeBarcanista:

Sure! The will of the people shall always prevail
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Xapio: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by ogbo17: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time INEC electoral commissioners
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
I just dey wait as APC think say dey get mouth ,I wan see if DAT rubbish go happen in anambra which I know it will never happen. nonsense. they wan win d whole states so dey can rig d next presidency election. APC wining in anambra is like arsenal winning barca WC can't happen

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by wiseoneking: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
u are so so stupid in thinking this way ok silva winning tomorrow election will make u know that d people of bayelsa state is ready for change ok.
look at his mouth with CHANGE. You are getting frustrated and still talk about change. God forbid this kind of hypocritical change that makes you reason from the back side. You dare not shout your change madness in my neigbourhood that was formal apc un informed people now without getting that six feet before 10am. Your mouth looks like Silver. ANGRY PAINFUL SOUL AGAIN?..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
I thought APC and Buhari are saints who are incapable of wrongdoing.

The Execution election in Bayelsa leaves much to be desired.
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MabraO: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
[b]
hinwazaka:
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.

strykr:

Oh my God!!, so this behind the scenes manipulation is still present in this dispensation.
And here I was, thinking we are in an Era of change.... May the creator of all things, karma and the fates rain down carnage and destruction on all APC hypocrites.
God help us, right now it seems the devil we all knew (PDP) is far better than this dark angel (APC) we thought we knew....... Smh.. God help us these coming years.....

Someone already predicted a Buffon will believe d poo above yet u re
Give it up for d first fool of the day[/b]

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MabraO: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
I thought APC and Buhari are saints who are incapable of wrongdoing.

The Execution election in Bayelsa leaves much to be desired.
grin

Crawl back to d hole u crawled out from
Ur opinion no longer count

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They can postpone it till 2019, Dickson will still win!

APC wining in anambra is like arsenal winning barca WC can't happen. Am talking of anambra now. Dey might rig n succeed in bayelsa since inec can postpone d result of a state Wt just 8 lgas. APC r just natural criminals. Dey noticed PDP is winning already.N postponed if so dey can go n formulate figures na.N thumbprint. U never know wat dose pple can do. Wat did DAT monkey tinubu went to do at bayelsea yest? Dey pity am. Make em come anambra make dey kidnap am na. just see what is happening in d country n yet someone is shouting APC change wen his family can't even feed well.

PDP are also thieves Buh they spend n also distribute d wealth. d stupid illiterate DAT is d president fighting kwarouption is spending alone n blocking everywhere. he has travelled to 21 countries within 6 months,after 4 yrs he might v been in all countries. nonsense.

am never a fan of politics Buh I v TO say this. both APC n PDP ar criminals Buh I prefer d pdp criminals.
wat abt d money d daura fool probed?? what happened to it.

d same criminals DAT rulled d country from PDP all jumped into APC n wat makes u tink there will b a change? illiteracy is wat most pple r suffering from..
APC is a bigger scam now cos dir leaders r criminals.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
look at his mouth with CHANGE. You are getting frustrated and still talk about change. God forbid this kind of hypocritical change that makes you reason from the back side. You dare not shout your change madness in my neigbourhood that was formal apc un informed people now without getting that six feet before 10am. Your mouth looks like Silver. ANGRY PAINFUL SOUL AGAIN?..

don't mind the the ape.

APC wining in anambra is like arsenal winning barca WC can't happen. Am talking of anambra now. Dey might rig n succeed in bayelsa since inec can postpone d result of a state Wt just 8 lgas. APC r just natural criminals. Dey noticed PDP is winning already.N postponed if so dey can go n formulate figures na.N thumbprint. U never know wat dose pple can do. Wat did DAT monkey tinubu went to do at bayelsea yest? Dey pity am. Make em come anambra make dey kidnap am na. just see what is happening in d country n yet someone is shouting APC change wen his family can't even feed well.

