Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (58350 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2015
pelij18:
Fortunately, my nature forbids it.
morning.

good for you then.
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Jtmanager(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

shocked Lucifer on NL?

****picks my worn out slippers and runs for my life****** gringrin

Yes o...
Just enter some sections
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2015
ceemac:

Uniben Faculty car park, the background of your profile picture I mean! Lovely tho

Choi! I didn't assume ppl will be checking my dp nd guessing my location!
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Sunshinelady(f): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Toks2008:

More of superiority complex cos there is no grammer any lady can speak that will trip me and i guess thats why i care less if i have a lady who cant speak so well .

And do people always mistake many or most to mean all?

Anyways my standview remains unchanged...i will choose a sexy lady who cant say jack in english over an atutu poyoyo that speaks the queens english.
. I dont know wat u mean by atutu poyoyo, but lets assume dat means an 'unsexy' lady. So lets leave atutu poyoyos aside & tlk of sexy ladies (of ur taste) dat speak 'queens English'. Will u choose a sexy lady that cant say jack over a sexy lady tht speaks queens English? If yes, then u have a self esteem problem (sorry), u settle for less because maybe the 'great' threatens you.
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Jeandewest(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Wahala dey here ooo..
All language go dey for bed na.. Depending on d force been apply.. No real meaning.. Any word come out will represent any meaning in English.
agarawu23:
You go tell me weda grammar reach bed grin even if the lady na professor, pata pata she go dey speak in tongue if we dey bang.
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Now this is funnycheesycheesy

fall down from iroko tree cheesycheesy
that your boobs for yoru photo though
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
that your boobs for yoru photo though
wetin do am?
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
truth is,it will take alot of patience and tolerance to teach an adult who has already given up on improving, the english language.

Btw have you imagine attending a function with your woman then she make a very big grammatical blunder??

Chess that awkward momentcheesycheesycheesycheesy

Talking about grammatical blunders.... check your own sentence please....

*turned off
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tufanja:

Talking about grammatical blunders.... check your own sentence please....
*turned off
ok dnt forget to turn urself on later

now swerve
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ok dnt forget to turn urself on later

now swerve

*standby mode ;-)
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wetin do am?
nah kefty, I fall in love with ham
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Grammatical blunders are a great turn off for me. It hurts my soul!

BTW, all these guys on this thread are just confirming the fact that, for most of them, the first thing on their mind when they approach a girl is simply to screw her!
You're right to a reasonable extent,but the truth is there's variation in Humans and i believe there's a difference between vocal mistakes and bad vocabulary.For instance,owing to the fact i rarely speak in English since i was an infant,i do make some grammatical blunders when speaking unknowingly that which the listener might have taken note of leaving me oblivious,this same "me" is adroit at pinpointing bloopers in someone's speech when i can only express myself to a mediocre extent.Some speak ordinarily just for communication purpose solely for the sake of confabulation but have no good diction while some do.What I'm just trying to say concisely is some people are good at writing and also have a concrete and solid knowledge of English language,but due to the fact they haven't inculcated that habit of speaking it for eons,they do make blunders when speaking that which can never happen if it were to be on paper(writing).If it happens you meet someone with this kind of funny predicament,Will it still be a kind of turn-off? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
IZANAMI:
You're right to a reasonable extent,but the truth is there's variation in Humans and i believe there's a difference between vocal mistakes and bad vocabulary.For instance,owing to the fact i rarely speak in English since i was an infant,i do make some grammatical blunders when speaking unknowingly that which the listener might have taken note of leaving me oblivious,this same "me" is adroit at pinpointing bloopers in someone's speech when i can only express myself to a mediocre extent.Some speak ordinarily just for communication purpose solely for the sake of confabulation but have no good diction while some do.What I'm just trying to say concisely is some people are good at writing and also have a concrete and solid knowledge of English language,but due to the fact they haven't inculcated that habit of speaking it for eons,they do make blunders when speaking that which can never happen if it were to be on paper(writing).If it happens you meet someone with this kind of funny predicament,Will it still be a kind of turn-off? undecided undecided

I wouldn't know... I very much appreciate ppl who can speak and write in simple and correct English. Doesn't have to be lofty usage of vocabulary. Some blunders are pardonable, though.
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Trendishine: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richiy:
The OP is just more interested in knacking her which is not good at all. Except you have plans for her future, let her go abeg.
u sound as if the nacking na only him go enjoy am, are they no girls wey wan nack some guys too? where their own plans 4 the guy too? or u want to deny or claim that they are no times wen sm girls jst luv 2 nack a guy?...u wld even see most gurls goin after already married guys,. are they also expecting plans 2... or how are u sure say no be nacking d gurl want too?
sometimes u girls sound so judgmental and onesided wey be say una no dey even listen 2 una selves. stop subjecting sex to the guys interest alone, u african girls..so the nacking now na the price 4 her future plan, courtsey the guy..? na wa oo.. u african grls attach so much importance to frivolities n ur pkekus wey be say u miss other tinz n dont view fins 4rm all normal or liberal angle. una f*ck pass whites? yet they are more independent minded,jolly swagged, polished,schooled,money breeders n fun to be with...even if them no dey that cultured, yet most guys wld luv 2 be wif them, n they get married when they want...m not trying 2 play racist here, besides m a black guy, n also referring to some of our black sistas growing in those societies.. but at the end of the day the op fit wan keep d girl, no be becos of her English improving, n wndnt proportionately be because of her pkekus either...
Character is the fin bae, not the pkekus.... cool
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by ceemac: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Choi! I didn't assume ppl will be checking my dp nd guessing my location!

Anything bad doing that? Sorry if it was an invasion into your privacy tho... See uniben mates and always feel to associate anywhere... All locations around the school still keep a mental fix...
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
ceemac:

Anything bad doing that? Sorry if it was an invasion into your privacy tho... See uniben mates and always feel to associate anywhere... All locations around the school still keep a mental fix...
No, it's okay.
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
u took it out of mi...
dat5starguy:
Desperate times require desperate measure... I like girls who speak pidgin though. It's kinda sexy in a way.
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by jhiskot(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy:
sowi sir embarassed
grin
misspicy:
sowi sir embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.