Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June (16562 Views)

Poll: Which country will come out on top?

Nigeria: 93% (71 votes)
Kenya: 2% (2 votes)
Draw: 3% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by jagwar: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2009
Notice how the super eagles tend to play badly against disorganised Rag-tag african teams. I think the quality of the opposition plays a large part in how well we play (eg france).

chances are we'l do exceptionally well against Tunisia smiley
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by salinco(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2009
The Nigerian team should work hard, if kenya were tunisian, they would have score 3 goals before they know it. they perform below expectation. These guys dont know what to do on the the feild. We should thanks God and ask them to keep quiet, the game is nothing to boast about.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by pek(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2009
i only thank God that it was against kenya that forgot their scoring booth at home. the slit our defence at times. the scoreline did not do justice to the play.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by waledoy(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2009
Hosanna today crucify him tomoro',  now those guys are bad luck to SE u ave quickly forget they played all the first phase of the WCQ with 100% record, the question is was dat team played better to the way they played against Mozambique? if we should drop this guys which I still see as SE eagle best asset for now let it be for a better players not for all dis s***t if Kenya played the way Mozambique did they will ave go away with at least a point. the coach is not sure of himself we all read in C P dat this guys missed France match due to visa / passport problem so why nail them. they are stil d best for now am not saying we should not drop them as it is not dr birth right  but let put in those dat can do a better job on the pitch,  I dont know how Olofinjana is giving a starting role when we ave Ayinla, keita, Etuhu on the bench.

one thing I know for sure is Yobo, Taiwo, Mikel, Utaka, Martins are still our best player for now untill we produce another talent of dr calliber I dont think we should send them away.
''(eni ti o gbo kuku ojo to da omi inu agbada 'nu)'' coach think well if  it did not work for u all d ppl saying u shld drop dem will blame u for ur low thinking faculty.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by chidichris(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hosanna today crucify him tomoro', now those guys are bad luck to SE u ave quickly forget they played all the first phase of the WCQ with 100% record, the question is was dat team played better to the way they played against Mozambique? if we should drop this guys which I still see as SE eagle best asset for now let it be for a better players not for all dis s***t if Kenya played the way Mozambique did they will ave go away with at least a point. the coach is not sure of himself we all read in C P dat this guys missed France match due to visa / passport problem so why nail them. they are stil d best for now am not saying we should not drop them as it is not dr birth right but let put in those dat can do a better job on the pitch, I dont know how Olofinjana is giving a starting role when we ave Ayinla, keita, Etuhu on the bench.

one thing I know for sure is Yobo, Taiwo, Mikel, Utaka, Martins are still our best player for now untill we produce another talent of dr calliber I dont think we should send them away.
''(eni ti o gbo kuku ojo to da omi inu agbada 'nu)'' coach think well if it did not work for u all d ppl saying u shld drop dem will blame u for ur low thinking faculty.

@waledoy,
u have just spoken like a real nigerian football fan. you just spoke like some1 without eny and jealous or even greed for the well to do players.
nigeria is yet to produce a defender that can bench yobo at the center, taiwa at the left. in the holding or defence midfield, mikel no doubt is still the no 1. well, i have less interest in what amodu is doing but all i know is that nigeria and nigerians are only waiting to qualify so anything less than qualifying nigeria will back fire.
again, amodu shld look before he lead.

@topic,
i suggest that those who did not watch the match keep quiet and read from those who watched the match.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by DrKitaun(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
Mr Mikel is here again grin grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by deb(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
Gk- Emyeama
lsb- taye taiwo
Rsb- apam
lcb- yobo
Rcb- adeyele
Dm- Mikel
Dm2- olofinjana
Om- kalu uche
Om2- osaze
f- ike uche
F2- Nsofor

Bench- kanu for kalu
Nwaneri for apam
kaita for olofinjana

My guy your list was going on fine until you mentioned Olofinjana. Upon all his dismal performance
against Kenya you still get gut to mention am? abeg commot am for that list kia kia.
Olofinjana never JANA enuf? abeg take time grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by khanye(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
Olofinjana is a fool!
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by deb(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
Khanye,

Take am easy o.

Still on Olofinjana. I don't know what he did against France until he made that pass that resulted to goal to Ike Uche.
The whole naija was hailing the guy but i was very furious with his play because most of the chances France
had against Nigeria that friendly, he caused.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Nezan(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
God help us against Tunisia,,, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by ow11(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
Seyi Olofinjana, John Mikel and John Utaka should never play for SE again! Mikel needs to be kept fresh for pre-season since that's all that matters to him. Olympic, Nations cup and possible World Cup medals do not interest him! He is more interested in FA cup and EPL title angry

If Italy would drop Cassano then who the f@#k is Mikel?
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by buffead(f): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
ow11:

Seyi Olofinjana, John Mikel and John Utaka should never play for SE again! Mikel needs to be kept fresh for pre-season since that's all that matters to him. Olympic, Nations cup and possible World Cup medals do not interest him! He is more interested in FA cup and EPL title angry

If Italy would drop Cassano then who the f@#k is Mikel?

EASY!!!!! NA smiley smiley
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by moonraker(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2009
ehen, i said mikel was a waste,

all i got was abuses. na cheddar e dey pursue now,

as chidichris said, he is an established big boy. big boy my feet
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Biggee2(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2009
hello buffead was up i will like to know you more better,
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by ade9ja(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
mikel is improving, let's give him the support.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Iyineda(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
My prefered line-up would be:

1) Enyeama;
13) Odiah, 2) Yobo, 17) Adeleye, 3) Taiwo;
14) Olofinjana, 10) Mikel Obi, 16) K. Uche;
11) Osaze, 15) I. Uche, 18) Nsofor.

I don't care what you guys say about Mikel. He is one of the best players we have out there. And thanks to Chelsea, he is starting to get some international level experience. Can't wait for Rades!!
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by ade9ja(m): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2009
good and nice selection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Reacts To Falcons 8 Nil Loss To France / Ghana Coach Otto Addo Resigns After World Cup Exit / Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.