PDP are also thieves Buh they spend n also distribute d wealth. d stupid illiterate DAT is d president fighting kwarouption is spending alone n blocking everywhere. he has travelled to 21 countries within 6 months,after 4 yrs he might v been in all countries. nonsense.

am never a fan of politics Buh I v TO say this. both APC n PDP ar criminals Buh I prefer d pdp criminals.
wat abt d money d daura fool probed?? what happened to it.

d same criminals DAT rulled d country from PDP all jumped into APC n wat makes u tink there will b a change? illiteracy is wat most pple r suffering from..
APC is a bigger scam now cos dir leaders r criminals.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MizMyColi(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
MabraO:

Crawl back to d hole u crawled out from
Ur opinion no longer count

Dude, you should thank your stars really for the principle of self control.
Good Night.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Raiders: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
AceRoyal:
Tonight will determine the winner.
APC might be up to something dubious.
If they lose Bayelsa,they have allowed PDP a great life line and they know it.This election is suppose to be the final death blow to PDP.
But if their plans fail,then 2019 is going to be a very close call.
The next point now Wud be Rivers state and I know Wike will put up a very good fight.
APC making the wrong moves this time!

you must be high on weed if you think PDP will make a come back in 2019 election. They could not even outrightly win Bayelsa which is considered their "stronghold" state and it would be a miracle for them to win Rivers. Also With almost all the PDP leaders like Dopeski, former NSA boss going to jail for 2.1 billion dollars weapons scam. I don't think Nigerians will be ignorant to vote them back. Besides, who is their party leader that would help them in 2019. I don't think GEJ has the charismatic like Tinubu/ACN or Buhari/CPC to lead his party in 2019.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Phobia1: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
AceRoyal:
If they lose Bayelsa,they have allowed PDP a great life line and they know it.This election is suppose to be the final death blow to PDP.
The next point now Wud be Rivers state and I know Wike will put up a very good fight.

u knw d name given to dis type of ur analysis? it's called "Yeye dey smell". Olodo naso politics b abi? even wen pdp dey reign amidst their 15yrs, oda parties stil wins oda states. e.g (Lb, Acn nd Apga). so whr u get ur own analysis from i dont knw. And to even think d "self acclaimed" Largest party in africa is battling to win 2,3 states is ironical.
wateva inec declares tomorrow is no biggie.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Okanokan(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abbeyme:
Why this?

It would be better for INEC to let the winner win this! The government of PMB would further win more respects from that region that he did not interfere with elections nor influence INEC activities..

Abbeyme, are you begging? The people of the south/south have never being a conquered region, all we ask for is free and fair election and nothing more. Like every other Era, Apc/Buhari Era will come and go and a new era will be established, and we know the VULTURES. Our people must remember this, that the ever changing wheel of fortune that pushes us down today will also LIFT US UP!

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
the same guy again u are so so silly in ur reply ok silva wins ok why is that dickson is shouting that apc want to use federal might to rig d election which i believe is not true. Governor Seriake Dickson has gone on state
Radio to reject the conduct of election in
Southern Ijaw local government area of the
state.

The decision of the State Governor is
coming few minutes before the
commencement of the declaration of result
by INEC.

According to Governor Dickson,the people of
the state should rise and reject the planned
imposition of a Governor not wanted by the
people.

Governor Dickson alleged that the members
of the APC were elements assisting the
Federal APC to hijack the state and
conquered the people.

He said the state was under attack from
elements outside the state.

www.leadership.ng/news/481129/bayelsa-guber-dickson-rejects-conduct-election-southern-ijaw
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Phobia1: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
nicedas:
Wada or we wl shut down bayelsa polls.
Haba! wada bawo. Bawo ni won se ma pin elede kan lemomu?(shey dem dey share pig meat reach imam syde ni). Hw bayelsa nd kogi take b dsame? Disis seriously serious. grin
nicedas:
Wada or we wl shut down bayelsa polls.
Haba! wada bawo. Bawo ni won se ma pin elede kan lemomu?(shey dem dey share pig meat reach imam syde ni). Hw bayelsa nd kogi take b dsame? Disis seriously serious.
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by tega4eddie: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
GBAM!!!!..SO ON POINT cheesy cheesy
AceRoyal:

