Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 (55163 Views)

NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by 1wolex85: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2015
naturalwaves:

No, take a second guess.

I dont know o, engineering used to have most of the professors coming in from U.I and OAU. I really dont know any other college that had as much. Wait, is it FST?
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by hilsocial(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Proud alumus of FUTO. May not be the best but definitely among the strictest.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by drealzum(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2015
We are at home for a month or more now and you say uni jos no the carry last?
Heineken:
Unijos no dey carry last.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by people3: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Proud to be alumnus of EKSU...... May not be the best but still my alma mata
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Chiscomax:

Please tell me, what two degrees did you obtain? You must have a lot of patience to go for a second degree.

Please tell me you're kidding, u don't know what 1st and 2nd degree means
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2015
mmafhew:
Its just d fact ui is d best. Buh all does unilagite go cum talk rubbish here naw

No be the same skol whey students de upload horror looking dirty hostels
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Bigii(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2015
9 University of Maiduguri...... My Alma mata mata,,, I rep Unimaid! If not for the crisis in that region by now I'm sure unimaid would be the 1st.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by hijaynation(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2015
I tire o uniport 8 is this list even real self d
yunglivochi:
cool i rep unique UNIPORT bt we suppose rank higher dan 8th
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Chiscomax:

Please tell me, what two degrees did you obtain? You must have a lot of patience to go for a second degree.

I guess he means Bachelors and Masters
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by butanep(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Good to know UNEBEN is among the first 3

In other news, do you reside in Benin & it's environs and need competent & outstanding science tutor? Do you have problem in any of the science courses?

Busy Brian Science Tutors is the solution

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Iamvictor(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
FAKE NEWS.

CHECK NUC WEBSITE
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
So, some people have respect for Oba Adaniduro University? undecided I never had one.
The useless dungeon nauseates me with their empty bragging? angry

I have a lot of respect for University of Ibadan, but with this your English, eh, UI isn't suppose to be number one on that list. undecided

Saying 10 is better than 2, questions the authenticity of your post.
How did you arrive at the conclusion? On what basis?
2 & 10 are different institution & handle less similar disciplines unlike other institutions.
How can you compare fashion designing with catering?
10 lacks College of Medicine and its allied courses, faculty of Law and probably Arts(?).
2 on the other hand, doesn't have faculty of Agriculture which is the pivotal reason 10 was established.
What is your point?

Your grammar isn't top notch either
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Heineken(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2015
drealzum:
We are at home for a month or more now and you say uni jos no the carry last?
lol.. Still ujay no dey dull. I grad there Sha.

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by cee001(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
naturalwaves:

No, take a second guess.
I'll b resuming @ 10 soon...you seem to speak well of the school...what about their quite new management college...
plus u speak well of d hostel...but I realize many students prefer to stay off camp...
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by ireke(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Although I don't really believe the report, it's a good feeling to know that I got my first degree in the No. 1 University and a Masters Degree in the No.2 University.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by promo4(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Esut rocks no matter the harsh conditions
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
WoW..So good to see my Backward Kogi State University on 85th position..from 100th..what a progress!..Even of it's at the pace of a paralysed snail.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by naturalwaves: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
1wolex85:

I dont know o, engineering used to have most of the professors coming in from U.I and OAU. I really dont know any other college that had as much. Wait, is it FST?
CSC, in my time, we had a couple of those from 1 particularly in mathematical related courses. At a time, we were taught by the then HOD of mathematics department at 1.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by noble2faith(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2015
LockDown69:
UNIMAID holding it on 9th position. cool proudly an alumnus.

Same here bro cool

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Doublejc(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Greatest university of benin
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by LockDown69(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
noble2faith:

Same here bro cool

Class of...?
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by naturalwaves: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
cee001:
I'll b resuming @ 10 soon...you seem to speak well of the school...what about their quite new management college...
plus u speak well of d hostel...but I realize many students prefer to stay off camp...
Honestly, I have not seen any hostel in Naija uni that compares to it but the downside is that it is not sufficient for all the students. I know several times, private investors have tried building more but I do not know why schools usually turn them down. Maybe, they do not want the students to spend so much if they do.

I do not really know much about Management there. In my time, only sciences but I guess the love of money has made the school diversify now into other departments and Colleges grin but those doing management related courses seem to be enjoying it. Send a PM so I will give you the contacts of at least one person in that College (a 5 dot student).
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by noble2faith(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
LockDown69:

Class of...?

2014...U?
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by noble2faith(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Bigii:
9 University of Maiduguri...... My Alma mata mata,,, I rep Unimaid! If not for the crisis in that region by now I'm sure unimaid would be the 1st.

U re damn right bro!
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by LockDown69(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
noble2faith:

2014...U?
cool, serving I guess. '05
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Gamesmart: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
lordkay10:

The body, which is responsible for accreditation of schools, put University of Lagos in second place and rated Covenant University as the best private university.

Below is the 2015 Top 100 NUC University Ranking in Nigeria.

2015 TOP 100 University In Nigeria by NUC

Source:-
http://www.informationng.com/2015/12/nuc-names-university-of-ibadan-number-1-in-nigeria-see-list-of-top-100.html

The link you provided states:

Below is the 2013 Top 100 NUC University Ranking in Nigeria.

2013 TOP 100 University In Nigeria by NUC

How come you changed 2013 to 2015?

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by dayowunmi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
LARRYDKING:

I was not expecting to see OAU among the first five owing to the rot ravaging the system presently. Her students have shown so much indiscipline over the years all in the name of student unionism. I learnt they also have plan to ruin the Ile Ife coronation slated for tommorow. I'm fast losing the respect I once had for OAU.
you learnt they also plan to ruin the ile Ife coronation, but u didn't confirm before making your conclusions. The students are not indisciplined its just reality. School fees were jacked up by 300% and facilities were getting worse due to lack of maintenance, refusing to suffer in silence is the OAU legacy.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by uchman46(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
where the hell is NOUN? THE ONLY UNIVERSITY WITH CAPABLE GRADUATES
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Idoko619(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hw will number 27 nt b empty wen Futminna. Deliberately reduced marks from her 100 lvl students first semester result fr reason dat even my village witch as strong as dey r dnt knw.... God knows am in dat skul because I dnt v anoda an option
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by zzzzy: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Idoko619:
Hw will number 27 nt b empty wen Futminna. Deliberately reduced marks from her 100 lvl students first semester result fr reason dat even my village witch as strong as dey r dnt knw.... God knows am in dat skul because I dnt v anoda an option
grin grin grin
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by zik4ever: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whether the list is 2013 or 2015, it is not a reliable benchmark. The fact that it is from NUC changes nothing. I see a school on that list in a strong position when cultists, exam cheats and people who can pay their way in cash or kind are given worthless/unearned certificates. Even my cousin who is a lecturer in that school warned me not to do a PG programme in the school. A lot needs to be done about our schools generally jor!
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by zzzzy: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
It doesn't matter the institution you attend.. Itz the institution in your head that matters... Bill gates was studying law and later dropped to create one of the most successful companies in the world while some people have graduated from Oxford after studying computer related courses but have done nothing. So even if ur uni is is 10000 position in ng, u can still be who you want to be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out / UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.