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by ivili(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
my guy u too much...lol.APC have become the new PDP,rigging without any stain of shame.The fact is that Dickson has won but APC wants to pull the old Obasonjo's trick by asking INEC to announce APC as winner and let the courts handle the rest.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by tega4eddie: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
EVEN A FOOL KNOWS ANY VOTE GOTTEN BY6 THE APC IN BAYELSA IS BY RIGGING......THEY ARE NOTHING IN SOUTH-SOUTH cool

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by engrlarex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Seunaj05:
#Jagaban - present
# Soldiers - present
Yet, PDP is winning this one!!
APC is testing the popularity of GEJ(the good man) in his home front. When Dickson is finally unveiled tomorrow, it will be yet another testimony that GEJ would have won the March 28th election but he only shed his power and paved way for peace.

that shows the clear difference between PDP and APC if it was PDP in power, theyl use all of them to rig in favour of them by intimidating voters but APC will provide security to ensure a hitch free election. case study is Bayelsa and Kogi as dia was no condemnation by the losers. thank God we CHANGE power from the leaking Umbrella and we r now in the progressive train. Kudos to PMB

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Seunaj05(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
engrlarex:

that shows the clear difference between PDP and APC if it was PDP in power, theyl use all of them to rig in favour of them by intimidating voters but APC will provide security to ensure a hitch free election. case study is Bayelsa and Kogi as dia was no condemnation by the losers. thank God we CHANGE power from the leaking Umbrella and we r now in the progressive train. Kudos to PMB
those lies are just too disturbing, if u have read the news yesterday and today, u would have read how APC is using soldiers to harass PDP faithfuls in fact, 4 ppl were reportedly killed in the process. I guess u know the truth, u're only suffering from Buharism and political rascality

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Joeoku78: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Seunaj05 post=40753882]#Jagaban - present
# Soldiers - present
Yet, PDP is winning this one!!
APC is testing the popularity of GEJ(the good man) in his home front. When Dickson is finally unveiled tomorrow, it will be yet another testimony that GEJ would have won the March 28th election but he only shed his power and paved way for peace. [/quote
You are talking rubbish. How do you compare a local election whose population is not up to 500000 registered voters in a state with national election covering 37 states inclusive abuja whose voting strength is over 55million with variation of ethnic groups. Jonathan is a complete thief and will never escape justice as far as APC and buhari are concerned
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by butanep(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
In need of sound private science tutors in Benin & it's environ

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Lionsclaw: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
AceRoyal:

This ideology is too myopic.
So what if pdp gets a life line lol. The most stupid thing apc will do is to make nigeria a one party state. In fact it will be wise for them to keep pdp close cos the day pdp dies a new party with clean record will arise and gain support. APC knows this better
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
When stuffs like this happen, u know shit is about to go down! Now d big question is, from which political party is d shit gonna come from?
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by baralatie(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Dickson is winning eeeee!
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Carltonblaze(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Please can u share ur source with us?
hinwazaka:
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Ceekay212: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=Exploit200 post=40753780]
B
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by FORTUNES247: 1:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Do you have a special someone you want to share your day, and maybe even the rest of your life, with? If you do then - See more at: http://www.truetalkmagazine.com/index.php/relationship/item/53-important-things-to-note-in-winning-mr-miss-right.html#sthash.y3d7xcZW.dpuf
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2015
NA

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Monimatic(m): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2015
share across social media networks for the first time in the history of Nigeria, mid night voting (rigging) is ongoing in Southern Ijaw... is this CHANGE or SCAM Nigerians voted for? APC trying to question overturn insurmountable votes that PDP has already in the Baylesa election... no wonder INEC refused to announce Nembe and Ogbia where Seriake Dickson of the PDP has won in addition to the other four local government that was declared in his favour on National TV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.